3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navigator 22.07.20

By the way, Yes! In my version of the game fil the same clean cut!!!
I wonder why?
All the same, and I think that is not necessary while to think about which firms to buy the game with high-quality translations, we must look for how to replace the font on correct, because as it did daring our translators to do it, so why shouldn't we???

V
Vava 22.07.20

Citizens, help me not smart, where can I get the stolen Axe of Stone???

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

2 Vava : the ax is stored in the bins at the dwarves :), tobish theirs mines.

s
sanek 22.07.20

So, we're not game cheats are discussing, and how to fix bugs in the game. By the way I have in the dialogues sometimes shit disappears:( And those who interesuetsya passing game, here is the link: http://www.igromania.ru/games/?divine+sol

A
Allexxxx 22.07.20

The day before yesterday went through this epic :))) and you know ... there are no complications and problems associated with the fact that books nicetime I have nevzniklo ! yeah the game itself seemed ceresco easy ... the last the demon lies soaked the first time !!! well, it's not the case !!! well, it's a shame that at the end of the game the movie the circumcised :( in General the game itself is fine, but koncovka ... in General upset me ...

G
GaRRy 22.07.20

Guys tell me how to proceed in the quest with mythical weapons when the two should be destroyed, and remain single? And how to enter the secret room quest with three cards, the mine found and pass on not fails?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Guys, this is not playable. Crashes all the time, and the English version does not. Tell me, what kind of localization it is better to take?

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.07.20

What localization? Better to take a pure English version on 3CD, which with a circulation of 500 copies printed 7th wolf.

G
GaRRy 22.07.20

Thanks guys , the information is not needed, have all passed.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

The people help into done with books!!!How I will open the book duck there point kakieta!!!But with dialogue everything is fine!!!How to put an English version so the books are all normal!!!!Sho the hell????????????

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

And another question FOR SOMEONE BETTER to PASS the GAME?

d

Yes it is not necessary to use Chinese, afonskimi, Russian and other crazy transfers, and there will be no problems with fonts in books and installations of hot fixes. Personally, I have a full clean English version on 3CD from 7th wolf.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

My game actually crashes when trying to sleep, but the character refuses, the knick and the manuscript are not readable, and the most Fig that the color of the letters in the dialogue and the black merges with the background, you see nothing. The translation is clearly opposed to the gamer:(((

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

By the way y name is identically the same with the dialogues slivitsa with the background :((

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

So there is a full FIX which reset Brom with books and manuscripts?

a
all 22.07.20

Yes, not the party you come about these books as I understand them vital information is not present, only facilitate the passage of a few quests, but if it really hurts someone else, then give the English version and go ! and coves learn some English :)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Yes really all this stuff about books I'm already level 36 and have done all this time without knight :))

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

That you are there for localization argue? 8-bit, 7-wolf and everything else is the same FLUS and the like, CDs are the same!!! Boxes only different, and this is not the first time that other game too, so stamped in the main...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

And what do all the notes, books, and what are the tips for passing so much? And remember the fallen of the wagon? There's still barrels of different potions and barrels must be broken, and do not open the cover or I'll kill you, there is still the note is lying, in it?

d

This note is written (in English esessno) that these barrels of beverages owned by a sorcerer (can not remember the name already) and that all drinks are cursed and can not touch them. :)