3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
c
cch1cken 25.07.20

about hacking games - I've been with for 12-13 years, playing computer games and always kachori torrent.
Later, with 17-18 when I started to earn money, he began to buy CDs in the subways, and then only because the Internet was the Will limit traffic and download spilko was more expensive than to buy a pirated disc in the transition.

And a little later, the Internet has become almost a ball, shaking all in a row not because the money was sorry, but just because it was possible.
Go to the site - and here's the game. Grab, download, install, play.
Now with the advent of denovo this is my first post here. Everything changes in this world, and gaming industry including.
The only problem is that the games that appear as super-protection are often not Oh not Oh, then I got fed up and it's sloano surprise an interesting plot and gameplay, that people don't try and focus on children and youth book (which they of course are right), but I am a guy 27 years, the men are more.

Therefore, the game may no longer so interesting, and instead of waiting for the cracked version, I just don't play new games.
All.
Because 60 bucks is a lot. The world is a trifle, a day or three to four hourly wages, but we have unfortunately it is not.

So the pirates likely will, but not soon, and I advise you guys not to wait. Play other games and it is better to teach programming. I have pretender and testers earn 1.5 thousand bucks, simply because they rummage. And they afford a game for 60 bachey - easy.

P
Polololon 25.07.20

cch1cken wrote:
and it is better to teach programming
and maybe You will break denovo. Then will not have to wait for the torrent. Joke. But seriously, it's better to pirate Painkiller. Say as bought Doom.

c
cch1cken 25.07.20

Polololon
Peynkiller - super buffoon. Join.

P
Polololon 25.07.20

cch1cken
Indeed. The same hell, the secrets, the arena and crowds of mobs. Only eats less resources.

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

What? The last 2 weeks I have a session ends ,it is time for doom to go for the evening. What's with the pirate? Still no? How people play? And don't be clever and write like bought and play - I often buy games and this would be bought for 10 bucks, well, 12, but no more - I had the wolf that I took on pre-order for a mad amount ,but in the end game, and Bethke Duma is not given on the day of purchase, and after 2!! year and do the game with the gameplay of 10-12 hours should not cost more than 10-12 bucks IMHO. So let's share the way how to beat the game without buying it, is there any offline activation is, I don't know what it is, I almost never pirate that this is necessary and what methods are there besides these complex?

e
exgroover 25.07.20

Ashley33
Googling offline activation, the first link is what you need.

L
Lord Altair 25.07.20

Free only alone can play, of Snapmap and the Cartoon under Denova.

t
totktonada 25.07.20

Dispute Altair usZ
A loner too Denov

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

Dispute Altair usZ
don't know what snapmap, and in the cartoon I played in Bethke, knowingly 2 years ago I took wolf (for the Duma, by the way) - it's not a cartoon it's shit - Квейк3Арена what is... in it for more than 5 minutes can not play ,I would not be surprised if in a few weeks we will have the fight to search for a few hours - as no one will be in the game

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

)) for 15 minutes zaminusovali) in the theme of pirates minus post about pirates) There are a bunch of students, argues by reputable minus in the forum or just so accepted?
Here again noticed) - went what the hell, and put down in each!! post on the downside, just in every post regardless of meaning. What's the point? Maybe we should offer billing 1 plus and 1 minus a day for example? To limit the meaning, otherwise the cons and pros in the posts just don't reflect reality.

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

exgroover
so there asking for money... what kind of pirates - 200 rubles - a lot, PolyGram so it was worth a year ago

e
exgroover 25.07.20

Ashley33
there is another way, but it is necessary for him to buy the game (always the incentive, but not in the left-hand stores) via credit card to install, start, translate the client offline and via the website to request a refund, the customer will be while you're online will not go. Can still ask a friend who has a game account to drive or Family Sharing. On the other way.
PS a year ago the game ~1200 cost, and not 400 rubles.

L
Lord Altair 25.07.20

Ashley33 wrote:
don't know what snapmap
Snapmap (SnapMap) is the map editor.

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

Clearly, thanks for an educational program, these methods are too complicated for me, I've always had two approaches - Guvnor - torrent with the already sewn a tablet, a good game (well, or trust office, earlier issued a good game, now lets continued for example - in this case, it is possible to believe in the word and to buy in advance - often by the way thrown to the wind money - many offices are not the same as 10-15 years ago) - then payments of course. Now... but pay less (the same 200 rubles) - and where is the guarantee that I am not banned or that it won't update the game, and not get a splash - spin-for example - to pay for that? Or Scam with the return of the money is also difficult - if released on the game - the game will not work for example, so even the fact that it is necessary initially to have the map and translate 60 bucks - we have it half a month - Yes, my wife is going to get decapitated with the move). Will wait another week - do offline the game won't break her Internet access is not needed for singles, and it is the data on the server does not store... can Wait.

e
exgroover 25.07.20

Ashley33
Well, if you wolf doesn't like it, doom probably also not like, so don't worry )
Ashley33 wrote:
Or Scam with the return of the money is also difficult - if released on the game - the game will not work for example, so even the fact that it is necessary initially to have the map and translate 60 bucks - we have it half a month - Yes, my wife is going to get decapitated with the move
Money in a day or two back on the map.
Ashley33 wrote:
Will wait another week - do offline the game won't break her Internet access is not needed for singles, and it is the data on the server does not store... can Wait.
Not hacked, Just Cause 3 is already more than six months can't crack, there the same protection as the Duma. It is now all the games are shoved: Rise Of Tomb Rider, Homefront,Far Cry Primal,Total War Warhammer in the Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex HD will.

A
Ashley33 25.07.20

Wolf was a good 2009 and a good addon to the past, old blood mine... and the new wolf - the dregs, I was a fan of the wolf in 1995, but this disappointing (probably because of the futurism. But I bought neglyadya on pre-order... the Scam I was referring to that did not take away the key of the game when you return the money? And about the meanest - well, if six months break can't... it is strange, unusual - the single game and not break - Yes, just turn off the Internet and break it, although if it were that simple we would not have this conversation). Okay, the more out of the games with this problem, the faster it will break, no? Well, not as Asians all my life to pay the pirates for the waiver of a breach? Although I'm not willing to wait six months, as in the case of Justcause. But to buy the game for 59,99 I also not ready ,and I will not half of the family budget for a month, I that half a month not to eat? There is one SIL two things - either the pirates or the shares for 5-10 bucks.

G
Gameficator 25.07.20

No money, hmm.
Bottle take, maculature ;)

S
Suurnoo 25.07.20

cch1cken
Because 60 bucks is a lot. The world is a trifle, a day or three to four hourly wages, but we have unfortunately it is not.

b th...how did you get to whine proves the world and how you do it poorly ... 60 bucks is 60 bucks everywhere or do you think that hrenachit all day for 60 bucks and then buy what the shit is this normal?In any country ? think that for 60 bucks your family can live 2-3 days or if no family, it's 5 cases of beer )
far you still the man IMHO

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 25.07.20

Suurnoo
If the guy is 2-3 day, 5 boxes of beer out to the man, he probably little like. Belly then sticks dick and Tits of the second size. It is not necessary to drink beer. Better vodka to punch three or four indeed, if we Bang unbearable than the mash which sell beer.

But on the subject of the author. So two hundred for the offline activation have with anyone.

N
NoneOne2010 25.07.20

And YouTube nachto? It is also possible to go through :C