3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Try to go again, but specializes in other.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

Where to find the scroll, activate the teleport demons ? By the way, interesting point – when doing the first quest in the warriors ' Guild (to find eye of the dragon) that does not necessarily tormented by killing all the monsters and their boss who breeds them – you can just run without paying attention to them, to grab the eye of the dragon and escape, the quest is solved ! If only it were always so simple ...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Scroll of the imps is located in the dungeon of the castle where get heart of the dragon near the treasure in one of the Northern rooms.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

ZhV thanks for the tip about the teleporter demons! How to solve the quest about the conflict between dwarves and elves, which offers an excellent Leonessa in the village of the elves ? And by the way, ZhV, how did you decide that your issue with the glitch at its 43 after the Gong in the Council of 7 ?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Quest Elanesse will automatically pass once sent to the Council of 7 dwarf and elf. Will get another one to find the necklace.
My problem with magic soprotivlyaemost I haven't decided. Just left just in case sohranenku, and began again. Also just in case in advance has circulated this skill by 1 level.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

What's going on after a marriage with an elf? She comes to you in the team?

T
Tasha 22.07.20

Who knows where to find the cross-shaped key from hats to enter the tomb? I'm stuck the quest is called
Siberia. Help, who can!

R
Rocker 22.07.20

And why when you use magic resurrection ( I have 3 level), a resurrected being or a person becomes some strange, not moving, not talking, just standing and somehow unclear flickers ? Maybe that resurrected became a full-fledged need to have level 5 the magic. But what, then give her the first 4 levels ?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Probably... :)

H
Husein 22.07.20

PLZ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give no cd for eng Divine Divinity v1. if not touloulou

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

not be read the properties of objects when ukazyvaesh on it with the mouse

p
pavel 22.07.20

Problem is that the screen is covered in (green) points to disassemble practically nothing not possible, shorter is not possible to play. I tried to change the screen settings in every possible way. Please send your reply to the post. Thanks in advance. Paul

B
Brodnik 22.07.20

Everyone who needs the translation of books and manuscripts download that file and then replace their original (C:...Divine DivinityRundatglobal.cmp)
File link:
http://letande.narod.ru/version30/games_rus/divine/dat_global_translit.rar
------------------------------------------------------------
However the translation is in transliteration, but we can read. The books in the game here's an example excerpt from the notes of one smart Orc thief:
Chast' pervaja - Vstrecha.

Reputacija etogo karlika, like otmennogo vora sokrovisch was vtoroj po spisku, poetomu ja preodolel ves' Rivellon, press dlja togo's nej vstretit'sja. Professional Ee'noe imja bylo Ten' i eto edinstvennoe, chto ja nee smog uznat pro'. My vstretilis' v taverne dlja Karlikov zimoj v solncestojanie moego dvadcat' pervogo goda.

Ona was dovol'privlekatel no'na, kak dlja karlika, s pritjagatel'nym zelenovatym ottenkom kozgi i polnym rtom zubov.(U menja vsegda was slabost' before zgenschinami other ras, vot chastichnaja togo prichina, chto ja byl iskatelem vsju svoju zgizn' - vsegda ischa novuju ekzoticheskuju ljubov' i vsegda ubegaja ot razozlennyh muzgej moih predyduschih ekzoticheskih vozljublennyh.)

My eli i pili vmeste i vo vremja trapezy, Ten' otrygivala i pukala, like horoshaja upitannaja smaka orkov. Odnako, tak kak ja byl molod i zelen, privlekatel ee'nye manery povedenija za stolom byli napravleny na to, press smjagchit' menja before tem, kak my perejdem k delu, tak chto ja obuzdal rastuschuju svoju strast'.

After edy obychnogo i razgovora pro chudnye manery el'odevat fov'sja v Rivertaune, my zakazali sverhu komnatu, dlja togo press obgovorit' delo, radi kotorogo ja takoj preodolel dlinnyj ' put', vstretit press'sja s nej.
Well, generally no, and certainly translation, not no data or ,,..,..., ;)))
Go for it lads!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Rocker 22.07.20

Oh, where were you before with your file. And I have already passed the game, and probably a lot lost, if all translations are such fun. We are waiting now the appearance of a normal Russian version of Beyond Divinity, I hope that such thing will not happen. But I'm afraid the sequel will not be as voluminous as the original. Anyway, about the Divine Divinity I have left the most pleasant impressions, of all the RPG I have played (Diablo, NeverWinter Nights, Dungeon Siege, Arcanum) she is the best. Well, except that with the Arcanum beats. In Divine Divinity was all the little things that are important to me in RPG: realtime combat, a normal dialogue system, well done and coherent system throughput, good diary, list, trophies and cool power. In other RPG definitely something important to me, trivia is not present. View more at Sacred.

B
BlackKnight 22.07.20

Once picked up this game on 3 disks... And the translation was there - you-know-what... =) In English - play as something not wanted and put it on a shelf, then with her sort, since the file format of the dialogue - there was a simple hysterical! And it's amazing how those localizator managed - this translation! As time went on, and do it all there was no way, there were translations of books on Latin...and so on... But somehow I came across this wonderful page, where lay - beautiful! - translation! Thank you!!! Though it - only played a little, but home - played, and they loved it! ( because they didn't want to put the English version...wouldn't understand... =) ). Now! Page where you can download this translation: http://divine-divinity.by.ru/translation.html I think someone else may come in handy! Because I share, though already has passed a lot of time as this came out it... =) once again I want to thank the sponsors of this translation! =)

N
Natasha 22.07.20

Tell me how to find the Cosmo?

N
Neron 22.07.20

Help plz.
I have habit to examine unknown locations before completing quests to gain experience. I guess because of this and my problem.

1. The search for a cure from the plague. Dr. Elrath, or whatever, I've only seen you twice, in a scripted clip from the quarantine zone, and when he came out of his house. When I did the quest with the poisoned fields to find it and could not. Ekodoma the door locked, in a poor quarter it is not..
By the way, in garantiti area found bottles near the well that smell.. what to do with them?

2. Joining the fighters Guild quest the second. On the job, you need to get the heart of the dragon. But in this castle I have visited previously when I was looking for a scroll of demons. In the room with the artifact was the skeleton of a dragon and a bunch of lizards, the leader of which is dumped through the teleport, taking heart. Where to find it?

B
Batka 22.07.20

Damn guys I have a problem when I do the ritual, there's a movie when the whole Council of seven killed and then I get in some place, there's stupid black screen or what not to do and the card is visible.

l
ltl_kay 22.07.20

Batka, same thing, waited a long time, nothing's going on, on nicamaka button does not respond, remain does not. this is unfortunate ritual type ended, and he just died?

B
Brashnashla 22.07.20

People question about pigs Otto(gnome-Lekar in the beginning), they need or just because? Stumbled upon download to the phrase that they say something can be done in order to put pressure on Otto. Has anyone tried?