3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slau 22.07.20

Otto just stupid you would kill for pigs. That's the joke.

C
CoppKiLL 22.07.20

people what are they doing? after the Council of seven is not going straight into the desert. the character is stuck somewhere outside the map, just a black screen. who faced such problem, help plz

Y
Yuroy 22.07.20

People what to do!!!! the same crap:
after the Council of seven is not going straight into the desert. the character is stuck somewhere outside the map, just a black screen. who faced such problem, help plz

Y
Yuroy 22.07.20

PlayGround.ru
simple press ALT and you will see the spell or can't remember how is called but there the painted eye (skill: Magician)

A
Ayne 22.07.20

Character PAL Council of the seven hovered on the edge of the map and can only be rebooted as health 0 what are they doing?

p
pusikalex 22.07.20

How to open TWO or more Windows for the insertion of gems?
Try to open the second is closed first. And the first skill level, and the second
Already know it was a bug and it was fixed. Two Windows will not open anyway

p
pusikalex 22.07.20

Caught a strange bug(something completely opposite of what was someone with a Magic barrier).Knowing this history,when he caught the gloves with this skill,inject unity Magic barrier, just in case. And then suddenly find that all my resistance GREW and continue to grow.
Now only about 390. Thing can be removed - the effect is not lost.
PS Checked out the new game - bug stable.
And what about resurrected beings - it doesn't move,until there are your enemies.Then goes and starts to wet it and it will fall. But if to depart from it meters on the 200(well,about two visible cards) it becomes an enemy again,and with a full life,and it can be wet at the new - and the experience and things again your. I have the Abbey one slay four levels raised and dressed up a little.
Yes,if you raise the quest of the enemy - say,a rider on a dragon in Alerota - he never lost and forever your friend. Funny,now a wing flapping,refreshing Alerot. But I suspect such a piece of jewelry somewhere to crash game lead.