3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 23.07.20

MyatKO.
Let the garbage remains garbage.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, SBI! I know! consciousness returned? ;D

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Obsessed
SchA will say something in the style: Now would be the innovations on PG to ask. As small children, then divorced :D

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
What this is not an argument. So I picked up and collected when he wanted, I think it's not over skill or something else. Means little most do not know how to collect in these conditions and nothing more (it's about Pb). And about the rare items again, the problem is not that they don't fall, but the fact that they are almost no picks. You can fix this very great prices and the demand for these things, but ofc best forum to ask that they fall more often.

G
Gav 23.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Right now would be offtopic in 2k16. Go otvechat on a subject ;D

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
You about another speak. Let the noobs don't know about rare, this does not change the fact, you can even cut off trade from the discussion, it's not about that. But the fact that precious rare types of equipment you can only select boots, peppers, rings, Amoli and circley. So. It would be nice to have useful rare items in hats, driver, weapons, etc. would be more interested to look for them myself, even without the trade.
Dobermn
Hachu sundrop shtob as humans!1 : )

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov +1 to Fly, rark of have I did not raise. and would of.infa, that something so rare CAN now zastavnitsky such a bun - was raised. spat out and raised. state combination should remain rare (as shields and scepters at KL).
PS ba-based axes raised, but in vain. there is at least some chance was to catch gootu. but Grief is still >>>.

Dobermn, on the subject: hachu Zod = 5 SoJ! ;{

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>Dobermn
Explain why it is you personally? After all, the horse is also clear that you don't have Zod, but your mates are not enthusiastic about such ideas. Really kicked you out of their society?

G
Gav 23.07.20

I understand, except for the masons do not mind that zod will be 40 coolant? ;-)

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Dobermn, and Shaw, firk they cut the profit of the masons? ;-)

b
baz1k[1] 23.07.20

Dobermn
judging by the minuses you want to be banned))

y
yamas 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
when you spent it OMG?? it was a temporary promotion in my opinion the season before last, and recently the theme of the forum was Cho HF was again rules

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

FlyDoTrona
I don't understand what you're after, a chance to find Raku is, as is Pb and unique which can give a temporary replacement. Treyd is impossible to cut off everything that you wear, you exchange or buy, this is the contrast to single. If you were looking for these things in chat for a high price, all nabki undoubtedly would have to pick them up. That is, the point is only that nobody is looking, and not that they are few drops.
Obsessed
They are rare. Just few people bother with them, as cheaper analogue Saki or grupovoy Turki all happy.
yamas
I checked immediately after the message (within a week) of G_n on some changes. And again once it was done, but I do not remember when.

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>Dobermn
You tell us the truth, spit it out, then suddenly nicholason want to spoil Zhyzni animasola, huh? Let's all fall in love story, we're all friends here :-)

y
yamas 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
You see.. You spent 1 wig, and then another 1, and some guys broke some akkov and got the hell. In General, I hope then no need to explain

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov, the chance to find rare ba, comparable to Grief, is negligible. better - =~0. why? that's right - their few looks. all crammed on a simple path: wigs => grief. if the search for rare gave better than wigs, I would have a chance to dress outside the box (already high). if at the current undrape no wigs, the Neck is still to be collected, because it is DRAMATICALLY steeper than 95% similar to rare. you last sentence I agree or not?

W
Wakaladniy_Zaec 23.07.20

A 4to budet esli keyitem Lada Priora? Wansom S 50\50

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

yamas
And then who and how many broke? You say drones are not falling, I just noticed that this is a lie.
Obsessed
If... if that's the case. Raree BA at the moment, a very rare thing, and the price for it, too, should be much higher than the fretboard. But you don't hear that if someone was looking for a BA for 3-5 lo, it would have found, but the neck suits all.And why would suddenly make his loss more often? Why not Shaki?

y
yamas 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Blo, to find fault with words now, chtoli you really weird? As far as I remember, these drones just began to fall MUCH LESS frequently than before, it's not the main point, you know? Understand that the point is that in the middle of the season somebody's capital has sharply become less? Because of innovations. Innovations in the middle of the season. Type it is already. That's what I wanted to say.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Raree BA at the moment, a very rare thing, and the price for it, too, should be much higher than the fretboard
Pavel Abakumov, why, if the barbells are more effective for dps? why are the BA, which is not much worse than the Vulture, should be so rare that a Vulture to collect hundreds of times easier (brought - brought)?

why would make his loss more often? Why not Shaki?
not his loss, and the loss of cool properties on it. OR, cutting down the Fretboard to level Death to give rare a chance. Shaq and the sea, obviously. shako is also IMBA, that's it, and collect maybe someone will buy for Pul.