3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 21.07.20

I'm 25 I'm a virgin what to do?:D

H
Hryas 21.07.20

There is nothing to worry
You've become another victim of public opinion, tomorrow for example, you finally have sex
But then 35 years will create another topic about the fact that you're 35 and you're still not married and no kids, and so on, and we all already have
And will continue to suffer:Here we all have, and I have no
Just masturbate and entertain your brain with something useful, grow spiritually, go on the career ladder, it is much more important
Whores don't go, don't fall so low
And don't need to prove anything to anyone

K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20

Hryas
Tired to develop. To masturbate too.

G
GreatSPB 21.07.20

King Bakers VL wrote:
Tired to develop. To masturbate too.
It Shedevr!1!!!1

c
chlenix 21.07.20

either to accept the reality and tragaki stration(of which 90% sredi all the girly population), or masturbate.
all.

and to top tenok to have-you need to be able much.

L
Last_Soldier 21.07.20

If I was , then not a virgin.

In General, a virgin no one will die - life is all buggered, as the man said , who died for our sins ))

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

Here's good advice

Spoiler

K

Well, in General the result is. Jerking off, stressed out and continue to score at all.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

chlenix
To top Tanok have to be in the same society and all. Even money plays a major role. They are in fact rather ordinary even willing to give.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Wait. So you need a woman just for physiology or for specific serious relationship? And if you masturbate it is not very good. Understand that many guys don't do that. I think so. At least one good mental health. but what you do is called vain. So think over the meaning of the word. My advice is to go with a psychologist (not destroy itself), not to a psychiatrist, because you are an adequate person, right? Just, you probably some kind of psychological block is, like some children fear. And read Sviyash is a powerful man and guru of psychology.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
You can start basic communication on the Internet.Then hammer the arrow out.No hint of her sex.If you like,another time the third.Let him get used to it.And there relationship is not far off

K

A_jak
Yes, even something already. What remains for me here and jerk off, tired of the riser constant.

K

[Denis]
Yes they do not want to meet. One talked, and talked, and then say let's meet up and she I do not know, think and so on but says that like there likes stage and so on but adds to men friends with whom I can't compete

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

Yes, all this shit dog you meet, and you'll have a couple. And while masturbate and don't worry. Nothing will help until you meet the one, just more necessary to meet different and all.

V
Vova126 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.
Nothing to worry about.

K

Soomochka
Where a meeting ? She comes home ? I don't go anywhere, the house and work and everything. And at work, some men.

K

I have from jerking off egg hurts.

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

King Bakers VL Come to the women, who are friends of friends and add those who like, do not think like :this will not pull, the pull, just all that love and all. Sooooo often that the coolest in your opinion and it is unavailable in your same opinion and wants to meet with you. Sex is not important, but within a month it is necessary to poke bet and all.

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

Wank men have it for life.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
And stop wanking, you're a man or not? Need self-discipline and work on them to get the attention of the opposite sex, and you wimp out. Even I remember Bogdan Titomir about it sang.And besides, women themselves say they feel as if the man Masturbates, and if a man is gay.