3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 20.07.20 11:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Release today! Describe your impressions of the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakim 27.09.20

Kostya_Evd
Well, she must have been so cool that they thought the scythe was a weapon.

A
Anyanyan 27.09.20

By the way, for those who are up to 21 years old, you can still activate a dynamic theme for the flat - code 9DEK-PKNG-N445

T
Trolden 27.09.20

Decided to pass it in a volley, waited so long (even imba energy ordered for this). But it's just a pipe, the last 10 hours were not because I wanted to, but because it is necessary. It is necessary to try to make the main character such that to worry, sympathize and play for it just did not want. So the finale is just nothing and ends stupidly with nothing. It would be better to spend money not on the game, and gave to the homeless, here they really are in One of Us!

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 27.09.20

The game I went from and to and my opinion such to make Ellie should be straight and not (lesbian), should be a sygol girls and not "feminists" to tweak the plot, the graphics are good, the gameplay normal, almost forgot and finish the finale. P.S The first part of the game is much better.

i
inad 27.09.20

Ellie's a lesb.
Dina is bisexual.
Abby's a hub on the stereos. Like a woman who's a man.
Leo is a transgender boy who is seraphyte. Operated by the way. Serafits and transgender... It doesn't fit.
By the way, there's no gay man. Well, Sarkisian wrote the story. She hates all men. Including gay people.
And of course not withoutfended Jews who defeated the whole world and the mention of the Holocaust.

a
anotoleololo 27.09.20

inad wrote:
Leo is a transgender boy who is seraphyte. Operated by the way. Serafits and transgender... It doesn't fit.
on the contrary, it's a girl pretending to be a kid. they want to punish her scarred for shaving her head.
and the plot kills almost all related to the years. there are only the wrong women, including a pregnant lesbian. I waited the whole game, the years will fill the nose, and she, bitch, boiled and gave birth to more.

p
pashalet 27.09.20

inad wrote:
Ellie's a lesb.
Dina is bisexual.
Abby's a hub on the stereos. Like a woman who's a man.
By the way, there's no gay man. Well, Sarkisian wrote the story. She hates all men. Including gay people.
And of course not withoutfended Jews who defeated the whole world and the mention of the Holocaust.
Forgot the "chauvinist food" right at the beginning of the game. Drakmann apparently acted on the principle: if to please - so all offended at once!
Oh, sorry the move with the BLM started later. He would have bored them to stay two times.

G
Grigory Krashnik 27.09.20

The quality of the graphics surprised.

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

The second is as good as the first, it's the same game in fact, one story about two people under different circumstances, elections, consequences. The sequel develops and at times deepens the problems of the original. Without the second part of the first is now perceived as an unfinished work, in 2013 everyone had questions to the end, there was a lot of discussion and reflection about a possible sequel, and did anyone really think that the writers of the main plot course of the first game will ignore?

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

Well, re-fixed Tlou2 and briefly describe the claims to it, in order to close the holy topic.

What about the gameplay:
- single-celled qteki (2020 on the yard), and in three variations: 1. Opening the door with a triangular (repeated times 30 per game); 2. Script release from the quadruped grip (repeated once 15 per game); 3. Staffing exemption from capture is the same as paragraph 2, only with the loss of hp. The script is not lost... Logic, yes.
- Truly Einstein's puzzles - rearrange the ladder (10 times), open the safe (20 times, a hint in the next room on a piece of paper), move the tank (25 times)... But as an exception, there are a couple of interesting things.
- Non-alternative "sticks" of skills (exactly what not branches!), half of which are not needed even in Survival mode.
- The same useless weapon upgrades (not all, but many) that are also not needed even in Survival mode.
AI. No comment.

In the plot (spoilers!) everything is more complicated. No matter how connoisseurs extol the script work of Grandpa D., she, I have- menier-fuck-contest, profane. To convey the main thought clearly did not work, and the thought of it still. "Revenge is destructive, sons"? Thank you, we already know this, where are the clear images, characters, motivations? There are no completely absent. Characters behave unnaturally, despite all attempts to bring them closer to the viewer/player, they do not cause sympathy. Dialogues are empty, primitive - when played for the first time there were norms, but I began to watch a game, and realized - such, as it would be nice to put it, on winged phrases can not be melted.
The narrative is built in a strange way, without adequate progression - why in the middle roll back the chronology three days ago, if you could experience every day consistently for both characters? And the ubiquitous black holes in the logic of the series "Why exactly so?" - "Yes, because the author wanted so much!". A striking example - the future mother on the demolition, running on rough terrain and shooting crowds of mushrooms. The question is, what the? - Yes, you say you do not understand, it is necessary that the player imbued with a character, which treacherously failed in the previous session, and she is also a mother, an athlete, a Komsomolskaya Pravda ... You're sorry! Or that episode in the theater with a false bandage, where Abby stuffs the muzzles of the girls,- demolishes half a time Tommy and proudly goes into the sunset. How did they survive after that, you ask? She called an ambulance before she left ,and that's a post-trump, yes), or what? Further on the text - Ellie gets a in the liver, and nothing - plantain applied, seam imposed, all the norms (in the first part, I remember, also similar madness with penetrating was, but here such more). Comrades, since you push for realism, so build such scenes so that it looks natural. You don't have to have higher medical education to understand that a man is not able to survive all the things that these "strong independent women" have been through - and because of this they are perceived as terminators, stupidly pedding on the rails of the script, but not as living people! What compassion.
And at the end of the dainty - Ellie goes through all the heavy to find the object of revenge, finds it, beats to death and ... lets go, because in her head flashback worked! What a flashback to the horses, it was in a state of affect should leave the enemy a wet place, and morality to think later! In addition, she does not know all the intricacies of the plot of Abby and what the same (unlike the player), and therefore no pity for her should not feel.
When the game took place, until the last moment was tuned to it very positively, despite all the above, but saw the denouement, and ... came a clear understanding that I, as a player, pardon, on Ali. Not only does this ending fit into any logic, so the fact that everything you did for 25 hours was down to the tail - in terms of plot, yes - does not add enthusiasm. "Bad" endings in the works - it's not bad, sorry for the tautology, but in this case the ending is not even bad, it is not at all. That's not good enough.
That's what we have. And this is if you turn a blind eye to "tolerance," "agenda" and so on, what people argue about in the afterth. It's not about lgbt people and stuff, it's about the fact that the person (D.) wrote the script in one snout, and there was no criticism that would stand over him and look for errors/inconsistencies. It's hard to keep track of everything, especially if you're focusing on, uh, "agenda." Author's projects often sin like that - what is far to go, the same Kojima is a prime example of this. At least you can rejoice for comrade D., who spread his wet dreams - two women beat each other to death on the beach near Santa Barbara ... Keep it that way, sir.

Summing up - 4,500 wooden swaths, 100GB of indescribable beauty of American devastation - in the basket, Drakmann complete with Sarkisian - urgent order on a business trip to the taiga for three months (or in some kind of Russian outback), on forced survival in near-post-apocalyptic conditions - you see life, learns and learns to write.

r
realchel 27.09.20

Listening to the appalone in headphones, snouthing the head, and play in the ears, when people die or finish, creepy.

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

And before you criticize the characters and dialogues, play in the original language, not with translation. Translation and voiceover are disgusting.

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

It's a very difficult game in terms of emotions. The third part wants now with a line of redemption for Ellie.

c
caliskan 27.09.20

Lightninggg
As if the voiceover will correct the meaninglessness of the dialogues and the fact that all 10-15 hours for a man do not make sense at all, all this could be shown in flashbacks and not stretch the game for hours of tedious gameplay and generally superfluous history of Asians

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

caliskan
It's like a voiceover.
I said translation and voiceover, not just voiceover.

the meaninglessness of the dialogues
Dialogues are usual for Noti Dog, through them reveal the characters, the relationship between them and the world of the game, as in the previous part, as in Ancharted 4, except that the humor is less, but the game tonally does not have much to do with it.

all 10-15 hours for a man does not make sense at all
It makes about the same sense as Joel and Ellie's journey from the first game. The difference is in the circumstances.

Man
Are you trying to assert yourself and strengthen your masculineness because of this game, calling Abby's character "husband" on the game forum?

all this could be shown in flashbacks
And it was possible to pass through the gameplay, so that the player felt in the skin of the character and imbued with it, looked at the other side of the conflict. This is only possible in games, and you suggest not to use it, and to do it routinely.

c
caliskan 27.09.20

Lightninggg
I call her that because she looks like a man.
The gameplay does not change for her, it's just an extra hours of the game, and reveal its motives a few flashbacks, and motives even without spoilers are easy to guess. That she spent hours with these Asians was supposed to distract us from what she did to Joel? Well, such a thing, I do not penetrate it at all, and it is impossible to kill her at the end, although they could make variability and different endings

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

caliskan
The gameplay does not change for it
Changes. It's the equivalent of playing Joel in the first part. Regarding Ellie different weight, different inertia, different speed, different melee, different set of weapons.

That she spent hours with these Asians was supposed to distract us from what she did to Joel?
You shouldn't have forgiven Abby for what she did to Joel. It's a terrible thing to do, and there's no forgiveness, like that bloodbath that Ellie did. Here there is only redemption. You just showed the conflict from the other side that this girl is not just a lopsided monster-villain, she is also a living person, she has her own motives, her cockroaches in her head, she also has close loved ones, she reflexes, she can do good things. Her storyline in Seattle is a path of redemption, at the end of which she was able to let go of the situation (see stage denouement in the theater) and go further, looking for a new landmark in life.

though could make variability and different endings
They could not, from different ends the plot arches of moral change/formation of characters would be closed in different ways, which would be at odds with the character, which was invented by the author. Choosing "needed" here is exactly the same as "need" would be a choice at the end of the first part.

I didn't get it at all.
Your problems couldn't open up to something new. This game is essentially a certain test of empathy. I passed it, you don't. How good or bad it is I'm not going to judge. But you obviously can't understand that at the end of the first game, Joel didn't do an act of heroism, it was his selfish choice, which hurt a lot of innocent people, and that's what you're only justifying because of empathy for the character. It's normal, as normal as experiencing empathy for Abby.

c
caliskan 27.09.20

Lightninggg
Well, again it was possible to reveal better and not so stretch, goes the story of Ellie half of the game, then for 10-15 hours the ending is delayed to reveal a character on which in general spit all before, reveal something like the salvation of Asian transgender, dialogues about nothing and the same gameplay and without an interesting innovation of gameplay - dogs, that is, play even more boring becomes than before.
If so did not stretch the game it would just be normal, medium sequel, with a beautiful picture. The whole story could be told through the DLS quietly, it would be quite fine. Just in 2014-2015 released and the subpoenas would not have to shove into all the cracks, then it was easier

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

I also thought that after the first passage I will immediately start the second on ngj to get platinum and feel the maximum complexity, but now I realize that I just can not. I love this game, it's 10/10 and the best game of the generation... but so heartbreaking to know about what's going on in the plot. No game has ever made me feel such emotions, and I am already an adult uncle with a very large luggage of passed games behind his shoulders. I think I'll put off the second pass, it's really hard.

L
Lightninggg 27.09.20

All your "criticism" The Last of Us: Part II is not a critique of real problems (which actually do not exist, or they are so microscopic and insignificant, especially with regard to all other games on the market, that you can say that they are not) released game, it is you for yourself a few months, and maybe even a few years ago decided that the game is problematic and bad because you have to play for female characters, one of whom is also of non-traditional sexual orientation. And such a block worked even perhaps on a subconscious level, because sexism, fascism and that's all we have many absorb with the mother's milk.

And I understand that someone really this game, like any other work of art, by one or another taste preferences may not like. Someone can hate Seattle, someone hates the zombie theme and post-apocalypse, someone really for some unknown reason physically can not play for a female character or to the pain in the heart can not come to terms with the fate of Joel, ok, everything can be, but to criticize this game for script work, for gameplay, gameplay - it's like a cartoon. Don't be ashamed.