3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navigator 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Problems with the game (Divine Divinity)

I bought the game in a regular tent with the compacts. The game includes English and Russian versions. The problem is that in the Russian version of the description aytimov and names of something completely not readable, although the translation of the dialogue is fairly high quality. So, I empirically found that our craftsmen after the transfer modules, dialogs, etc. have changed, or more precisely, replaced the font that is used when displaying information to your because the font the developers of the game does not support Russian language. The problem is that the fonts in the game folder FONTS is in a format that is not defined as the Font and therefore I was not able to view. Replace with correct font also unlikely to work... If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me...
127 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorpionn 22.07.20

Thanks, I'll try, but I think it's not all the parts :))

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I am a great proper and I muddied patch weight 0.9 Mb for 50 p. it your

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

All are good books, manuscripts and other garbage disappear

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 22.07.20

And I have no glitches with books and manuscripts. And patch http://www.playground.ru/files/1959/ no problem has been established, even from the 3rd disk is weaned already. :p lol

W
Wladimir 22.07.20

And this is for the Russian version?

d

Listen up people! What are the Russian version? The game is not officially translated, and who it will support? Who will translate the patch? Think.

I repeat, this is a game in Russia exists only in English and only this version of the game without any problems getting the patch. And all the other Russian-Chinese version sin full nigropalmatus! Well, everyone knows that there are no patches for these versions will not install! So buying this version for the game in Russian is just wasted money thrown away for 3CD.

Try and use full english.

W
Wladimir 22.07.20

I gave her, was almost half, but tired where to find ratchet hoes to the bar and found the thieves who robbed the wagon, but the quest failed, why not know? And where to find the doctor who otmazyvaetsya that he knows nothing about the poisoning and the key says that stole it from him, I think he's Magnus........it!?

d

About hos for a bar - I don't know what You're talking about. As for the thieves who robbed the wagon and killed the charioteers - all of them need to soak and to give the merchant a note from the body of one of the thieves, then the quest will be a building. That's what I remember. As for the doctors they have to go to his house while he was gone and ransack the basement. Careful, there will be gin. He is very aggressive and quite healthy. When it soak, you'll find all the evidence of his guilt and run to create the quest. And then You then attacked an assassin, I too remember quite well. Already half a year as passed, but many, unfortunately, faded from memory... :(

W
Wladimir 22.07.20

How to get to the castle in the basement,I zamatalsya already running is not allowed, and magic doesn't work. And yet, I bought a key from a garden, where is supposed to be great treasures, and how to go don't know, something about the frog said chyuvaka who I sold the key?

d

About the garden I remember only that the frogs all wet have to... no luck.
But in the basement of the castle You story still sooooo soon will lead. Run around, do quests, over time they themselves will get to that basement. To get there we need from the dungeon, the descent to which is from the shopping area. Only the door there will be locked and 5th level master keys will not help... still locked. ;)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

I have dug out my CDs of Divine Divinity, I have three of them wanted to play more, and began to install, and on request of the third disk I at the request of the comp stick, and he immediately tells me about an error in some file on dike 3, then asks to insert disc 2, after the disc 4, which I do not. I used to have such nebylo, can anyone knows what to do, and so I want to play...

R
Rocker 22.07.20

People save! Why, after one of the battles for the Cursed Abbey (abbasy Course) begins to leak exposure than it does not recover, she again starts to leak nowhere ! It is impossible to play without extract the game sucks.

d

Do not quite understand what is exposure, but either You're not telling us something that happened in the process of this battle, or this problem is easily treated by patching the game to 1.33. Patch at the top right or at the office. the website of Larian Studios.

That's just not necessary here to say that You have a Chinese version and it is not. I'M TIRED ALREADY! I pirate the English version, and all is well propecias.

R
Rocker 22.07.20

Chinese not the Chinese version and the patch has nothing to do with it is a moment of the game. And the shutter speed is the yellow strip under the green strip of exp, it decreases when you run and increases when sleeping or just standing there. When she disappears completely you can not run, can only walk. I have after fucking Abbey it all the time reduced and nothing can be done.

d

It is now clear. I didn't have that. And the Council can very easy to give: there is one ability that increases this exposure. Pump it up the 5th level and generally will not be tired. Will continuously run like a rabbit with batteries from well-known advertising. lol

R
Rocker 22.07.20

Pump this ability up to 5 levels will be difficult if you cannot run, you kill powerful enemies will not be easy, but anyway Paul thanks for the advice, you are very best man. I think I will ask for advice for you, because I have only 17 level and is yet to come.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.07.20

Everything is much easier than you imagine, in the Cursed Abbey there is a halberd, called this halberd is something wrong when you take it in inventory, begins to diminish exposure. Vicente it or sell...

d

Heh. I remember, I remember. And I just immediately sold. I have a bunch of stuff typed, and then there's the halberd... Well, I teleported using the pyramid to the vendor and sold all. One may therefore didn't notice the joke... lol

R
Rocker 22.07.20

People, what the hell - I played myself in the Divine, then suddenly there was a light, the computer passed out, and when the light appeared I try to load my last save, and when the download is almost finished, the game suddenly shuts down. What is this crap ? Will have to re-take?

W
Wladimir 22.07.20

Unfortunately Yes, I takoyzhe cant was and had to boot from the last normal save RAM, but in General tip: don't trust quick save, it's one big glitch.