3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolbasa 22.07.20

Why when I open the books or manuscripts or letters,it is written: there is NO DATA?

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.07.20

Because set Chinese or Russian version of the game.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Where is the castle where the wizard should look, which marked looking for? It's in the woods?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

The people I've also bought 8bit-forge version... looked at them on the website supposedly says that the required disk space is 1.7 Gb and I have already requested a 2.3...hmm strange...you have how many were installed?

And when you run this bitch some light.lib asks....:)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

The people I've also bought 8bit-forge version... looked at them on the website supposedly says that the required disk space is 1.7 Gb and I have already requested a 2.3...hmm strange...you have how many were installed?

And when you run this bitch some light.lib asks....:)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

My installation took 2.36 MB.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

My installation took 2.36 MB.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

That's always!
I wonder how this firm Lokalizovany that now sootechestvennikami to suffer to have.
It's a shame! I want to READ BOOKS!!! It's an RPG, not Kwak.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

So does anyone know where there is a castle that went to the magician who is looking for marked?!

d

And You who found out that he went to the castle? So here's a look at the map if You got it from the second Marked One, he had You on the map to put the box where Zandalor went. But in the castle it is not, unfortunately... :( But there You will meet his cat. :)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I talked to cat last time in the cemetery, she said, I don't remember... Can anyone remember?

d

You will now see Zandalor'a very long time. In the heart of the catacombs under Verdistis'ohms. Remember the fact that he went to find the third Marked One? So chaos in the catacombs, but first posypaniya all the available quests, You will then be great useful...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Yeah, hehe, there are these smelly lizards mages, there they were, like garbage in a dump, by the way, nobody killed some bandit in the sewers of Rivertown market, if you enter the hatch and turn right it will be there, and more of it drops some note, but I can't read it, and don't know what to do... can anyone know... I drenched sword that can freeze, generally, a very peculiar thing, I told her all the orcs in their main base papermodel, they are frozen, and all they cover. This sword has a cooldown of 2, so that the water quickly, even very heavy orcs that the overall soak-off easy, they never really do. And the name of the sword in the Russian version translated as Bastard sword...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Has anyone collected all the pieces of the dragon armor?

S
Scorpionn 22.07.20

I collected 2 parts: the belt and gloves. The helmet will give the dwarven king (in my opinion), if you collect ostalnae. So what is needed boots, adipogenic and mail. Who-nito can you share the secret of finding the other parts!?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I have found the shield in the camp of the orcs , and where you found the gloves?

S
Scorpionn 22.07.20

And what of the shield, he is also part of the armor (what's it called?)?
Gloves in the South of the dark forest, in the ruins of the elves, where the orcs in the form of gnomes. There are wooden tents, you can only look at one (bottom right). There gloves and lay.
By the way, can things all the time in different ways are? If the gloves there, tell me :))

a
all 22.07.20

if I neoshibayus (as all games are already messed up in the head :)), things you can taravati, ie : saved before opening to calgonit chest, then open it, if a thing is unnecessary, downloadable sohranyalku, and until anagem something right and decent ! :)))

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

At the expense of shield I messed up he lies in the castle of Janus green shield with a black dragon.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I found all the pieces of armor Gloves were lying there where you said.The helmet will give the dwarven king .First you need to bring a note to the proof of the guilt of his brother (she is on the second floor in the dwarven mines), he will tell you that the armor lies at sera Patrick. It is necessary to perform one job and he will sell you armor, go with armor and with the heart of a dragon to gnomenu the blacksmith. after he put the gem in the armor that show gnomenu the king and he gives you a helmet. Just have a helmet, armor, shield, gloves, belt and dragon heart.