3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaka_podorojala 23.07.20

you going 200 torches to call the elephant to keep in the 200 Persians?

T
Torum. 23.07.20

Dobermn
For sundrop better poreshat there or smithy. :D
Daring decided.

M
MyatKO. 23.07.20

Just Cervinka in the chat was invited to make key Autonom standard of Heroes. In fact, now it is useless garbage, and then he will find its use. Do you like it?

O
Olezha Buhalo 23.07.20

MyatKO.
long overdue. on some servers.heard standard runes cook. but as a key item would also be cool

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

MyatKO., us so that the only thing that offered your ex Master ;D didn't listen. if this time (suddenly) listen - I for Standard. :-) but it is better to drop it Ircnet, not here.

on some servers.heard
Oleg Bukhalo, heretic! no server except PG! ;{

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

Why again do crucial changes after reset? Admin anyway will do everything on your own and will be even worse than it was. The finish badly zhy; -)

S
Shaka_podorojala 23.07.20

In the end, as usual hurt wigs.

A theme change kaituma rose because dabira over soji, to parasite broke, and the ked wants

R
Resu 23.07.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
In the end, as usual will suffer
all will suffer, as always, because of improving the logic of the admin is something most people and clearly leads to the relief of the game and to the chest cahow, but the deterioration is another matter, here and drop mules and cut into HF... want something else?!)

V
VYCanisMajoris 23.07.20

as you look to remove key item zod, but add some Bq-rings, which because of its low relevance sell almost ist apiece? (I just don't know calls whether it is the rise in prices on them - or on the contrary will fall in price, soji, which is not desirable)...?

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
drones with HF was never cleaned.
Obsessed
You can't see my arguments, and I yours. Couldn't we just continue?)

T
Torum. 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov wrote:
In my post ruined your argument for raising drop and other crap
I do not see this message, apparently it got deleted. :C

y
yamas 23.07.20

as far as I remember, there was a theme that the drones drop the current to those who took the game honest and not wigs, so it was removed, though not all

M
MyatKO. 23.07.20

Will ircnet about all of this already knows, there's no need for him to personally convey (-:

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
I personally had a wig to check it out. The drones fell.

O
Olezha Buhalo 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
poprikolu wig dragged = 3 rumble 1 pool and the Park.nm beat
Obsessed
it's just a rumor.I'm current on the pig play on the classics

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

A couple of question for local to state I,the horns Firka, etc., etc
1.And what hinders now to sell soda for 14Ло and Chama 7?( I understand,the problem in the clone in every house on page is not worth it)doesn't want Mason to take them-go Jo..such sudochakov 100 units at PG,it is still cheaper than sogi for vex to take
2.You yourself set the price of things,what's the problem to do the coolant at the vex drone?Again,don't want to take on.
3.Dober,who is to judge?))) Here on the strength of 5-6 people appreciate pvp stuff,the other is ready in the Park to run)
4.Question Discuss, and for whom the state rark knock?Went to the game freak the letter m and offered a unique Raku,which for a season may not be more, a OC or Lo?

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

You don't see my argument
Pavel Abakumov, was demolished, apparently. I'm not going to ask the admin to raise the drop - he's got cockroaches, etc. but to raise it still would be worth (removing the wig). or gash pvp realm, where Eni accessible (not I need). but if you have a different vision of the situation, still it would be interesting to see.

ModanaJazzz in the installation are rare in the leading position, I see the refreshing of bildstrecke when you can not do points guides: 5. Gore rider - no options., you will have to write well, or rare xx/nn/mm, if you're lucky to find such. and then stand your question. but you better ask the Firka.
[edit] in General, Lakhani selling gooto chudesam, and always will be. ;-)

M
ModanaJazzz 23.07.20

This is the one that All must suffer,and I have an elephant called?.So I find it easier with a concrete post to talk..

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
Yes there meets? With the drop all right, I would and wigs not touch anything with a drop is not wise. But if you want pvp with enigmas to play then there is only 2 options: farm the Enigma, somehow it get (MB at a time or with someone to develop) or play pvp somewhere else, like on a local network with a painted gear. And about the rare items in the last post you seem to not understand. Rark despite the fact that almost no one collects I will not buy expensive, except for a couple people.
ModanaJazzz
Almost all of the case.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

But if you want pvp with enigmas play
Pavel Abakumov, I'll clarify: I actually ng already to play. but it's personal, it's because of a concrete pillar. ;-) with the drop all right and I have wigs not touch is not an argument. my argument - farming good things enough => enough of these things. out, Cocinero collects and screen rare ama-javelins - everything pochota. and he's the ONE entire season of their farm to take a picture, to merge. the chance that he'll catch something better than the Titans - ~0.

rark is made such that the people usausa fit rark, did other indicators. but it is better here not to discuss, a lot of water will be. the main thing is an alternative to wigs.