3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosa 25.07.20

kirilooo
it is pointless?
The question was when the tracker will appear on the tracker it has long lies and the fact that small minded people do not know how to ask the right questions that's their problem)

t
totktonada 25.07.20

a234sd
So calm down, nobody gives a shit about Indians without Internet

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

What is the theme of the pirates died down, write how's the progress we have achieved 30 fps at least? I have a game to download while began okurat'll finish the work on crack - she gets.

-
-Alex83- 25.07.20

pirates will NOT work!!!!!!!I hope so:)))))))the Game is worth to bought it

T
TRAMPLAKTATOR 25.07.20

Not easier to buy? Stand out in month 20.e. on it, by the end of summer will soberness, buy play. The more cheaper will be. play until what it is. 60.e. it's not much, of course impoverished the earnings will hit the pocket, triage,podscope)

N
Nevoeiro 25.07.20

Ashley33
the process of hacking the game is already loaded to 61%.So that zhdems

a
a234sd 25.07.20

totktonada
Yes as you can tell
The question is not the Internet, not in his presence or absence.
And the fact that the game was installed on a computer without it but, or without any other conditions
I bought a set and play regardless have the Internet or not
do you have an account incentive or not
whatever the choice was with the installation with reference to the incentives or not
Yes you can and binding do not care
the main thing that did not require any additional downloads to run the game
But what's wrong with how it was before, bought a set and play.
now bought then make a account then make the game to start she had more from the Internet additional files to download.
Here Tournament 3 when they came out for the network none of the trims are not required. Yes, a bunch of old games for a comfortable game on a network is not required
any Stimul and Windows live.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

kirilooo
What's a lie, justify

t
totktonada 25.07.20

a234sd
Vote with the wallet, don't buy such games. However, now the pirates not download.
So do not play.
For publishers and developers have only one argument - money. And not someone's opinion.
Given that the creation and support of online services is expensive, but doing this, means so profitable.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

totktonada
So did you not read the above
I wanted to buy DOOM 4 but did not buy it for that reason
and I will not buy.
I'll just pull all the weapon monsters
and if you manage the textures and animations from this game
if the textures and animations will not work then animaroo myself in 3ds Max
and and import in Unreal Editor 4
And mods in DOOM 3
And play as I like. And sneeze on everything I wanted
By the way, the Monsters and weapons I already pulled
Later on pull out the rest of the models
Here textures the catch. Wait until maybe someone out
if not
Most will have to do
And import into DOOM 3 still fun
There game all ready.
And as for pirate games is them yet
later appear. All the time. People will sit and think it is hacked
Perfect defenses do not exist. On each artful ass threaded bolt is always there.
Today, the pirates inserted. Tomorrow they extra hole to drill.
It has always been so
the people are harder pressed, however, he becomes more quirky

k
killycrok 25.07.20

Iasthope
I also very much want )))) But if I'm not a schoolboy, and I'm not a student, I currently have June 19, with salaries buy....

m
maksim sivkov 25.07.20

a234sd
gog.com now in this direction is the game the devil of DRM for example the Witcher 1,2,3.

d
diversant01 19.11.20

Yes, it's quiet, it's suspicious.
About a few years ago, the quacks in the number of 5 groups signed a contract with some firm that they guarantee that the mallard for some powerful game will not be hacked within a month. RAZOR1911 then everyone was announced then that the mallard will be exactly in a month and at 24.00 it just appeared!
And then in Twitter like a silence in general ...
Is it really going to have to split for 2000.00 rubles?!
Yes, the toy is good, but it is not a very correct investment of the actual money earned!!!
Moreover, you can spend them in the resort not all buns...

d
diversant01 19.11.20

Fresh news: Fox News: Hillary Clinton's email was hacked by a hacker who worked for the Russians.
I wish he had hacked DENUVO...

D
DooM_slash 19.11.20

diversant01
Setup!
The Pentagon hacked, paying a certain amount to a hacker without disclosing nationality...

d
diversant01 19.11.20

DooM_slash
The emails of US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton were hacked by Guccifer hacker Marcel Lazar, a Romanian operating from a Russian server, Fox News reported. Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal suggests that Lazar may well have been involved in the Russian "information operation."

D
DooM_slash 19.11.20

diversant01
many assumptions from unvereated sources
as always

A
Ababkov Denis 19.11.20

The toronte saw a DOOM mole hacked offered two versions of the quack xz fake or not

G
GoblinPavel 19.11.20

Yes, yes! I've seen it, too! Tablet from MKDEV v1-v2! But for now, let's swing) Wait for further developments)

D
DIAM1ND 19.11.20

Install the demo version and play))) times money is dumb