3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
h
haha your dead 24.07.20

Can you read this garbage? I think the questions right Otpad =)

s
sae-Melon 24.07.20

I read but cheto still not getting it :(
Explain in detail how to play the points if possible :)

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 24.07.20

can HAMACHI as you can
I mean the pirates now

h
haha your dead 24.07.20

Melon
In MNU right now Karbon is not installed, but as far as I remember, there is a need for a server Elektrokov EV, then we can play.

D
DimZon 24.07.20

And I have not regitsya...something like that the key is not correct! Maybe it's due to the fact that the Russian version?! After registration you can enter the key SAVES?!?!?! Or where to get the keys to pogamat! The game itself singed =)

666KA1N666 24.07.20

A skokie traffic hawala?

D
Diman devil 24.07.20

The big request to write in detail how and where to register in the pirates, I know it's possible, write who knows

x
xJess 24.07.20

Online Tournaments in NFS CARBON, lef nachlieli all here:http://www.nfs-carbon.my1.EN

V
VoRTeX 24.07.20

and how can you play online ?????????????????????????????????????????

U
Unl345h3d 24.07.20

2 GT-TURBO
Launch the game (need to be connected to the Internet), choose custom match - there is a connection to EA nation, they offer you a EV, regassa and all. There will be able to create their own game or connect to someone else's.

V
VoRTeX 24.07.20

tried glitches uzhass have to wait 30 min to login !!! :( I have modeI :(

s
sae-Melon 24.07.20

Blah I have a Russian version of the game I tried to register it there's a Russian translation, I did not targetresource say if the game again to put talkangling version because that saves stray and I have career 100% and a series of astesani almost all completed.

s
sae-Melon 24.07.20

Now put the English version went online signed up but what the hell happened I have a name М911Е23311. Something like this, and how to change it I don't know :(

B
Burns 24.07.20

Registered, played, then left. Then went back, played. Now I go all fucked up - Cannot connect to EA Nation!!! Can't porubitsya to the EA, neither through the browser nor through the game. Can anyone knows of che is this shit!!!!

D
DimZon 24.07.20

I have the same fry...just wait...or restart Windows

S
Sta1n 24.07.20

Well, someone suerte hopping traffic about eat ....RV

S
Sever74 24.07.20

I have 2 races with 8 opponents 4 meters under the bridge.
Anyone knows where, online, can duel in the canyon to choose from, and then some circles, Yes sprints.

6at9l 24.07.20

The people here such here a trouble
I played yesterday for no KULL
There were 8 human (sort of)
7 cops 1 hongsik
and MAZ go go
sometimes rarely Bang type hangs(secu)
Pat you just vessesl in post or etc etc
Maybe that with all the ads.? Or trouble in a computer
Celeron d 340 2.93 ; 512MB 400 mhz ddr ; gf 5600 (xt) 128 mb 128 bit
or not 64\64 ADSL
Help

T
Tpyn 24.07.20

ADSL I understand 64 incoming channel, outgoing 64? It's definitely a little on my speed 1700/600 and that rarely, but sometimes lag.

S
Sever74 24.07.20

And it is possible somewhere in the settings, settings, connection speed change?