3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
g
greasy12 21.07.20

A_jak
That's just, it's like a Troll. If he had seriously, you could at another site to create a theme.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

GreatSPB
Yes, Freud himself was like you were taught. you do realize that sex psychology is not applied to anyone, it's not even a mental disorder. But almost all of those books based on a fucking pervert Jew, don't tell.
Soomochka
Yes, I finally don't give a shit what you're talking about. dragged more that I bombed, so if you. don't be ridiculous. just suggest dick knows what.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

greasy12
that's me and a little confused, it seems. or do shkololo AHAHA

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

chlenix
Typically, these skills occur in many after a couple of glasses of brandy) most Importantly know when to stop and tune in to cultural friendly tone) And then there's the language itself unleash, the complexes will be forgotten, and you simply will not remain without attention.

G
GreatSPB 21.07.20

A_jak
Not a single Freyd.
And you're a great contribution in this direction was made than the Jew pervert? ;)

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

A_jak
I suggest you to go to the doctor, my very young and bewildered friend. By the way, all of your posts I read on the diagonal, therefore, can not try not to scribble them. About women, sex, relations between sexes, women's psychology, sexuality and morals you know nothing. You only know what the nurse, the folder and grandmother you whispered.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

GreatSPB
and it's not going
Soomochka
hike you're the one through the teachings of his mother was, no wonder all you nurse Yes grandmother some imagining. if you do not read, then what kind of garbage you write. and don't bother me then.

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

A_jak
Well, you really should some kind of block,if you don't masturbate,and read all
A_jak wrote:
Sviyash
King Bakers VL wrote:
I have from jerking off egg hurts.
Odd voice

I
IDarkaxeI 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
)) You're not a chump, so women you have and never will. You simply will not be able to tolerate, and then even worse, children have to endure

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Shadowarm
what ? hahaha))) I have block because I do not masturbate and therefore egg ache? dude you made laugh, thank you. P. S. I doubt that sviâša - everyone.

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

A_jak
What about the egg was addressed to you,I say that Masturbation is normal,and you such types who argue with foam at a mouth that does not masturbate,masturbate 2 times more and harder,just afraid of recognition.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Yes his campaign to take a shit ))) it all in online no AHAH. Someone was right - tiny deprived potrolit idlers on Sunday evening. all custom, including I LOL

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Shadowarm
well with no foam of course, there you're mistaken. you shocked me that Masturbation is the norm. you're wrong, read or ask the doctors, not the sexologists, of course - are finally any perversion justified. by the way, we're cousins. from what city?

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

A_jak
Well, I don't want the doctors to walk in and ask,Doctor,and masturbate is this normal?Normal course,relieves tension and stress,you're not going on servakah to go,nah you need this?While the young have to jerk off,well, in the age of the men cringe from time to time,I guess.I read somewhere that Masturbation prevents the risk of prostate cancer.Kostanay city.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Shadowarm
Well, you finally. We have the same bunch of pussies to masturbate. As I remember, really do not know as now, have always been considered the losers and others. It is better to abstain. I'm from Atyrau, by the way.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Hryas
it is better to strain the girl to have. why all in idle )))

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

A_jak
We this is where?Masturbation is normal,here it is.Bad in it anything is not present,a couple of three times a week to juggle,the most.

H
Hryas 21.07.20

bazilews
I do not live in Russia
And the Chinese let fuck

b
bazilews 21.07.20

H
Hryas 21.07.20

A_jak
What's the point?
You have no idea how I'm lazy and how much time and effort should be spent on Dating , on relationships, on maintaining relationships
So I don't even start