3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 21.07.20

Shadowarm
We have in KZ. and indeed throughout Kazakhstan before 2005-2006 was at pains concepts live. and they had almost considerable worldly wisdom.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Hryas
sporting interest, at least? this is probably why our ancestors survived.

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

A_jak
Hahaha,well, you certainly made me laugh mate.The first time I hear that,for some concepts?You probably have outdated info.That straight boys can you live by the rules,and that they think so.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

Hryas
Live to work?)

H
Hryas 21.07.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
So far so good
Ready even 6 days a week to work

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

Hryas
You go on the work itself brings, and earnings just as the stimulus goes, not a goal)

g
greasy12 21.07.20

Hryas
Work like a slave.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 21.07.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
he adorec loser...scary go kick))

H
Hryas 21.07.20

greasy12
Well work and earn money decently

g
greasy12 21.07.20

Hryas
well, stay there?

H
Hryas 21.07.20

greasy12
I never tire of

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Shadowarm
it can now it's called smooth type dogs, and was formerly a street, you might say, the laws, the code of honor.had to survive, and a dangerous time to be ))))is not met by that time?although now the night is simply not going for a walk, there is a chance of running into someone.

g
greasy12 21.07.20

Hryas
Your destiny is to work like a slave.

Z

King Bakers VL
she will like to meet hint and dummy hammer immediately

H
Hryas 21.07.20

greasy12
You don't know me, and my fate, so not needed here

C
Combine-47 21.07.20

A_jak wrote:
I agree. Given that, in Raschke every man has a 1.5-2 female.That the whole world envies, but this suffers from garbage
2 women on man in the age more than 65 years. I think learning how to score in Google ratio, you do not want to see this.

F
Fignja100591 21.07.20

I can recommend the following steps:
1) actively engaged in sports will be confident in his strength, you'll be sure and talk;
2) fly to somewhere far away - and in a brazen flirt (a good exercise, because you're far away from all relatives and friends, you no one knows and you can transform themselves).
3) communicate on Dating sites any girls. First natreserves their ability to communicate with the girls remotely, and then just go on dates. While that does not expect from the girls - all can be finished in a jiffy.
4) Find the girl you really comfortable, fun and enjoyable (it is desirable that the level of idiocy and vulgarity you have had the same).
5) If you really like the girl, she can adapt to your ideals of beauty that we must look for that which is moral perfect for you, for sport, the well done wardrobe and makeup change almost any woman to neuznovaemosti.
6) I'm Sorry, but you spit in search of devstvinici - at us in Latvia with this pasturage than for example in Russia, but still, after 24 virgin only the most morally ugly girls (he cared for such).
And now - good luck and don't be shy!

Z

King Bakers VL
so the version of the current Internet

Z

Hryas
Yes Yes what a mess to poke x@eat to LIVE person!)))))))
as))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.07.20

A_jak
And stop wanking, you're a man or not?
Urologists suggest Masturbation as salvation from prostatitis.If long time no sex,the prostate becomes enlarged.This can further lead to impotence