3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
X
XScarFaceX 19.11.20

_B_u_M_e_R_ can only advise one thing, change the wood for the old I put 7.6 and everything works. Tried 8.6, 8.5, 8.2. No avail....

D
Dullittle 19.11.20

I have an island with the Norwegians in the beginning flying out with a mistake, what to do? Sis. requirements at altitude, on another computer the same thing, the pirated truth version (

k
kogus999 19.11.20

I've got the same hems as _B_u_M_e_R_
2,600 xt and before the x 700 was)
tried on beech (there ched 3470) everything is fine
tried at a friend's xd4870x2 everything is fine
and I have, as I said, like a boomer problem)
I'll chop the old wood to put as XScarFaceX advised well yes che come back here

k
kogus999 19.11.20

XScarFaceX beauty) all earned

-
-Tony Stark- 19.11.20

people what do I do? "Thinks" that the game is NOT set, what can be the problem and how to solve it? and then I can not put a patch: I try to install, and writes to me that the game was not installed on this system please install the game before installing the patch ... If anyone can help write in person please)

t
templ 19.11.20

Hello world!
I have the same problem as Kogus999. It hangs in the same place. Видеокарта Radeon HD3850.
Decided to follow the advice of XScarFaceX.... downloaded the drag 7.6... "Setup did not find a driver compatible with your current hardware or operating system. Setup will now exit."
Windows was demolished, wood was removed before installing others, fig knows the current that did not do....
Does not put some wood (not the newest not old) writes the same thing ......
I don't know what to do. Please

Z
Zergus_92 19.11.20

And I hang on the video when the game starts there some devil and grandfather then shows how the tower explodes some, and hangs, even the comp should reboot the ato on another in any way, hangs specifically, maybe someone will throw some save at the beginning of the game, may go, or then I have a pirate, with Megashara galloped, help the pliss to play the game.

Z
Zergus_92 19.11.20

Is that a break to make a save and throw me a e-mail or put it here?

C
Chaotica 19.11.20

Problem: first makes attempts to start loading, then hangs, there is a fatal error and declares, they say, you need a pixel shaker version 1.1 and cooler, after which both windows stop responding.

I've already tried: downloaded and installed patches 1.1 and 1.2, in the folder "Black and White 2"Data"graphics.config found JiForce 3 and 4, 3-ku replaced by 2 (I hope I correctly understood the instructions of Comrade L3on: "People if you do not pull on the look that you have then :
1) In the folder "Black and White 2'Data'graphics.config open this file by any text editor
2) Find your see-her there
3) Change the numbers against your seer for those numbers that stand on against the wounder vidy.
").

That's it, actually. What to do about it?

s
sanek74 19.11.20

I have a installer wants to install some driver, and if you put it, the system falls and it should be restored
If you do not bet, the game starts normally. There, after training the movements, there is a screensaver, whereproposed scrolls, and immediately the game will hang completely. That is, I couldn't play ((((
Who knows how to solve this problem?
The requirements of the comp is not what satisfies, there in general the game of flying should be

y
yarr 19.11.20

people, when I go into the game, download my game it flies out on the rtol. What do you do? land with the Japanese. Systems fit. maximum settings.

U
User 717851 19.11.20

yarr
Vista?

A
Anton94Anton 19.11.20

When I play constantly crash and write
vpu recover has reset your graphics card
and everything else there is still written in the non-ness that to do before this was not ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
help pliise I have x1600 radeon

y
yarr 19.11.20

pamedor4ek
No

Z
Zimnyaya Volchica 19.11.20

people, when I go into the game, download my game it flies out on the rtol. What do you do? land with the Japanese. Systems fit. maximum settings.
Don't you have a defective version of the game? Oh

c
camgypak 19.11.20

I have a problem: I take a flag on the armory, put on the ground, shows that the maximum soldiers can be 400, put the flag so that there were 400, and the soldier is done about 50, an hour and a half waited for the remaining 350, and did not do (
What to do?

y
yarr 19.11.20

camgypak
If you create a siren after a miracle, try to open the gates of the city)
Winter Wolf
downloaded, but I've already figured out the problem

c
camgypak 19.11.20

thank you, yarr
I realized, the same warriors are my people, it is necessary to open the gate, well, I did not immediately guess

P
Paraaraam 19.11.20

Gentlemen, please, PLEASE! I used to play pirate, everything was going great. Recently, the computer changed, so it did not go to the pirate. I went to buy a license all ok, but ... half of the graphics settings are not open at all, and the fact that it is open only on the minimum can be put. The graphics card from Ati is very new. Please, it hurts me so much to look at this graphics of such a wonderful game!!!

P
Paraaraam 19.11.20

Set it up, it's a scorched game. Same problem.