3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 25.07.20

I hacked and play safely

S
Suurnoo 25.07.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
))I'm not saying to drink it immediately it firstly, and secondly someone that I do not drink vodka, only beer and good form are well, thirdly I'm not about beer writing, beer is irrelevant

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 25.07.20

Suurnoo
Everyone has their own preferences. If so what kind of beer hunting, Mead, and take a liter or more climbs. And take in the private brewery. The beer store doesn't carry. Especially in banks. Glass, well, Miller's bottle can, in principle, to drink.

t
totktonada 25.07.20

What are 60 bucks, kids, specially for the backward countries of the third world, tobish of the Russian Federation, the price tag is just 2 thousands of wooden

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

totktonada
well, not all live in the third world country)

D
DemonXL1080 25.07.20

Wait wait...yeah...

w
wemadeFOX_moon 25.07.20

Iasthope
if you 2K a lot to the game, so 200p for offline activation you can scrape together, just so much I want to play

D
DooM_slash 25.07.20

The game is already on torrents, but without the pills)

C
Chidherskiy Kot 25.07.20

For Batman: Arkham Knight saw the account here on PG, with password and name, someone posted it just like that, dudes just went to account and downloaded the game on queue and I play everything in offline mode, on the license, and doom someone can do that?

M
Mukhogol 25.07.20

When finally able to hack Denovo, then in and out)

b
bloomm 25.07.20

Never.

I
Iasthope 25.07.20

I already want to delete this question, only that you do not write this nonsense, but unfortunately can't. And the only thing that was useful to know - is the protection Dunovo, the rest is about the offline activation that 2K rubles is a little utter bullshit. The first Scam that just being idiots. The second is the maximum price guarantee for which you buy a new game, but when you consider that it is a single player game, then this price is still MB and does not pay for itself, because the animation in the game itself, well, it's my personal opinion. And I would have bought it if it didn't cost so much.

S
SanSanZ 25.07.20

Iasthope
1) Offline activation really works.
2) 30$ is the lowest price of all regions of the world.

S
Spidermanos 25.07.20

In the Internet wrote by the way what new thoughts it may or may not crack because the protection of Denovo ever, as well as Rise of the tomb raider
I would like that this wasn't true of course but the theme itself in the Internet with the words of developers about this alarming

D
DenDi333 25.07.20

Oh! I knew that the author of the question is throwing poop!!!

Delphis wrote:
my very dear friend Basil Nikitich of 10B said that it is very close to breaking
Neighing)))

N
Nevoeiro 25.07.20

The game is in the process of hacking,hacked or not,is not known.Write like emulsion.Here they do mkdev

e
exgroover 25.07.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
The game is in the process of hacking,hacked or not,is not known.Write like emulsion.Here they do mkdev
Neighing ) What kind of emulsion ? If simple to hack denovo need to isolate his body from the code of the game, which encrypts denovo from outside interference - a vicious circle, so the protection lasts so long, even though the debugger 64-bit for a long time there.

d
diversant01 25.07.20

No crack very annoying!!!
Sho RAZOR1911 and the rest of the fun of silent, is he even sites where they can directly ask the question?!
Why not and when will be the crack that they think that we are forever something will crack to wait, there are other reliable guys to which you can apply: for example, the Israeli company that on the instructions of FBI discovered Athos terrorist???!!!
Comrades please speak up ACTIVATEE!!!!!!!!

P
Polololon 25.07.20

diversant01
diversant01 wrote:
we forever that whether they will crack the wait
What a good stuffing.

t
totktonada 25.07.20

diversant01
But all the same, don't care about your desires, no one after your post will nepoverit to break the game