3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 24.07.20

2 Tyrotoxin

Thank you very much, soon I will try this generator and write here your results !

M
MxSSS8 24.07.20

ReDoX
If it works out for me too on soap plz [email protected]. In General, I would like to know if it somewhere in the Internet and where Tyrotoxin took it.

R
Rururu 24.07.20

I would be grateful if I also skins key generator

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

In the Internet it yet. I wrote it MYSELF!!!!
MxSSS8, Hammer, I also poskidyvali generator. See instructions in the forum above 5 messages.
To check the correctness of the keys, launches the program in EReg folder ..\\Need for Speed Carbon\\Support, make that excuse, and on the last page we get a error that the wrong CD key. If you do not get something VERY lucky!!!! Because all possible keys 170581728179578208256. The program Need for Speed Carbon_code.exe in the same folder just not run - it removes the registry key you entered. And again the easiest way to change the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\\Electronic Arts\\Electronic Arts\\Need for Speed Carbon\\ergc. Don't forget that if you change the key, you will not be able to load the career. Because the save file to store the CD key that you played. Ie to resume a saved game, you need to change the key in save file or in the registry, so they match.

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

In the Internet ist a generator, which is written by a team of programmers Razor1911, which characteristically differs in that the end key always numbers 1911. But this generator never generates the correct key to play online...

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

Anyone interested to see me, http://foto.mail.ru/bk/edgecrusher There's one photo :)

R
Rururu 24.07.20

Tyrotoxin thank you

M
MxSSS8 24.07.20

Tyrotoxin what I do not understand how to run it

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

MxSSS8, I already wrote!! launch it - appears next to the file keys.txt!!

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

This version has no graphical interface.

T
Tyrotoxin 24.07.20

I already the third day trying to find a working key, but no luck yet...

V
VoRTeX 24.07.20

people buy a license

L
Lord_Andrey 24.07.20

Mlyaya, I nifiga not understand!!! Tolley min game buggy or what finally the fuck??? Click the menu to configure check in and she says to me the leader of the group((( the min version would seem from neogames......

L
Lord_Andrey 24.07.20

Finally in-pogamat is not present, the atoms have such a translation is that nifiga not understand((((

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Esoi writes, saying that Sali the website needforspeed.com for further Upgrades, feel free to put the patch 1.3 and look for a working CD - Key.

N
Nop12344321 24.07.20

And in what directory to copy the patch need?

S
SERGEi_2000 24.07.20

In a folder with a game!

V
VoRTeX 24.07.20

and owned by root ?

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 24.07.20

The root directory is Also the Queen sound!!!!

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Anywhere nothing to copy is not necessary. Just run the patch file, you receive the DOS - ovsky a window, it searches for a folder with the game installs and patch. That's all.