3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 25.07.20

If as well as with DAI that at least a week.

J
JC Jensen 25.07.20

Iasthope
do you think someone has contacts with crackers? Riley

R
Roy jons 25.07.20

Iasthope
Soon there Denuvo

U
U.S.Soldier 25.07.20

Iasthope
no one cares that you have no money,offline activation help

B
Brannan 25.07.20

Mdaa... already Tired of these topics...
What kind of response you want to hear?
Perhaps soon, perhaps very long time to wait - the most accurate answer!

A
Aleksey Sekretov 25.07.20

Iasthope
go Podkayne and not par brain schools

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

Yes, the devil knows. Maybe in a couple months, and maybe even to the end of the year. In General, nobody knows, so ... monitor torrents to be aware of.

b
bosa 25.07.20

it already is on a torrent only without the pills)))

B
BlooDFeaR666 25.07.20

when the creators of Denuvo sewn tired of paying the Chinese so they did not break them sisito

m
mort666 25.07.20

I propose a mutual exchange, I activate Lara's last and just couse 3, I - new thoughts.

V
Victor Tsoi 25.07.20

Now at the moment, so it's offline activation)

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

tyranty not working, posony!

D
DenRocket 25.07.20

If tablet, ever.

U
Udmurt 25.07.20

for 200рэ bought offline activation and Nepara,2000 re to pay for this shit I would not recommend it!

R
RiseSoma 25.07.20

NEVER ((

D
Delphis 25.07.20

my very dear friend Basil Nikitich of 10B said that it is very close to breaking

f
forkiller 25.07.20

How nice to see that pirate century Nephrology began. Genova in every second game is worth, and will soon stand at all in each;). Even with lunch is not much to save it. And Mamma is not giving money does not explain what this is all terrible genovy)

A
Aleksandr Shironov 25.07.20

I work, get 30K in a month, and not going to spend money on it! A long time to beat these games, only online play! How come on the torrent download to see what the fuck)))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 25.07.20

The game is normal, in such a long time not played, and all the movies Yes, the movie was ( well, except for dark of course)

P
PeroAlxp 25.07.20

Well, that's my 5 cents. The last time for many years. Not piracy games. Buy, play. But there are projects who are not worth the money. Here is an example of the same doom is new, it is not worth 2K. He red around 800R, no more. The game ran for a couple of nights and scored is not worth it. Then the game overwash from nearby - this is a common DotA character game unreal tournament. Overwash in General should be a free game with a donation, for those who want something cosmetic to buy. Then we go further, buttelborn, the same bunker. Yes, buttelborn played the beta, liked it, great toy, well worth the money. There are projects which on the contrary are worth the money, the Witcher for example, a huge world,which is really spend a lot of time scouting. Feel what is happening, and it is not 2K. The same Polyc, there can be a lot of time to spend some one shouted, and the game was a success, if you examine everything in the game, not just in the story to run.