3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 23.07.20 10:56 pm

Discussion Key Item (Diablo 2)

This is the one to call Uber Diablo.

Existing Key Item: Stone Of Jordan; The Zod Rune.
As many know, one Zode Rune is 66 Stone Of Jordan. I propose to discuss a possible change in this ratio.
With the current economy there are few who buys Soj, directly to call uber, the people who do this prefer to buy Cham (cooking of them Zod) or Zod runes, since they are now much cheaper than usual, Zod, for example you can buy 3 times cheaper its cost (32, Lo), and Cham between 4-6 Lo.
In connection with the above, I propose to change the formula and make a rune Zod, Soj say 40. I think it will be very important.

What do you think about this? Have suggestions of your own?
167 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYCanisMajoris 23.07.20

lol, Yes, there is have to reinstall everything that has been written since this morning till now))

R
Resu 23.07.20

well freaked out, it happens

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

redoolf, often look askance posts, admingenerator spoiling the mood (not the norm posts). looks like the removal was totally spontaneous.

B
Bambuca 23.07.20

It is possible to drop in A2 normal.
But how many players were at the time of the appearance of D2 on the official server and how many plays PG?
Usually figure on about 500 robattle.
But it's players at all difficulties, KL , hardcore, wigs, mules and more.
It would be interesting to know how many high runes tropolis since reset

Q
QLinkee 23.07.20

VYCanisMajoris wrote:
lol, Yes, there is have to reinstall everything that has been written since this morning till now))
The end of the threads as usual a bit predictable.

O
Obsessed 23.07.20

Bambuca, +1, in my opinion, the reference to the developers absolutely not relevant.

P
PAK-PYK 23.07.20

Obsessed wrote:
removal was spontaneously
ne spontanno! udalyaut posti v kotorih ne voshvalyaetsa firk i predlogaut uveli4ivanie/izmenenie 4ego bi to bilo ni.
ps drop norm ave firk