3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

Mr. Cho ktonibud iraheta ? where to find you

l
lkpo87 24.07.20

do not fuck I do not understand how to connect I have a license only in Russian people explain to on your toes HUNT to PLAY

[
[IMT]Diesel 24.07.20

Damn I sluhay !!!!!!So I downloaded patch 1.3 run the game (CD-key ASKS) showing up the main menu looks and there is version 1.2 I nepoymu why????The patch I installed all as said and done ie put in the game folder,I ran the patch and there was a black window for about 2-3 seconds and then the machine is closed !!!!!What are they doing?????
Version 1.2 of the game is Russian!!!!

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

All the poor gamers have bothered to wander the net in search of various programs for hacking games, because not everyone can buy the licensed version. Inviting all players who have this version, send me e-mail [email protected] CD key of the game called edition games (Collection Edition), and location (US, UK, Europe). At the moment I have disassemblieren necessary part of the game for writing generator CD key. But these keys have a small secret, so all sorts of left generators that you can download from the Internet, are not suitable to register with EA. Guarantee complete secrecy of the issued key. I thank in advance all who help me. The results writing CD-key generator I'm sure to tell.

L
Leen 24.07.20

hi all.wanted to play need for speed over the network.somebody already tried?what are your impressions?

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Lokalke can not play, only on the Internet. I've played, I loved it, finally we can play as a COP, the game modes are interesting(not in MV), short try it myself ...

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 24.07.20

in short you try it

ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Oh yeah, sorry, didn't see the end of verbs, dear Leen.

L
Leen 24.07.20

be sure to try!just have everything set up and I will try.and you are about racing not agree?so let's say this is the number so much all the mass go in the Internet and chase up the loss of pulse

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

No, there with us constantly playing tens of thousands of people at the same time. So to find their is, IMHO, very problematic... But talking about nicknames, the IRS whom You are playing online, maybe I'll see you.

l
lkpo87 24.07.20

Well guys so someone not prompt how correctly okay to online

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 24.07.20

And using a modem to slow?!

b
beono 24.07.20

Will I have a speed 64 KB/s a little slow down!

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

[IMT]Diesel Here I downloaded patch 1.3 run the game......
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Patch made using RTPatch. This installer is different in that it does not store the files, and stores the data how to modify already existing files. Thus, to install the patch requires the original version of the game. It is also IMPORTANT that the patch fit your version of the game (localization + edition)! Try to find in the Internet nfsc_1.3_no-dvd is already patched Exe file version 1.3, which does not require a CD.

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

GOOD PEOPLE!!! RESPOND! I have already written CD-Key generator, which is better than counterparts, which can now be found in the Internet, since it generates all possible variants of keys. But I can't (yet) check all that you can play online. SEND the KEYS who has them!!!!!

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

And I also send pojaluista the key active who have already checked and the light was OK. Email in profile.
Thanks in advance.

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

ReDoX, you generator to send? Maybe you'll get lucky and you will be able to register to play Online....

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

Oh, by the way, we must not forget that one key is associated with only one user, so the key (licensed games) can come only in order to play offline, but you have to register with that key and a different name in the online not.

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

ReDoX, I to you on soap sent a Beta version of his generator. It's very simple run - file appears keys.txt with 46656 options of keys. Start again - added another 46656 options in the same file. If you're lucky, if will be able to register online, be sure to let me know what key you entered.
The easiest way to change the key in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon\ergc

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

And yet, the file size is 15872 bytes, if not the same, look for the virus....