3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 20.07.20 11:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Release today! Describe your impressions of the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
k
koltos17 27.09.20

pechenkii
I've been bombed from the world compared to the first. In the first 20 years passed with the epidemic and everything in the shit. It's 25 years gone, but it's rosy. Abby Docher Benz's group, whole convoys of cars, breed dogs (for 20 years on the idea of lack of food all the animals should eat in the city, in the first already people of other people ate from the shortage), full of weapons and there is a shooting range where you can spend ammunition (and this is in post-apocalypse). Too much here is rosy and resources are enough, only scars as homeless live, although they have a lot of horses. Maybe in LGBT post-apocalypse there should be only enough.

S
Skags 27.09.20

"I promised I'd teach you how to play! Joel said at the start of the game, giving Eli a guitar
And this very phrase at the second passage, right in the heart - it is so ... cool and sad
In the context of the game, and even more so the endings, here - the same

S
Star-yy 27.09.20

In short just passed ...
Long musolil ...
I will write that the game is very cool in gameplay and graphone and... Story
although I was tired of going through it, but in the end I not only understood the main idea but also felt it ...
that's what I think is the main thing... game like no other art gives an opportunity not only to understand (quite banal ) the meaning of this game but also to feel it ... that revenge is a very blunt, meaningless, sizzling occupation...
everyone is now throwing up the plot ... type of interesting turns that could be done and all the stuff....
well I took as is ... I liked it ... though certainly a controversial plot ... but I'll write that the games should be played .... watch them on YouTube and then something else to write about them stupid and disrespectful to creativity ...
Game to play ... Movies to watch ...
So I snatched the gag... I liked it ... and you wish the goodness of love and heterosexual orientation )))
By the way pumped baba and Ellie - lisbuha (she was always lysbuchy, and in addition to the first part was very clear about this) I was not confused
And the pumped Abby became from what? Just so what? she was normal (show the same in flashbacks) then after the murder of her father she began to swing
In short, it is not that the game is trying to conform to trends and that the world is going crazy more and more ... our world with you ...
A pro lion I did not at all caught up that he is trans it then I found out when became spoilers after passing read ...
I didn't watch the show because there are trends and it is clear that they shoved there no matter what ...
Here everything is clear in this regard, everyone has an explanation why so ...

f
firmvare 27.09.20

I wanted to imagine how the film, in the end did not like, well, that did not play at least, the gameplay is terribly monotonous, different enemies are extremely few, over time if as a film to watch, it is somewhere 11 hours lasts, where probably from three hours already rewinding inc and this is called exclusive?! The plot is generally clear, but the pancake in real life was not so rather, senseless carnage and a small number of people, why?such as old offenses, well, if a person under 20 years they still have some role to play, then it's a dog's nonsense, generally like that, on whom it is counted, I do not understand, like and cruelty full and frank nonsense even more or they have in the west so tearing and they live on it. I don't smoke that.
Yes, the only work of locations and in general all the drawing at the proper level.

m
maksfighter 27.09.20

Lightninggg
Go let you in the anus chew, relax after such a masterpiece

a
aleks256 27.09.20

Yes! Scenario 2 Parts FULL BRAD! No motivation of the main characters on certain actions! Ellie just turned into a lesbian and brainless avenger without morality, ethics and morality! You're on Abby's side for some reason! There's some humanity in it, even though they brutally killed Joel! Tommy just made revenge, not trying to understand the motive for killing his brother! It's just some Santa Barbara in a post-apocalyptic world!!! That is, people have turned into beasts, not understanding certain actions of their opponents!!!

S
SD-061 27.09.20

I would forgive everything for the game, on one condition. If the ending was like this:

Ellie walks up to the poles and sees Abby on one of them. Next she unleashes her and Abby falls to the ground. Abby gets up and then suddenly Ellie pulls out a shotgun and shoots Abby in the leg, she writhes in pain and screams. Ellie then puts a harness on Abby's leg, then pulls a golf club out of her backpack. Abby asks for mercy, on the screen appears a button square, when she presses Ellie beats the stick, after the fourth blow she hits the stick on the head of Abby, smashing her into the porridge. Ellie throws the club to the ground and says ,go to hell, scum." The camera then shows Ellie getting into the boat and leaving. The next scene is both in the original, homecoming and playing guitar, only fingers in place and she plays the melody. Then we see Ellie walking on the grass...

k
koltos17 27.09.20

Parsing the plot of the last year

L
Lex-one 27.09.20

koltos17
The man in the leather man speaks for life.
It's zaebumba.

k
koltos17 27.09.20

Lex-one
Leather as an element for a sketch, h-th

L
Lex-one 27.09.20

koltos17
Leather as an element of down. Skate

F
Fairhot 27.09.20

If anyone is interested, you can see the video with impressions and review of the plot. The name is just CLICKBAIT. I tried) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3WYcecJslDbudAwJwBC8Q?view_as=subscriber

p
pechenkii 27.09.20

SD-061
worse endings can't come up--

h
hommedessin 27.09.20

Hello!
My name is Nikita

Now I'm going through a course on motion design in which you need to choose a theme for the video and I chose the game one of us 2

One of the tasks is to find out from the players what they like most about the game, what characters, color schemes, cool details in the game.

The video will be made on the wishes of fans and for themselves.

I'd be grateful for my help!

E
Ellieffnuf 27.09.20

hommedessin
Hello 🖐🏻 Use more cicadas and clickers 😁 I would like the video to have a pleasant atmosphere and reflect the mood of the characters
good luck))

P
PeaJI4eJI 27.09.20

In general, the game (gameplay) is great, but I do not understand why they both survived (Abby and Ellie), this is such a woman's logic of revenge?! What did Ellie do? Left almost without 2 fingers of the left hand and in addition also plays the guitar is not worse than the previous one, it is really to play without 2 fingers? and it's better to be without this LGBT love, even though in the west it's the norm.

x
xStriiim 27.09.20

Hu... It's not like we're

p
pump_plus 27.09.20

Passed, the game liked, the lgbt theme absolutely does not care, but....
I was waiting for from the second part more info, plot, gameplay with infected, immunity, etc. that around which everything revolved, but in the end .... N.... Nothing at all! Get out of the game infected nothing will change, they are not even background, and so like wild dogs. I thought it would be like a nest, a mushroom, a kind of collective mind like a termite mound or an anthill, a history of the emergence of a mutation in general something interesting, and not household in the scenery PA

P
PeaJI4eJI 04.10.20

Sorento NSK
I told you my impressions of the game, and if you can't wash your eyes, then or to the doctor, with his -33, he passed the game, give him a prize and no spoilers)

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.10.20

For me, the first part was a cult. But this part made you get sick and get into the game. Loved the 3-4-5-6-7-8-9