3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
V
ViperMKL2 25.07.20

Operating System - Windows® 2000/XP
in redmi is.
Oh damn I probyval.
Though the mistakes that gave some political

A
Anton21 25.07.20

No, this is the version you have is... Which in the 2000s is not. That's a joke... Definitely! The game is fresh, so such problems.

V
ViperMKL2 25.07.20

But if patch like think?

A
ALien255 25.07.20

People plz send executable from directhe which with BW2 and I have not worked(( [email protected]

S
SUNSHINE 25.07.20

Hello!I NEED HELP!PLZ! I have such a problem ;my video card :GeForse2 GTS Memory: 64 MB ,but it is clearly a game not satisfied.The problem of love in the map.I tried to find any driver ,but nifiga not understand... the cost of a video card which is an exact fit?

K
Kornyaga 25.07.20

Help, what's the problem don't know:
the game itself is fine, but in the options I can't choose things like трfва, the sea, the wool of animals, all just holo, what's the problem?
I have a PC have one left this game to take the help.

S
Seeker2 25.07.20

Here already asked a question about error CD/DVD emulation software has been detected.Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and restart the game.
But I do not quite understand what Daemon tols ?

K
Kornyaga 25.07.20

This is a program that does not like other Virtual program.

E
Elfa 25.07.20

My only problem is sometimes the textures are buggy, that is where the built-up - whole earth becomes black. Then sometimes it appears, sometimes have to overload the game. And wild animals - transparent white some. Some crows like to hang and do not move a pack of wolves white. All. Generally it is strange the card is naked, maybe there should be more objects, but I'm just not drawn?

e
entei 25.07.20

the people help! do me the trouble: when you start to play the third mission and build the temple, the game crashes on me quiet peacefully...and without AutoSave... WHAT to DO?!? HELP!!!

Y
YURAMEN 25.07.20

I have a similar problem in the mission with the Norwegians crashes and writes white.exe Discovered a mistake to send the report? Help who thread huh?

A
Aratorn 25.07.20

Damn, change the copy of the game on release from the GameWorld

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Colleagues, in the beginning of the thread there are people who have a similar problem:
in the beginning of the game (the beginning, show video as God appears and begins to prigovarivaya God and the Devil) in 30-60 seconds. the game freezes so that you have to overload the computer.

This problem has many, but people have written and gone! Maybe someone had already solved? To accomplish your goal!!!!!!!!!!

My system:
AMD XP 2800+
1 gig of operativ
motherboard ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe 5.1 on Board
GeForce 6800
wood 81.85 (in short the new official)
DVD pirates
Daemon 3
The drive for the second (changed in the store, but the problem persists)

The rest of the game FEAR, SAM2 plow at all!!!

Latest info: in Windows under Administrirovanie-event Viewer-system Log
when the graphics information appears: error-cd rom - that there is not found
and the error only for this game, in other games, this error does not appear!!!

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Yes, Windows XP SP2

b
buchik 25.07.20

Do not tell me what could be the problem?
My system: 2500+, 1GB, Gigabyte 6600GT AGP. The game on the maximum (antialising on average) shows a steady 20-28 FPS sometimes sags to 15, but this is not visible - goes smoothly,
but this thing was somewhere minute, the FPS drops around 10 and starts to slow down. This continues for about 15 seconds then again is fine. The more people on the map the more frequent the periods of sagging appear. Changing the settings even on low do not change anything.
The driver tried 77.77, 81.85, 81.94. The swap did not seem to hear - virtual memory - fixed 2 gig.
Do not tell me what it could be?
Thank you...

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

So, some of the findings. The people are mainly sitting on siforco in the topic are just 2-3 Radeon (9600 I think), and ziporah crashes more often, I have the ATI 9550, cyl 1300; operas 384, swap increased to 1.5, was 700 (especially difference noticed). Goes smoothly, slowing only when people 200-300 people on one screen, when moving across long distances. The matter is not in gland. The game was set from the pirate 2-SD, daymon was established, I had to disable the drive of alcohol and it all went. 1, 2 and 3 the Islands and flew in and striped, helped only often (save the game:) now 4 the island until you flew once. Put only fire wood new, increased swap, the minimum setting, glitches in the schedule no. And just think after the 4 Islands and play already not particularly want to bother the same.

s
stroparez 25.07.20

Good night everybody!!!I see B&W all have brains twisted!!!I can say one thing,then read what should be changed in the configuration file vidyuhi helped!!!At a minimum almost no brakes!!!Iron Atlon 2800 GF 6600 gig of RAM

L
Lemeng 25.07.20

have me iron with videhoe .Vidia GeForce FX5200. written In the folder \Black and White 2\Data\graphics.config none other, so this stuff a blue screen shows and then the glitches are....... . What am I to do? help

L
Lemeng 25.07.20

other settings on high not intended. Put a tick it is impossible for more powerful indicators

v
venom-aria 25.07.20

If you did everything right, but still Cannot locate the CD-ROM!

CD/DVD emulation software has been detected.Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and restart the game. remove the FUCKING CLONE CD,
it's all because of him(sort of), but I have another problem, half the textures are black, what the hell??