3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 20.07.20 11:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Release today! Describe your impressions of the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 20.07.20

Lightninggg
Just the same with critical thinking to put the game 12/10 will not work. Because the plot of mass claims and to the final, its meaning. No need to write everywhere that all such narrow-minded, and you know the truth. New characters in the game is weak (including the key, like Abby) and even helped get to play half the game for them. Yes, the game is good and deserves a score of 8+ points. But nothing brilliant revenge between the lines of there.
This is a breakthrough game movies? Possible. Game of the generation who will change the world of gaming? No.

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

SanSanZ
Look at the whole picture, and not just the moves or the characters (well, not every character to be Nathan Drake, it does not happen, besides the game where you are trying to push the realism). I say, showing epoch-making is the level of MGS2. Over time you will understand.

And it's not only in the script, I do support the idea that games must first and foremost be a game, then every aspect (game design, leveldizayn, gameplay, control and a sense of the character, animations, cut scenes, graphics, art direction, game direction and everything else) made inaccessible to other studios level, and this further multiplied by the ideological concept, which is expressed in reflection on the events of the first part (does anyone really think that Dean and Jesse is the type of replacement Joel, lol?), what makes ТЛОУ2 the perfect sequel, in the introduction of a second playable character in zakorzenienie themes of revenge and playing on the emotions of the player. I haven't thought about it, I have a lot of thoughts in my head, I'm not ready to write an essay on this game with full explanations and examples, but it would still be obvious, if not in this game to put the 10's, then how do?

Oh, and this game is in length comparable, and on saturation, and is superior to conventional GTAV. And it's an adventure game without the open world. Think about how much work this is.

c
ceptey8520 20.07.20

For those who do not understand why many were outraged by such a move screenwriters will lead a similar example:
Imagine that in a series of games Tomb Raider Lara was killed, and we have to play for Jonah, who was gay. And the whole game we would be running around behind some captain Rourke 2.0 purpose of revenge. And we shall run with Alex Weiss (he died, but now let the will to live).

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

ceptey8520
It's not a similar example, don't be stupid. In the first part there were two playable characters. And never The Last of Us has not been promoted as a new Ancharted, only in the Apocalypse, and with Joel in the lead role instead of Nathan, it is not necessary to invent.

k
kolinmah 20.07.20

Sorento NSK
Sarcasm level 90))

T
Takkar_hAsam 20.07.20

not played and will not. this shit I have never seen.

R
Rinat Halk 20.07.20

I looked on YouTube, well, honestly don't know what developers have done for 7 years....as far as I know the original game did less time. 5 years maybe even less MB, because the original is higher in 2013, and I don't expect to make a game started in 2006. at least 2009 if not 2010 start of development. so the original besides the gameplay left a lot more. I remember I spent 20-30 hours real. and there are only 10 hours and it completely with the gameplay. don't know 7 years what I was doing..but I understand that the installation of the Sony. to produce games at sunset PS, don't be surprised if it released on the ps5 remaster the second part, well after 7 years. at sunset of the 5th of the iron will release part 3. great game, not argue. but doesn't look like a game rather the DLC what. and make it 7 years....the plot of revenge. it was possible to do I think for a shorter term. all the same, they don't need the game to do. it is my opinion it is clear that it is easier to tell, than to do something, but still objectively. well, the ending is clearly weak to completely finish with the story of Ellie. so waiting for part 3 to at least 2025...but what about assessments of journals. if they have paid, and all journals, but the game is cool, but 10 points? for the original Yes you can give but not in 2к20. for comparison, look at the Detroit game Become Human this is where you can put a 10 for originality and non-linearity of the gameplay. and here is the top 10 for what? originality is not. the story is banal. the acting is also not clear.
Solarstorm to kill and in the end leave alive Abby....

p
pashalet 20.07.20

Rinat Hulk
Actually, the whole sensational catharsis from the Nile fits into the picture:

Unusually strong scenario for the course!
Important: very original.

D
DvigggOK 20.07.20

You cannot just take and
Spoilers the beginning of the game to kill the main character of the first part, to which become attached, and in fact with him gone and half the country agrees with his choice, knowing why he did so.

It is clear that such situation is quite logical:
Spoilergate killed the doctor seeks revenge for dad.But you can't ignore the fact that people liked the game just because stern man in fact found a second daughter.

I had imagined that second part if Joel dies, it necessarily heroic, or saving Ellie, and from last forces, or rescuing a large group of people, but it is better Ellie, of course. And she at this moment finally shout the coveted Dad!, so much soul in the heel is gone. And then along with Ellie you were ready to kill everything that moves. That would be revenge.

Just the first half of the game Ellie and Joel has revealed even more as father and daughter, and the other half after the death of Joel she would go for revenge. And would nasatanada.

But we have what we have. And I do not like. It looks like a spinoff that I decided to tie directly to the plot of the first part.

M
Moretc 20.07.20

Still not had this second half of the game. For the LDK would it better left. And because LDK will necessarily only about that and about whom? The main thing that it was not the final nail in the coffin.
PS we're still waiting for the series on the game in collaboration with Drukman, a nightmare.

G
Gentelman 27.09.20

The idea is excellent, the theme of violence in the game is revealed (sometimes even unnecessarily - several times poking, although it would be enough one), the game is tightened and as a result - not impressive as a holistic work on the level of the first part. It's strange to talk about it, but the emotional impact of the game is less than from the last God Of War, the impact of which, in turn, was once 10 less than from the first part of TLOW - that's clearly obsfracous. The idea of the game was good, and the implementation - the average, it's if it's about the plot. In addition, in the script there are frank nonsense in the tie, obviously Neil was carried away and he did not even think about them.
In general, if on garlic: it is a great single game with a gorgeous gameplay, a stunning feeling of weapons, high-quality AI, constantly surprising you with a bunch of different situations, which I advise everyone to play. The problem is one - in the implementation of the story, it does not cause emotions, unlike the first part, which caused them repeatedly during the game.
8.5/10. But it's basically a score for gameplay, visuals, gameplay and so on, the story in the game doesn't work properly. What a pity. The first TLOW was the best game of the last generation and one of the best games in general, now I understand it even more. However, who likes single games - still can not pass by, the quality of performance at a very high level.

S
SanSanZ 27.09.20

-Raixs-
One of the best reviews about the plot of this game. And it's even touched on the theme of the second half and the final of the game.

E
Erick Hartman 27.09.20

I figured out how to make Tlou 2 a normal person

- you have to make revenge for the same Marlene or for David the same and together boring Ellie make yr Tommy - brother takes revenge for his brother, and Ellie will be a sidekick as in the 1st part and remove this pitching trance and make the antagonist of the same Owen and then would make a mahach Tommy and Owen and let there Ellie scissors does with a nose in the background - be sure to leave this scene (flashback such) for lgbt people 10 out of 10 in the West and everyone will be happy
Laughter with laughter, but what is now is not that spit in the face of those who fell in love with the 1st part, it's just a grunt. This game in principle should not have been, that's why Strayley left, because we did not want to do a sequel, and without it we got THIS.
Evaluate the sense is not - here and the stake is not put and ten does not smell, just the most controversial game in my memory.

H
HungryDante 27.09.20

Erick Hartman
Joel is a saint and an angel on Earth, did not kill anyone and in vain Ellie did not drag across the country. Yes, we know, we did.

L
Lex-one 27.09.20

HungryDante
Do you have anything against angels?

Y
Yakim 27.09.20

I'm wondering if anyone even noticed that when she was making her way to Abby, one of the freed said that she had been bitten... And on the pole it apparently hung for a couple of days, and the symptoms were not observed. Or did it seem to me? )

K
Kostya_Evd 27.09.20

Yakim
More bombs naf her scythe removed ...

A
Antimad 27.09.20

I looked at YouTube scenes with Joel and Ellie. I didn't play, because it's unbearably stupid. Watched another ending on Maddison's channel. That's why I'll say a few more words.

As well as Joel's character in the first part (like Ellie) was so unspothed in the second part. Here's the scenes where he tells Ellie about his decision to save her. Where he looked at the floor and with pre-odoolgi pauses tried to squeeze out the words as a teenager. And I, looking at this character, just did not believe it. A completely different dialogue came up before our eyes. Is he looking at his feet? Good evening! He would look straight in the eye, with that serious conversation (as at the end of the first part). And, realizing that it is impossible to hide the truth further, told everything how it was and as it is. Gradually raising the tone and nervously restraining himself, I would say in the end, almost screaming that he would do the same again (as he said many later in the game). And Ellie... She understood that from the beginning. It was obvious from her. It would be hard to accept this as the ultimate truth, would be a grudge. But she wasn't stupid, she knew why he did it. Also considering how grateful she is to him that he did not leave her and was almost her only close person. She would have forgiven him.

And about this motivation, they say Joel committed murder and there is a reason for his revenge ... Well, on the part of the dead, maybe we can talk about it. But on the part of the viewer (player)? They wanted to kill him, they took him out to kill him. You could find information about it in the game. That is - wanted to kill him, kill his daughter (reception) without the right to leave. No conversation at all. Just kill and that's it, not knowing if that vaccine will work or not. And who knows - maybe if they would sit quietly, with doctors, with arguments, with a work plan, all together and discussed, then Ellie could and could convince Joel to take this step. And so... we want to do this, and we're going to do it, and you're going to go to the f... That's what they got in return. Joel is a tough guy and judging by what he's done is damn dangerous. And we went through it with him, made that decision, understood. Moreover, we expected it. Because it was in his spirit. So well it was worked out that we just knew what he would do.

And about that unfortunate scene of the second part... Knowing what kind of character he is, what he can do, how much experience and knowledge he has. Knowing his character. We see THIS - hello, I'm Joel! (would you like to kill me?..). Okay, Tommy, how friendlier and sociable I'd be to say hello and chat, and then hardly. But Joel! Are you serious? He would never have entered that room. The maximum at the entrance would become, strained like a string and would watch every movement. Putting in my head the way to retreat. To at least find out what they want and in general - to listen to what they say. It's a large group of people who don't know anyone at all. Or have the developers forgotten the danger such groups can pose from the first part? Just like you forgot what kind of character it is. And what and how he did in the first part. The players remember, and I remember. That's why I don't believe in such scenes.

And about the bear, lgbt, ending and do not want to talk. It's sad. Not the plot, and sad that stupidly all so and generally words can not pick up. I don't think it was hard to make a good second game after such a good first. Just give people the same, but improved, with a new story. And everyone will be only in the win. And this... It seems that it is done deliberately badly.

c
caliskan 27.09.20

Something very slowly and with a squeak goes me this game, after the tie to play as something unpleasant, revenge want, but I do not want to cut a hundred people to avenge one, enough pitching to fill up was, but no, I make everyone kill, though a couple of times managed to just crawl and leave the location without killing anyone.
This Dina and Jesse are not interesting characters at all and do not really disclose.
Gameplay is nothing to surprise, the usual survivor with stealth, AI is pretty stupid, but it hurts even on the average complexity, the only innovation is dogs, which diversify game situations, but they are not so much, and in the 2nd half they disappear. I hope this week I will finally get this game and forget it as a terrible dream

p
pashalet 27.09.20

-Raixs-: ... the funniest thing is that Joel was "forced" to reveal the whole thing to complete strangers
Neal's got all the nice scripted solutions built. He and pregnant women with a huge belly on the front cut, jumping in the body of a pickup truck galloping on the bumps. No problem! And the map marked the base "completely by accident" at the right moment falls so cleverly - that as many as three people at point-blank range diligently do not notice. The master of the plot is the same! Pros of grand pianos in the bushes.