3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
What you call conditions, the administration calls it a simplification of gameplay which will never be. If I'm wrong, offer options.

r
redoolf 23.07.20

You just have to lower the drop of sadow and Cham, then they will appreciate more.

m
magyarorszag 23.07.20

Maybe I should get a call from Naber one card for selling Sur rune trader, for example?

G
Gav 23.07.20

Obsessed
Need ready, tested and working ideas, then their implementation possible. Otherwise, it can only become worse.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, Yes, we've been informed that the calls by the administration. only one person, resting, that there should be a hardcore. and he refuses to understand that ~since the release of D3, hence usasales of the players brains and without them, farming became less usable armor. if this layer of players has decreased, it is NECESSARY to raise the drop that don't appreciate Nuba. this is not a freebie. and if I did wrong, you can always shorten the season.

proven by whom and where? :D administration really burns. no, well, Cho, I can offer her walk on [censored], ask there players you of the rules here with this idea? and with this? :D he hanged himself to change something. :-)

HIM here you need to have the courage to make a decision - how much of what to give/not to give to players. otherwise, some of us here will once again offer Varick, but he was again rejected. I'm personally tired of this hney to do. :-)

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Dobermn
Dosmotr wrote:
By the way, here's a very sensible innovation. A third party source, where I went to play, the elephant is invoked in a private game with a simple sale of one coolant. If someone believes that it is very cheap, then the PG number can be increased, say to 4. What does it mean?
1. Get rid of we with anygame.
2. Will greatly increase the demand on coolant.
3. 4 the coolant, especially if the price will jump to ohm, for the average player PG is not so cheap. But to war with an elephant and knock yourself any everyone can OFC.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Dobermn
Strange, zod, bug t4, drop mula fouled easily)

G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
All this has a direct purpose, but the topic is not for this. This can be discussed in PM.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, here, a separate post: I have several times pushed a proposal to make sundrop with Whitch Doctor Endugu as Countess (can be less/more - not the point). WHAT is free? =) he then mentioned we need to popularize the act. 3 may force players to collect brains Halima? (. it turns out, we each time want to cheat, and he is to make. why are we listening to then? :-)

b
baz1k[1] 23.07.20

I propose to make Anika drop from any monster on Helle, with chance as the ZOD RUNE!!!!!

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, in General, once the Orgy starts. :-) players here girl too long not allowed ;D right now is a sea of ideas. and zero implementation. ;D

G
Gav 23.07.20

Obsessed
Forced to collect Halima is a good idea, IMHO.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Dobermn
There has been a lot of proposals, you can pick up old threads.
The main thing to understand will the administration to change something and in what direction they are ready to move, and what aspects of the game will not change in any case.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, but who can argue that! ;-) and the implementation of this idea will surely attract the interest of players, right? ;D

r
redoolf 23.07.20

Obsessed wrote:
right now is a sea of ideas
If suddenly to whom it is interesting, topic about the change key item-a before the season:
Shift key-the item'a. The vote.
Shift key-the item'a (voting - take 2)

G
Gav 23.07.20

Bambuca
Will not change only in the direction of simplification, I think. If the idea is considered, no bugs, and other underwater br, no side effects from the implementation and actually useful, I can implement. The fact that these ideas I'm almost not seen, and the fact that it is offtopic :)

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

baz1k[1]
That is anyhow almost never happens)
The idea is good, but needs work. For example, then his drop in the throne clean

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, in short, if you am the horn Firka" and I think the idea of calling clone in a separate game, this is very cool and I'll shut up. tired. I'm sorry. :D

b
baz1k[1] 23.07.20

Just Firk one of those who stuffed anyhow for a very long time. And if to complicate the challenge, of course, he and some players will benefits from it. Because the price will increase.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

baz1k[1]
Think of ideas for the new season is harvested. Now of course it's too late