3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 23.07.20

Obsessed
Would be nice to get your opinion on a subject)

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
And then the server and the horizons of players. Left and figs with them.I want good things to tell newbs about them. Develop lost the reservoir yourself!)
And on the subject, I learned that zod now not 66 boys soja and less, do not buy it more expensive 8 lo. THAT is, the relationship between the price of sodzh and zod will not change. But you should understand that will depreciate someone's capital. Here I've got zod in a 12-lo purchased, and they took him and spoiled, with the result that I just lost runes. The idea itself is meaningless, especially early in the season.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
40 SOG for 5 min. at a price of 12 lo is hardly a loss of runes. Now Soi for vex, that is 40 coolant = 10ло. If the idea is implemented, it is not Sadi will fall in price and sogi will rise and will Vex Gul~ as before. And then even 14 lo buy zodi will be profitable.
Meantime, the whole situation looks like a freebie, ~8 below 100 anyhow~.

R
Resu 23.07.20

drop mules already there, not enough drop clones

G
Gav 23.07.20

Resu wrote:
not enough drop clones
He also have. Every 15~ the game drops.

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Dobermn
It will not enter. And if introduced, it would have ruined the plans of the masons. As having 4 zod they were ready to call the next day fixes soda and they fly. And since the clone is given for independent study, no one would tell it, and the masons sold soda and flew in X3 mode. And so owes nothing to spoil, these things need to be done after reset.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov wrote:
It will not enter. And if introduced, it would have ruined the plans of the masons. As having 4 zod they were ready to call the next day and fixes soda they fly
Well, in General, this task is.
Pavel Abakumov wrote:
And so owes nothing to spoil, these things need to be done after reset.
What now, each innovation 4 years to wait?

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Dobermn
You invite someone to spoil the game. What do the calculation? This idea from a number of simplifying gameplay (only there are complications) - senseless and useless. I do not see sense to wait for such innovations any 4 year or a couple of days.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
The mules was not drupalish.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Finally someone has bobmanuel, and even unusual to see a normal discussion.
What prevents you to merge soda in the near future?

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Dobermn
I think the updates in this style, and showed that any good it does not. Continuous whining, indignation and flood on the forum xD
Bambuca
For example, the prospect that they may soon not be worth of these runes. Oh and another thing, how many people are willing to buy a zod right now?

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Haven't due to the sale of players, Akara also have

Or do you want me to say that four zod you to the essential things to insert?! )

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Bambuca
You yourself then try to think about his question? IMHO the reasons are many and they are obvious. For example, I haven't cooked mules, I have not dressed the AMC, my friends can't help me in this matter in the near future, etc.

P
PAK-PYK 23.07.20

Dobermn wrote:
Well, in General, this task is.
vizivai clona i soobwi ip i vremya vsem na forume zaranie eto silno podportit jizn massonam!

b
baz1k[1] 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
and I think you simply do not have 4 zadow)))

y
yok0o 23.07.20

mnogo bilo revuwix po povodu masonov i trudnodostupnosti anixa
daew botdi doomi pride
sam xo4u coa cham ber na druida
go delat' individual'nogo clona v kajduyu play za 1-3 soj randomno
i monopolii ne budet i soji podnimutsa v cene
lu4we stanet vsem jit', krome masonov ofc ( oni koren' zla pg i razruwiteli ekonomiki )

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

baz1k[1]
I'm not saying that I have them. Simply to read, to understand what was going on.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

And then the server and the horizons of players. Left and figs with them.I want good things to tell newbs about them. Develop lost the reservoir yourself!)
Pavel Abakumov, did you read my post, if answered at all in the subject? :-)

P
PAK-PYK 23.07.20

yok0o wrote:
sam xo4u coa cham ber na druida
a 4to tebe mewaet kupit cham sei4as? i vstavit v coa
edit: na pg coa chamber nn

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>Dobermn
Also a good option. Let's see what else will be offered.
When I wrote like, your style company agrees, now what? Jealous that clone first triggered the other? Ha ha, neighing)))