3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

Children, and the account of money's worth or so, for new year's eve?

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

All for free, as a check on NG, only the password there must not be acknowledged.

N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

Cool! Strange, I have a great app. Prompt for online game need game pachit or not? And maybe the fact that I have pirates?
PS I apologize if these questions have already been specified.

S
SERGEi_2000 24.07.20

Napster_X: both :)

s
stas7727 24.07.20

skajute pojaluista ho za not takaa stavlu pach3.1 propadaet's play neskolko tras dlinnuh samuh samuh interesnuh hota v onlaine videl turnirnuu tablisu ezdat nih ludi v a a sozdat nemogu ni ni k komuto daje popast's teh est chto ne vse berutsa,a bez paca nesugraeh.

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

stasn77
bro when you write press shift+Alt Buda in Russian. ATO hell rubbers you seen Cho and Cho you need

[
[IMT]Diesel 24.07.20

leha you do not know what his keyboard!!!!!!!Maybe his current English reklamowki !!!!so he says so!!!

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

Bazaar there , chasing yesterday, everything works there without patch

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Gee... and I now online will not allow, writes that go to needforspeed.com for new updates... So it was closed, will have to put patch 1.3 and to look for a CD - Key ...

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

guys me too not pastile ha but their ..... the program that I mentioned was off working, led-key is there, the patch 1.3 eng. try

N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

It's amazing. I when registering the account (when you create) there is a bug, they say it is not possible to connect.

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

All, now, without patch 1.3 you to connect to can not, download and install this patch and then look for the CD - Key, otherwise without it will not play( he asks) ...

N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

Thank you. Going to pump.

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

By the way, as this patch weighs something ?

N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

On the PlayGround'e is 3 patch, one of them nfsc_patch1.3_uk_coll.exe weighs 14.5 mb. Other weigh also, +- 0,1 mb.

_
_lR 24.07.20

Soon ADSL will connect - will be able and online to fight. I now have the 1.2 with the boy (don't know from whom). What we will need to do to play online? That is, order that something......3-2-1 and go. Write who do not mind the time, I would be grateful.

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

lR
see the forum here is all you need. step # 1 download the patch 1.3 step # 2 put it where ustanovlena the game(you have on the PC) step 3 find the CD-key

AND GO !!!!! Cho can see the forum

S
SERGEi_2000 24.07.20

Since U1 and to the carbon with online something! Too much lag! 5, 6 with no problems at all played!

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Don't know, I Thank God all is well and no lag, unlike U2 and MW. By the way, you have some connection speed to the Internet ?

S
SERGEi_2000 24.07.20

I have 128 kbps bezlimitka