3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
d
diversant01 25.07.20

I want to understand this: they are trying to break, break or do nothing to do, because it is impossible in principle?!
I mean DENUVO.
I or what to buy or with someone from pals to dobazaritsya that once though to get uncomfortable somehow, say there poor or greedy. They just can't understand their puffy fat chicken brains of my father's attendants that I'm a PIRATE for life and never pay Masonic GREEDY corporations!!!!!

d
diversant01 25.07.20

But the same option: to rewrite a license disk on DVD-RW and'Kay!
Surely this is impossible?
No I do not believe, I just think that on it and hackers are working.
Because DENUVO out for a long time and still its not slammed, so normal methods to hack does not work, can be seen working on unusual!
Although most likely this is the case, they break it in all ways at the same time and when break is only 2 options:
- to give joy to us;
- cut the dough with a GREEDY Masonic corporations.
No, well, the choice is honestly neordinara!!!

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

In short another half a week passed - still no crack... another week and I'll forget what came out some sort of game. As they say - a good spoon for dinner. As there are a lot of people play online? Don't have to wait for the battle in the first month after release? The crowd probably Lomazzo.

e
exgroover 25.07.20

Ashley33
No shortage of people there is another thing that the multiplayer is dull to a disgrace, for me, so Quake Live will be better.

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

Borgos
thanks man) I will not try, but even though the old topic, and just wondering. At least someone is working, and that 3дм and other similar paw hapanuli and sit in silence - they have no hope, forget potikha about them as about the past.
exgroover
I agree, I played the cartoon in betke - the horror, Contrasena (as I said), then I'm not a fan, then it does not 2016.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

Iasthope
Dude, the majors did not support you. Well, they do not understand that money is sometimes not what the play and eat nope.

I
Iasthope 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Still, especially when you live in the besieged Crimea, where he began the season and prices soared twice.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

Iasthope
Dude who the fuck gave you those games? Forget it! And go swimming, to tan, to spin the cupids with the girls. Majors and let it sit in front of their boxes and proud of their solvency...
Heh, heh... And you're already at sea.... And you can put your hot, tanned Hello to all the cons and those who puts them.

d
diversant01 25.07.20

Yes, flying days will soon fly months.
Importantly, that year flew!!!
I just can't calm down - is this DENUVO forever?!
PS would Drink, but somehow not fond of.
P. S. S. In Donetsk sea we have only the pools, and then pay.

K
Konstantin Poleschuk 25.07.20

Denovo I think will crack Oh how soon you break it all generally slung on the bar you want to play cheto new flesh!

K

Vanya Rygalov
well, cheto I did not buy though to play hunt thought and thought and scored and poshol to the circus with daughter baby was Pleased with a game they no where to run

K

Gameficator
by the way, at the expense of bottles with a friend on the accumulated stock of empty bottles he poshol gave up and Bought Doom

a
a234sd 25.07.20

That's why don't want to buy steam games and in particular this not because it is bad and not because it is expensive but because they have the Internet tethering will NOT WORK UNTIL the EXTRA CONTENT is NOT DOWNLOADED. bought the CD wanted to install and no neta will not put and not play exactly put but not play without the extra content.
It turns out that I bought the game and she would like to do yours and still depend on the manufacturer and the ISP, but if I'm going away where
far away from civilization where no net drive will take laptop with me and no Internet or gavknut for any reason and fuck play
And I need that would be how it was before I bought a CD and when I want put I want to communicate and then again put and without steam and without neta
But it turns out that I bought but I bought a half Here let bought the play then demolished and then again wanted to play and the incentive to get banned for well, or for any reason cannot access the incentives or the net do not have it
SEEN the SUCKER go suck WOCHEN UI so to speak. LET'S SAY YOU LOST YOUR JOB AND THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THE INTERNET TO PAY AND ALL ARRIVED WELL, ALL HAPPENS IN LIFE.
(I KNOW PEOPLE WHO OVERNIGHT FROM A VERY RICH AND WEALTHY OVERNIGHT POOR STEEL )
And just have that to hang a disk on the screen and chatter at the keyboard hoping to play NOT JUDGE STRICTLY JUST LIFE TEACHES THAT NOTHING is ETERNAL AND NOTHING is PERMANENT IN THIS changing WORLD
AND TOMORROW MAYBE ALL THE PI.......Th COVER AND will WANT to PLAY AND WHAT to DO let's SAY a COMPUTER IS, the GAME IS (or rather the game disc with the game honestly bought a LICENSE and not a pirate)
And NO NET here is how to be
GAVE THE DAMN SU..AND THE MONEY AND IT TURNS OUT THAT IS NOT BOUGHT AND TOOK IN RENT
AND THE OWNER WHEN THEY WANT AND THEN TAKEN AWAY
AND DON'T GIVE ME MORE RIGHT TO SPEAK, LET'S SAY I BOUGHT THE BOOK
IT IS ALSO COPYRIGHTED
BUT IT'S IN THE HANDS OF THEN WHEN I WANT TO READ
AND NO, THE AUTHOR CAN NOT STOP ME TO READ IT BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT
and he got money for it
Exchanged I him the money and he told me the goods
I BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL ONE IN A GLOSSY COVER AND IS ALSO PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT BUT WHEN I WANT TO READ EVEN GRANDCHILDREN MAY LEGACY TO LEAVE
CIVILIZATION GAVKNUT AND THE BOOK WILL REMAIN
AND MAYBE EVEN THROUGH THE CENTURIES IT WHO EVER WILL READ
SAME WITH THE MP3 I BOUGHT A CD AND THEN WHEN I WANT TO LISTEN TO
And WITH the GAMES HELL turns out like crack on STEAM, the syringe is turned
THEY PUT ME UNDER THE CONTROL OF THEIR EXPRESSION
WITH ONE KEYSTROKE I CAN DENY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING I BOUGHT
THE EXACT HIRE TOOK TURNS
HERE I THINK MAY APPLY TO THE COURT FOR THIS DENOVO (I DO NOT MIND TO PAY THEY STILL WORKED CREATED)
I UNDERSTAND THEY PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS AS PRODUCERS AS THE CREATORS
BUT ME PUTTING MYSELF AT THE MERCY OF
SELLING ME THE PRODUCT THE USE OF WHICH IS LIMITED TO EXTERNAL FACTORS
(SAY THE LACK OF INTERNET)
VIOLATING MY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER
HERE IS WANTED TODAY TO BUY A DISC AND IT SAYS THAT AFTER INSTALLATION DOWNLOAD REQUIRED
EXTRA CONTENT WITHOUT IT WILL NOT WORK
IT TURNS OUT THAT BUYING ONLY HALF
BUT TO ME THERE IS AN INTERESTING EDITOR AND A SINGLE PASSAGE BUT THE EDITOR MORE
IT TURNS OUT NO INTERNET NO GAME
IT'S NOT FAIR NOT RIGHT
SHOULD BE BOUGHT AND PUT TO USE
REGARDLESS OF INTERNET AVAILABILITY, OR LACK THEREOF
WITH THE SELECTION OF THE REFERENCE TO INCENTIVES OR NO TURNS
THERE IS NO ACCOUNT AND HELL DO NOT PLAY
I HAVE IT ALL BUT I DON'T WANT THIS TO DEPEND;
Don't get me wrong he's like a manufacturer in any case will get their
money under the condition that I buy his product
And I'm not
I have no guarantee that tomorrow or six months from now I will be able to play this game

t
totktonada 25.07.20

a234sd
You just do not buy the game itself, and the right to play it.
And Yes, the developers do not care about your feelings, for them only matters how many people will pay, and not much to play.

s
solus. 25.07.20

a234sd

Funny hysterical kid. According to his logic when he completely lose a job and all means of livelihood (so that you will not be able even to pay the inferior Internet), the only thing to worry about is playing Doom4 ;) I represent the dirty, emaciated homeless, in debt - sticks in front of the monitor and wets monsters, feeling happy... idiot.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

solus.
Fun course
But not the question
By and large, I spit this game can live without a lot
I care more
TODAY, GAME TOMORROW BOOKS AND MUSIC
AND AFTER TOMORROW AND AFTER YOU DO DECIDE TO START WHAT TO LOOK FOR
WHAT TO PLAY. AND WHAT TO WATCH PLAY AND LISTEN
They say the matter in a fair exchange
the money for the goods. By purchasing you get a warranty
in its free use.
Do you understand the concept
I bought the thing
book, game, music
As a buyer I have the right to use the purchased goods
in purpose and as I see fit
without violating natural law.
And no matter
about the same games
which platform they're released on PC or PS 4 or other platforms
ACCESS SHOULD BE THE SAME EVERYWHERE
Clearly the SAME everywhere AND equally AVAILABLE
I REALIZED I WANT A PC TO ME SO CONVENIENTLY AND COMFORTABLY
I'm paying for IT and the buyer have the right to a decent service.
AND IF I DEMAND RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS
THEREFORE I HAVE A RIGHT TO RESPECT MY RIGHTS
You're not going to buy in the shop half a shovel
and when he wants to dig up the garden to run to the store for the second half.
And if the store will close. And I get to sell half the shovel
citing the sewn copyrights to this very shovel
And I say that I want a shovel.
why should I buy parts
Moreover, without a guarantee to use the product in the future.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

Malicе
I sneeze in what century you live
People are always the same
The weight of the world is a stage and we play the prescribed role society
From age to age, change of scenery
Yesterday, the horse today cars
airplanes today and tomorrow starships.
But people don't change
especially their basic needs
They always remain unchanged.
Eat, multiply, and entertainment
And the thirst for knowledge and freedom tend not to last (though the last ie the freedom of the concept of tending to abstraction)
a majority adapt
mimic Sivas with the environment.
What they say and do, where to send and to go.
What will have what will be eaten. Justifying themselves by the fact that so said the owner THEY LOVE IS the MAGIC WORD MASTER
I want to have the choice even in the 21st century
And agree to respect the rights of those who respect my
And if someone considered my rights why should I have to respect him and even whiter to indulge his whims.
Anyway I will try to turn things to their favor (and possibly even ignoring the means and methods of achieving the goal)

A
Aleksey Chichigin 25.07.20

a234sd
Dude, the point is that you warn when you signup to the incentive, or buy( lease) the product is declared on the shelves of their stores. They don't keep you in the dark, talk to you, allows only you. Don't want to not take it. Don't like stand back. ALL!

E
EvgenyDMT 25.07.20

a234sd
All right.Well done.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

Alex Kichigin
So I say that this is not right
And why should I accept that I want to buy a product and use it
I have an old Painkiler license purchased in 2000 there is some shaggy whether 4 whether the fifth
I do not remember
So I still play if desired
Just take to put in and play and after ten years of play, mind you install and play without steam and the Internet regardless of my location the time of day
the main thing that was the computer able to support the game and all
are you sure that you will be able in ten years to take advantage of modern games
when their tech support will stop.And in the hands of you will only drive Individuals requiring
to install and play additional content you want to download
And those support then bye bye
And what will you do with your digital copy
Such a great license but is not complete.
And I'll tell you what to do
Teeth on the clave klatsat
And on past painkiler I have a lot of good old faces games
which is not a pity now to play. And I can set even when not dependent
if I have steam or not, whether there is Internet or not
to put and play. Remember so say the old
Trust me you'll want and that will in question.
That's when you remember holders
Also new games are there but most require you to run either account or the additional content via the Internet.
it is to me a sense of self-sufficiency and not depending on the whim of the holders of all of these services
I'm not saying that all of these services are bad but when buying games I should have a choice
and the game I want to buy the full option to install it on my PC then when I want to
and how they want. Not depend on the presence or absence of Internet or the account.
Want to put those support and want not. I'm paying for it with your money
earned by my labor.
Entertainment are basic human needs (I'm not saying that this is the only human need a lot of them)
it is in ancient Rome understood
bread and circuses
Chanted the crowd
As well as the right choice and the right to freely dispose of the purchased West
It always was and will be and nobody can change it
And why should I step aside
I WANT AND I'll take it anyway that I want