3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

And patched game ?

B
Besrezen 25.07.20

I don't know if such question was already asked, but: When I run the game from the start no sound, neither in the cutscenes nor in the game... Changed for two different bootlegs, the sound is still there... Soundcard - Creative SB Audigy Audio [A000]...
And yet, maybe it's not a technical problem, but the question is: in the beginning, when asked to choose an animal, two helpers start to romp around on the screen to each other, but me the opportunity to choose an animal is not available, moreover, I even can't move anything can do that... All buttons pressed, only cuts off the subtitles, or pause is and all... In both pirates had this problem...

n
northen 25.07.20

Problem.Passed the game.Started again from a mission with the Norwegians.Passed two more missions have been preserved, out of the game.4 hours later came in,after the screen saver Lionhead Studios, the game says error and crashes.Some times reinstalled...the Problem was in the profile,it just doesn't load,crashes at boot in Windows.If you create a new profile all is normal.Took the game to patch 1.1. If anyone had such a problem plz help,re-start is not very desirable.

f
fearrulzzz 25.07.20

Buchik my identity asus 6600gt 4*256 mb 2.4 intel and almost takayazhe crap all on high and goes in spurts periodically!but when the camera up lead and then in the bottom of a 5 min game normal and then again jerks all the tips already tried! people pliz help to solve this problem:(

z
zda 25.07.20

Please send to [email protected] file Speech.lug which is located in the Audio/Dialogue

s
stroparez 25.07.20

People GeFor problem is not solved!!!This game is zatochena under Rodion proves everything!!!If wise with settings and patches teryaetsya the picture in the game to 60% of my GeFor 6600 I spat all and took sidekick Rodion 9600 flies plague give way!!!So b&W 2 beauty on Rodion ya it was fun!!!

R
Rednik 25.07.20

Not necessary La-La. Played on multiple systems and maps. First, we should not forget about the memory the game eats 1.5 gig and not gags. Second, the 9600 is faster because there is much WORSE. Change the profile on the 6600, will appear Shader of beauty and best of the shadows, but the brakes will be more than the original 6600.

C
CHUBAKA11 25.07.20

HELP me please throw me the first save game on the first island of ATLA in the beginning вылетает[email protected]мой e-mail
P. S click the wolf
thanks in advance

C
CHUBAKA11 25.07.20

The forum died or what?

B
BORMOR 25.07.20

Somebody help pliz.How to open all video options in the game?

I
Ilyxa2005 25.07.20

I do not know whether he wrote about it,but that would cure the blue screen at the beginning of the company must:
Go to start->run
They write : dxdiag, go to sound tab and change hardware sound acceleration level from full to standard!

C
CFYTR 25.07.20

Plz help!!! I have a problem, when you install Deamon tools, it gives an error Device setup error: code 25057 (0x61E1), 2(0x2) Contact your support personnel what to do?

D
DjuBadze 25.07.20

GENTLEMEN!!!
I th can be missed, not understood decided the problem with hanging??????
SYSTEM: P4 3GHz, 1.5 GB memory, Radeon 9600 256Mb

All advised dear Dan4MerC tried.

This starts a bad history on the 2nd map, usually on the 3rd and on. The game runs the same at 1024x768 on high and at 1280x1024 on high. Slightly uncomfortable in the sense of not flying, but quite playable.

Hangs and after several seconds a message that the Driver stopped responding etc..... VPU recover repaired settings of the graphics accelerator....
Removed message, then you can play again without rebooting... BUT NOT for LONG...it repeats .....then have to reload.

And this garbage was to Russification and after, in the 1.0 version and patched to 1.1

And another little point ...in the beginning I chose the monkey, and the map with the Vikings were somehow LEO????????
And yet...he took the game from 3 sources tried different, but it looks like the pirates one.....

D
DjuBadze 25.07.20

ERASE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Have zaebalsya such glitches in any game.......

GOING BETTER BOOKS TO READ..........

l
locjer 25.07.20

what to do? Appears when you start the inscription Black and white 2 sure starts, and then crashes without even going to the menu

E
EvilGAD 25.07.20

I played the wolf,and after passing the first island with the Japanese I have replaced the lion. Who knows why this happened and how the wolf back?

G
Glukonoid 19.11.20

Jump up what the, when you start the game (English version) is a bug
AppName: white.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: white.exe
ModVer: 1.0.0.0 Offset: 0075e3a0
My friends have tried everything is normal plowing!
Maybe because I don't have SSE or what?

l
locjer 19.11.20

I managed to run the game. I was really excited, but when I wanted to start the game I realized that the game was hanging when I clicked "New Game". Help the plis

l
lola33 19.11.20

HELP PLEASE PLISCD'DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD'DVD emulation software and re - start game what I can't do shit!

l
lola33 19.11.20

HELP CD'DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD'DVD emulation software and re - start game what it is to help