3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 23.07.20

I suggest not to include soji and soda if they sell masons. This will spoil their lives.

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
In my post ruined your argument for raising drop and other crap. If you're there did not say anything, you can see something I do not understand and can not pay attention.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

In my post ruined your argument for raising drop and other crap.
Pavel Abakumov, lies. would you have any other morals do not read if his writings can not trace. ;-)

y
yok0o 23.07.20

PAK-PYK
cham ber nujno nonblok druidu 4tob vibegat' iz charge loka
na danniy moment ya v ne cenyu cham coa v 8 lo, 2 a za lo on normos zaydet

P
Pavel Abakumov 23.07.20

Obsessed
Something I completely ceased to understand you.

T
Torum. 23.07.20

Now would nerf moshonov, including admin with friends. PG be the PG.

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

Dober well you usually write everything is going as planned, now would be to change the order, the admin POH, don't be naive and so on
I think your proposal above the rest and the reaction of the administration will be?

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>Sayyouneed
People were left behind and now he climbed into the category of those, which previously was called a whiner)))

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Pavel Abakumov, what is there difficult to understand? you never argued there is a need to increase the drop. or rubbed? well, write again, interesting to read, MB I drive and I open the Truth.

G
Gav 23.07.20

Sayyouneed
we'll see :)

y
yamas 23.07.20

speaking of updates in season.. Drop the mule of the 6th that garbage, that's when the drones were removed with HF, then a broken off (especially those who drove the mules, and left the breaking of the HF apotom when enough is enough on something). In principle, commensurate with the nerf zod for the masons, but I'm just saying that NN herded about new current after reset plz
PS if I'm not confused :With

O
Olezha Buhalo 23.07.20

go play in CL, there's your runco,anyhow. everyone will be happy

z.s. incidentally if zod=66сож and coolant=vex does what zod=zod+OC ;D why else coolant=vex ?

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

NN to drive about new current after reset plz
yamas, +1. especially if you remember the they would still be left ©, which generally freak out over a few?

v
victor_3000 23.07.20

is this a joke? again where is my comment?

F
FludoTron 23.07.20

Obsessed
+ Moreover, if we consider that there is only worried about one person. And the one who steamed is the one about whom you care. Paradox :D

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

victor_3000, by the way, I wanted to tell you that the administration lately has become somewhat more sensitive. ^_^

FlyDoTrona, and you. ;D
PS check.. )

D
Dosmotr 23.07.20

whatever you changed, I can call the Bishop and make aniche for anything with such a system call, which is now.

y
yok0o 23.07.20

Dosmotr
pozovi

S
Shaka_podorojala 23.07.20

delaite key itemom t4 i zod
a 4tobi ne bilo problem - razrewite lubomy persy 1 lvl imet v syndyke neograni4ennoe koli4estvo t4ei, lvlreq 75 y nego je
esli etot pers upaet 2 lvl to vse torchi vibrasivayutsa na zemlu, ne sobral / zabil - glbb
ne blogodorite

R
Rivnyanyn 23.07.20

>>a 4tobi ne bilo problem - razrewite lubomy persy 1 lvl imet v syndyke neograni4ennoe koli4estvo t4ei
Can't hold more than one torch and no problems. And why is he finished?)))