3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.07.20 10:15 pm

NFS: Carbon Online (Need for Speed: Carbon)

_________________PlayGround.ru_________________
Of course, playing online is possible as in the career mode, and out of it.
you can compete to be in the circle, sprint, speedtrap and canyon duel plus another two, which does not tell us anything.
The results of the other races that you cannot play online, will be posted on the Online leader Board (like the Board).
Shadow mode
An interesting feature is that you can also use online:
you record your race (with better results), run it online, and it turns out that drive you and your shadow. Go faster you're well behind you off your shadow.
Photo Mode
Generally cool thing. By selecting pause, you can photograph your car from any angle: the camera can twist-turn and in the garage. Photo also records all your details about the car (model, visual upgrades, and so on).
About exclusive gamemodes online.
Will this race:
First, your enemy or you are chasing you in a police car, if he catches you, you get in its place now you're chasing him. The race takes place in the city but the police have one advantage - he can cross the line, which closed roads (restriction prohibiting off the interstate).
Watch the video with English comments online game. Even if you don't understand English, this video stouse to see it.

Video download 28.1 MB

Source IGN.com

Here we will discuss everything about online games.
246 Comments
Sort by:
6at9l 24.07.20

xxTpynxx
Usually if it's the Internet that is a drop of packets will constantly all the time lagi
it is 100% I think 512 Opera potamu that in his career just the same current they are standing in place when podgroup is
PS: yesterday I played 2 times on odinakovoi Marie and 2ройраз of Podgrusha fiction was all type-top +)
need Opera to bribe the gig at least I think. And igruha hvatit and modem when played undergound 1
at present it does not require a drain of the Opera lags on the modem neta nebilo finally once. Well, until the bar buy a not play patch released dogs where current license play .

N
Nvikvantn991 24.07.20

I have trouble
During registration, keep your Email I have does not fit
HELP PLAY!!!!

N
Nvikvantn991 24.07.20

What do I do when zaregistrirovolsya-create-match-my profile-and how you play it!!!!!!!!
Or how to play with other do not understand!!!!!

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 24.07.20

And you can play. I'm calling modem to the other, and it creates an incoming connection and all???? I failed To U1-2 and MW played without проблеммм1111
Otvette please??????!!!!??

R
Rustam-VIP 24.07.20

People HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS FOR LAN you Can Play NFS CARBON????????????????????

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

NO, the carbon has NO game on the local network.Point.

l
lkpo87 24.07.20

how to connect to the ONLINE prompt pozhalusta

[
[IMT]Diesel 24.07.20

Tell me plizzzz urgent !!!
I registered and it asks what the key (it's there) to check what key and where to get it tell me in detail please!!I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL!!

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

Radney is Kuch of each case, to up here try Chaz that you can view it here http://www.volia.org/gtracker/pLan.exe

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Diesel, do not need to put the patch 1.3 it asks for a key, so you better go back to version 1.2 !

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

the people I have pirates with the app (see above) without any patches coming

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

I also have pirates , version 1.2, like all IMHO, goes without any programming over the Internet ...

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

ReDoX
how to find you, a thrill to drive

[
[IMT]Diesel 24.07.20

and patch me inappropriately !!!I got online to learn how to play and what to do for this!!!

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

To log into the game Online , then register yourself a new account and play.

D
DimaX 24.07.20

To do this, EV....

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

Why would you register there ? Just when you enter the game online it will automatically ask you to register, ivse !

G
GIO1592 24.07.20

Always when I ustanavlivaem patch 1.3 pojavljaetsja window and after 3 seconds goes in the folder of the NSF Pousada kakoito text regini but the patch and still haven plz help...............

[
[IMT]Diesel 24.07.20

http://forums.playground.ru/nfs10/141254/#1734106

guys pliz go here there I asked the question !!!!answer pliz if you can!!!

l
leha1976_03 24.07.20

Radney is Kuch of each case, to up here try Chaz that you can view it here http://www.volia.org/gtracker/pLan.exe
the key code