3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crazyking 19.11.20

People, no one knows why I have a lion my bald, grass on the ground is not, and in the settings of Customs almost everything is illuminated in gray, that is, I can change only two parameters, and everything else is not.

T
TrojanLX 19.11.20

I play without brakes 1024 x768 all settings at maximum, except smoothing.
The only problem I encountered was the brazen use of the memory game as an operational and a swap file, after 2-3 hours of play from 2Gb of free memory remained about 300, eventually the game flew out with a mistake.

W
Wildcat666 19.11.20

Trabl with the departure of the game after the Japanese decided: before going on the trail.

S
Staz 19.11.20

Folks, please throw off the Black and White 2 registry branch (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE'SOFTWARE'Electronic Arts). Addon complains that he doesn't find the game, although the game has been around for a long time, but I've been moving vinduly recently and the roster has been a hexed.
Thank you in advance.

J
Jkee 19.11.20

And I don't have a problem. That is, the sign appears (B'amp;W, all that) and nothing. then "white.exe made the unacceptable..." and that's the end of it.
The problem with the emulsion is solved by the removal from the comp ClonSd/ClonDD

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.20

Transferred from the theme OF the BLUE screen

Diff
13.06.06 05:34

I
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT
and the game did not start..... showed the blue screen of death...
but recently launched and it has earned!!! but the second time did not want to work.....
HELP!!!! I'VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR THREE DAYS.

a
anna-diam 19.11.20

Please throw off the Black and White 2 registry branch, don't install Patch 1.2

S
Shubarb 19.11.20

And I hang out right after clicking on the golden scroll on the training card. Well in a sense starts to load and after a second the hang up helps the current reset. What's the trawl?

P D 3000MHz
GForce7600
1024 RAM

K
Krownet 19.11.20

I have a problem like Buchik. When there are more than 5 pieces of people in the monitor, the game starts to slow down. But when the camera is removed from the dudes, everything starts to fly - they want to see them and their pieces forty. I have such suspicions that it is the shadows or because of the blue they are just demolished when the camera hangs far from the people.

2Buchik - try to do so in data'graphics.config under the inscription ; nVidia will put a model of its 6600 or 6600GT. And the values are 3 1 3. However, after that all the graphics will go to the furnace.

If you could have specific options to cut off well, for example shadows there because of which it seems people and slows down in the game.

My system
P4 2.700
512mb
Radeon x1300, 256mb, AGP

K
Krownet 19.11.20

I'm wrong, shadows in the settings can be cut off. The krenov translation, there it sounds so (the guardian of the main character). Then I don't understand at all why it slows down in a large crowd.

E
EyVe 19.11.20

I installed the game, I run it, and the computer says that the app couldn't run because d3dx9_25.dll wasn't found.

A
Al Shafarr 19.11.20

Maybe they've already written... But I didn't. I started the game, created a profile, started... Goes saver.... Then the boars - dos-window. And a desktop... No mistakes, nothing... comp - P4 2.8, 512, GeForce FX6200, driver and directing...
And another question. launched a demon, stood, and then came out "Enter the code." And where to get it???? .... I didn't find any on the disks outside...

A
Al Shafarr 19.11.20

All)) earned))
increased the pumping to 4GB, in RivaTuner boosted Shaders 2.0 - everything flies just!)
Although the GeForce 6200 on the NV44A.....
And... and he also put the English, launched, then left the game and put the Russian on top ... Runs!! not a single brake!!))

D
Drek-on 19.11.20

And I have a problem:
1) There are no controls in the settings.
2) When moving to the 4th mission, flies out and swears at the e-game.
3) there in general when going to other missions should be some picture when downloading, or then I only have a ball glowing runs.
My Vidyha Radeon 9600pro 256Mb percent amd

R
RusSOLDAT 19.11.20

Help please!!!! Urgent...
I have a Pirate because I can't find Off Game...
So that's it... Trabla in the second mission (Where I will already play for the first time against another god) at 5 minutes I try to say something Devil but write Square and throws out with a mistake like wright.exe what to do????

R
RusSOLDAT 19.11.20

Oh not wright.exe And this is white.exe

P
PredatorSG 19.11.20

mm as settings in the key everything was in the confit my vision is not and when I enter not so can who will tell how to write (video GeForce 8500GT)
Peeps want full settings again)

M
Mersedes S 500 19.11.20

Help! Throw someone a gamebalanceartefact file.txt From the Black and White 2 folder - Battle of the Gods'Black and White 2 Battle of the Gods'Data'Balance My mail [email protected]

_
_B_u_M_e_R_ 19.11.20

People help!!! The game is loaded with norms... I pass the shoe with the mouse, and when the screen comes to the hut where there should be people I hang comp then there is a blue screen on which little is clear. writes that he does not like the driver on the visible, although there are the last!!! once the comp almost because of this did not flog it then did not want to turn on! Vidyukha-ATI radeon
HD 2600 XT... And before there was a radion x700 and everything was normal!

A
Alexander17 19.11.20

Karoche, I've got a Black and White 2 hanging guard like!
Here are my systems:
Vidyukha:Nvidia 6600 - 256 metres
Operative: 1 Gig
Percent: Intel Pentium 4 (3.00Ghz, 2 CPuS)
at the resolution of 640 x480 and everything is ok, but there are hangings