3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 20.07.20 11:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Release today! Describe your impressions of the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 20.07.20

Mastered 30 minutes of the game, szhv and rushing from the start, it is strange that Joel did gay

S
Sorento NSK 20.07.20

The game is just chic, striking the picture, drawn absolutely everything to the smallest particles. The plot did not advance much, but I feel everything will be fine. Will pass slowly, savoring every moment. And do not care at all on the orientation of Ellie. Remember the great singer Freddie mercury; Yes, he had this disease and despite it conquered the world

_
_Lemon_ 20.07.20

Or about the game, or will delete the message and ban.

m
mylovar 20.07.20

Like everything yet.I have 3 hours played.Graphics like the PS4, is great(in 4K with hdr).The staging is good.Real movie,in the best sense of the word.Little games that are in the drama approaching good adult movie,but this is the case . Gameplay in a familiar,as in the first.But the character is nimble,climbs,crawls on his belly,jumping, etc. Animations are great. Rukopashka fun and shooting.Good Russian voice,the same voice characters,as in the first.Came to Seattle,as its first open,great location.All very well made ,and works perfectly on proshko.In General,I do not doubt that I will be worthy)

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 20.07.20

What I realized after playing a couple of hours.

1) Alexey Shevtsov (ITpedia) judge, corrupt... or VERY biased people. Honestly, after all these merged clips about the agenda of the minority I was sure that the game doesn't even have to try to pass, but leshenka in their commercials almost an hour, convinced that the game is a masterpiece, in which a LITTLE a BIT IN the BEGINNING is the agenda of the LGBT community. Do not slightly. And there is not as much of a masterpiece and a Herculean work, he said. Below

2) It's just a DLC of the first part, which is made of dough and LGBT propaganda. Seriously, someone actually calls this a NEW gameplay? He's just a little TIGHT. A pull-up gameplay in the new parts of FIFA or NHL. Graphics? Compare the schedule with the first part. Yes REDUX in GTA apaet more graphics than apnuli in the second part.

3) the Agenda of strong women just SHINES through the entire game. HER VERY much. No ultra-drama I found, because the characters are not imbued with the BRAND. In the first part we saw? Men care about the little girl as his lost daughter. Life in post-apocalypsia, familiar with how the world has changed, what dictatorship, how people survive, how has life in General and the story of Joel and Ellie we've been through together. Their quarrels, grievances, how they saved each other. About the ending, I generally keep quiet, one of the most epic. Then what? What? Right, nothing. Strong women survive in a cruel world. But they're strong. So they survive.

If not for the LGBT agenda, he could have put the game of 7 points just like a good sequel. And 5 out of 10. To finish will be unlikely, I think it is better to play the first part on the highest difficulty level

l
look-look 20.07.20

The game is gorgeous ..the first great thing is of course music and graphics,the story also rules.here is shown all the different sides of the conflict and who is right who is wrong and not always as you think it is.open great location..new chips murders,Yes the game is brutal not for a 16 year old.but that runs into its traditionalist all this from a finger.. just sent each of us is different and everyone has their own tastes..generally very happy with the purchase...

N
Norm112 20.07.20

I'm one in a..e from what is happening on the screen?! Unending stormy applause...

A
AndSmart 20.07.20

This game is so delayed, I had the power to take a break once again saw how Naughty Dog belong to the little things. Sound, music, graphics are top notch, we were pleased with the feature lying gameplay when Ellie sneaks in and shoots lying. The reaction of characters to the shot, juicy rebound, can feel every bump. Wait for when they add multiplayer it will even fire.

B
BarackKamacho 20.07.20

I will try to write maximally concise and a little bit striving for objectivity, the review after 10 minutes of so-called moment X

Start with things quite understandable that subjective opinion rather weakly give in to this visual,graphics and the overall constructability of the project. To say that everything is executed perfectly it is practically nothing to say,small stocks is definitely there but it's so negligible on the background of the overall picture that they forget about them after a couple of seconds.

Overall this saves some visuals and some gameplay asterisell,alas we live in the year 2020 spoiled with all sorts of assassins and other farkrai so to say that the gameplay has brought us the revolution is not obtained even with the big stretch. Animation,the impact from the weapon and other little details are pleasing to the eye,but in fact our eyes appears the standard stealth shooter with memorizing routes and procedures to eliminate the enemies,the game is overall nice,but it's the best of compliments which is still applicable,the situation in this twilight save the staged moments are tasteful and let the small but still scale reminiscent of anchartedy,the game is quite cleverly shuffles and pauses and tense gameplay situations always knowing when to give a break and when on the contrary more thrust.

Well,what about that story, here of course things are not so simple,and the problem here is not even in the conditional moment of x and to what extent the detachment from the character.Everything that happens between Dina and ally are shown to be extremely naturalistic and mundane,but look for all of these podtrunivali and flirtation it's like to watch some weird reality show for young people,if the relationship of Joel and Ellie was much more understandable then look at the relationship of love (and orientation does not matter here) this is the thing to say on the fan. But even this is not such a problem as the fact that comrade Neil Druckmann,
Spoilersi that
(to move us to the skin completely unknown character is a good idea)
Because of this, there is a discord where you either accept the rules of this bearded hell or you delete the game and leave an angry comment because as we know no sense of communion, no story will not be interesting for you. If we talk about the logical holes they are not that much,but a couple still available,but breaking the elbow joint in an attempt to make a facepalm I guess you don't have

Speaking at the end of this short period of I want to say that contingent valuation (without any value) while it looks extremely stupid and unfair that the press,the ordinary users,the truth as always is somewhere in the middle and I hope that this game will not be contingent Pandora's box

And Yes,not a word about SJW,but you are so wanted,isn't it?))

A
Antimad 20.07.20

After the first part was looking forward to the second. Great story, great characters (Joel and Ellie in particular) are all very well made. Got great pleasure from passing. And now waiting for a second, cautiously looking at the whole Haight... In the trailers of the gameplay I saw Joel - this is me most bothered. And yet in the trailers it looked.. weak. Shoulders already, he whole thin figure drumalee and generally so utterly decrepit old man. Five years just passed and with that, he began to live in the community of peace people, were well fed, slept... Well, I don't believe in this situation. But in General, understood in the end, that Haight is not unfounded. Since LGBT people, strong women, and everything in the game is present and just Yaro presses on you from the beginning. Further spoilers. I will try to describe the transformation of his attitude to the game.
Polarstart the game in the spirit of the first part is atmospheric, powerful, soulful, cool. I really thought - wah, all the same, no wonder I play it - maybe there are a couple of stocks, but the game is certainly cool. Then Ellie.. actually like in the trailers - it significantly postrashnee. The first bell in the direction - well, women don't have to be beautiful, and generally can be whoever you want, that's at least a lesbian! in General, they are the strongest. Generally okay, play. A beautiful species, still. And all sorts of stuff worked out - cool. Then show this... monster of some sort, what is it? Can't remember how to call that woman medicationsfor with stupid mug. They gave her to play... why? Okay, let's play. And where is Joel? Give him to play, Elah, burns. Instead, he gave Ellie, well, at least something iiii... lesbo bed-scene with drugs. Chivo the fuck?? Eemmm... again this woman steroid. For it now to play.. Then.. Oh, Joel! He saved her, finally something interesting. Broke through a bunch zombar, phew. Further acquaintance with new people and... This woman is a steroid shoots Joel. Well, then this whole scene. I only have the mats were in my head when I saw this. And you imagine how shit you in the mouth one who this scene came up. This scene of death Joel is the scene of his death, this is death Dana games. And spoiled the impression of the previous one. Repulsed on to play at all, the mood is spoiled. To hell with all that? Went to play, fun to receive, and has received anger and resentment. Well to hell. The two main characters leaked - one ditched just, other lesbianism, ofministry. To go further I will not. In the scrap.

A
AleXraceSiM 20.07.20

Antimad
Like the first part did not play, because The Last of Us and the main partner was poured into the middle of the game and DLS Ellie orientation shown. And the whole second part in the spirit of starting/ending (and many moments in the game) the first part of gloom, selfishness and cruelty of the world. So the only uncertain is LGBT, the rest is far-fetched.
PS I haven't got to the middle of the game

S
SloYjak 20.07.20

The game or anything not waiting. Enough of 9 hours, the game is like. There are issues of course, why are women so much, why the emphasis was made on female characters, why LGBT subjects in sufficient quantity. It's a shame that we play for Joel, making of the main character Joel and Ellie, his companion, the play would be nicer, and don't know, it's all in the game performed at a high level, but that is not the soul that is not enough. In General I advise to close my eyes to LGBT and women, for a full price not to buy, wait for the discounts, and everything will be fine

O
Odz1m 20.07.20

3.2 pin out of 10

W
Wolfhenze 20.07.20

Sobbed wretched stealth. Just complete misery. Shooting also the floor. From sujecki puked. The game will go of course to the end, but the above three I hardly have.

J
Jay C 20.07.20

The game is cool, but this grain finishes just !

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

It's bonkers just how long I have not played the games naughty Dog, and have forgotten that someone is able to do SO.
Solarpro the story is a nightmare, such pain I have never experienced because of the games, and I knew about the situation (thanks to spoilers), but it was still unbearable to watch. Yet it so happened that I just finished to replay the first part and then sat down for a second, uh, just awful.

l
look-look 20.07.20

Lightninggg
Passed 70 percent of the game...the plot is a bomb..a memory of Ali's childhood....moments with golom....it....the emotions Eli..
1 graphics 10-10
2.music 10-10
3.the plot 8-10

R
Richards 20.07.20

Passed completely.
The game is very chic came out, a lot of drama, a revelation of the antagonist after revenge, chic location. This whole Haight on the Internet is complete bullshit guys, the game is much more interesting than the first part, the plot reveals the characters and shows proper ending. Basically something telling about any time of game there will be spoilers without a lot of context and they will not give you anything and full opinions on the game you will not be neither drains nor of stuffing haters. You just need to beat the game and then you will understand everything. In my case passed the game on YouTube, it's a great movie and dramatic. There are two options, either to place itself on the PS4, or go on YouTube about 25 hours. From me this game 10 out of 10, very chic came from Neil Drukman the end of the story Ellie. Now wants to buy and to go through, not only as streamers and on the maximum complexity and stealth, I understand that it is worth the full price and the money but right now my finances are too expensive, I'll wait for discounts in 2K rubles.

r
regeger 20.07.20

Pretentious graphomania from the Nile, which without strict control from above was crazy. Thank you, the Adon of Drachmann, Thank you miss gross. Best. Do not continue because you failed even with how to cause hatred, what can we say about the other... Emptiness and a farce.
Really thank you, it's those who are able to squeeze out of a seven year old Game Stations all this beauty. Bravo to the artists and techies.
Fans of the first part - hang in there - there will be many other good games. Probably.
The lilichka hi.

l
look-look 20.07.20

The game is good.the graphics are superb,the music is at the height of the plot like writing all this shit-he's just deep,built on what may have hatred,revenge,how difficult is it to understand that people whom we would like to say I'm sorry,I never will.Ali's revenge is not for Geula in the first place itself..for something that is not said to forgive a loved one who was her father...and also these ... it is also possible to understand..deprived of its most precious in my life..father...but she is also suffering and going through what I did,her revenge is not saved and only made it worse...the only salvation was the boy who was taken in custody)