3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
N
Novechog Vernulso On Bano 24.07.20

K-R-u-t-O. That ischo to add?
To see the video I can not in Principle:(
Meanwhile, before the game less than a month.

I do not understand is why this shadow mode is needed online??
If you in fact go online with real players - what this the machine-Ghost?
I do not understand:(

But to set records in Off-line it could cool!!!
If repeats are(?) how to Crash-day to record!
Played on the Internet with the enemy and Replay save as... that would be useful!
Then you can analyze your race.
And in the ninth of the I Fraps-ohms wrote,- inhibited graaaaaah...:(

N

Read - Shadow mode for online is a bad thing!:( (IMHO)
Can paternity the track and to put online only the Ghost - the meaning of the play is no longer...
and even more so if you play well-let your Ghost in about 20 races
at the same time and all..
This is just my reasoning...

And I don'T get online with my modem...

_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20

I explain about mshini Ghost:
You just skated and put mega real record, and just then you friend was invited to perform on the grid in the shadow mode", and you take your shadow of the race where he set the record meherally and go with a friend. if you proigrivaet then the battle comes, your shadow (maharahtra I mean), but the other, respectively, of its shadow - so I personally understand the point of this race

N

_Lemon_
All right! But I'm talking about and that this will reduce the interest (in my opinion).
That you for example set a World record, and then after that you have no desire
develop the ability to drive, you don't need to learn the twists and turns you would break the phantom.
Ie do not have that unpredictability when any turn you can overtake, or naoborot to lag...
I think this Ghost It is online and that the way we imagine something
I think such a Ghost will make another NFS is about arcade and predictable...

But this is only reasoning... of Course it is necessary to look in practice... so while I talk...

_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20

Yes, I agree. We obsujdat, finding cons and the pros, receiving the coveted korobochku with the inscription Carbon.

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Online just super ! Osobenno cool is that partners at the team can take their Dorota! Here battles are just not a little emotional !
IMHO.

V
Vityok 24.07.20

today there is more and more online games!!
may already and PSU time?))
imagine a city, but the current is 6 times more than usual, and romp on it REAL people !
you can create your Blacklist and conquer the city!!
that would be real!!! + you can make a day and night then finally gorgeous !!
how do you feel about this ?

M
Maks6257 24.07.20

Yeah that would be cool!!!

R
RazoR 24.07.20

Was already a NFS: Motor city online, in the days of the Porsche anlished like.

P
ProFfeSsoRr 24.07.20

Damn, it's great for us, and the success of online games depends on how the game will accept any casual in America and in Europe. And they have, among other things, a few games had stopped. And NFS Online, if any, is also likely to fail because many will bother to play it long. And then everything will fall apart. But if this game will still be, I'll be the first in Novosibirsk, who to buy a license :)

C
CTPEJ1OK 24.07.20

Vityok
this online personally, I'm waiting since уг2, but most likely the electronics will not make it, as it will be difficult to strike a balance between novice riders and those who are chasing for a long time, and then be in the Motor city, who died because of the fact that no balance :(
although the idea itself is good...

T
TUZSL 24.07.20

please tell me what you need another prog to carbon

R
RazoR 24.07.20

sd4hide :)))))

P
ProFfeSsoRr 24.07.20

Give a link where ACC signup on EA, but then I dash it with their website :(

P
PsyFraizer 24.07.20

Download the latest FlashPlayer. If it will, then download and ActiveX

E
Evilboy 24.07.20

question is.
I suppose playing online and playing there's my friend from next door...why can't we play together? (so with each other....and the bourgeoisie tired of samopodoben)...
if all too bluntly where and where to poke to create even online but the game with the person with whom I want?

b
bmdog05 24.07.20

Evilboy Yes how?????

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 24.07.20

and there the password can be supplied!!!!
It is better to tell. how to enter the online game!!! And then I have all in Russian, and the translation of some glyucheny, it is not clear what the menu says!!!

b
bmdog05 24.07.20

password? never seen such a field :)

s
sae-Melon 24.07.20

Excuse me for the question but how to play online? I choose race click online and he told me some garbage writes, help plizzzz!