3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtGhost 25.07.20

After reading all of that said, I did not understand what to do! I have a AMD Athlon 64 3200/Gf 6600GT/1024 mb DDR and the game does not give more than 25 fps, and sometimes your see a strong fall! moreover, the setting actually cheating or what not to change! playing at 1024*768, but 800*600 is added no more than 5 fps!!!!!!!!!!

c
clan_noodle 25.07.20

For starters★!!!!! ))
The people I have here such problem. When you start the game crashes error.... anything missing type library d3dx9_25.dll !!!! I ofemotional screw and in front of the entim game runs without any problems. (((
z.s. incidentally still have Age of Empires 3 it's the same story!!!
Help good people..... plzzzz

P
PhantomX 25.07.20

If I am not mistaken GF7800ULTRA NOT found in nature.

S
SH86 25.07.20

clan_noodle
Put the last direkth

So the people were vyvazovani problem with lockups at startup and during the game on powerful machines?

C
C_A 25.07.20

I do when the game starts, the system starts to swear on white.exe

This application requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. what the...
and Pak put one problem..... :(

C
C_A 25.07.20

2 clan_noodle

There is the cool way go to the search engine stupidly copy in the search bar (on the website) file name download

g
gyrkschsch_Zfsshashye 25.07.20

FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAY IN ENGLISH, AND THE LESS NERVES YOU WILL SPEND.BUT IF THE PASSAGE IS NOT CLEAR, IT HAS TRAVELED ALL UP AND DOWN THE TOPIC QUESTIONS ON THE PASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Arkkancler Nezrimogo Univ 25.07.20

I play with two Japs win, click on the gold scroll, the Aztecs are loaded, the game crashes.
Ten times tried - nichrome. Game on 3 CDs with daemon.
Damn, what am I to do now?

r
redlife 25.07.20

People help!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the same problem with Cannot locate the CD-Rom as it was in the Shadow of paladin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did as advised Dan 4 MerC nifiga not work throws all the same!!!!!!!!!!! HELP I WANT TO FINALLY PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SPAWN13 25.07.20

Anyone have a save with 5 or level 6, you have a very.

d
david-lom 25.07.20

Good People. Help

Downloaded from www.gol.ge (http://gol.ge/index.php?cat=games&details=173&order=1.1) 4 iso images of 4 CDs (cd1,cd2,cd3 and cd4),

Burn the images using Nero and created 4 CD,

Started the installation, the game litsenzionka, Eng. full version, cd-key attached,

After installation says: cd not found, please insert correct cd-rom, although the first disk is inserted and starts the play with her.

when I installed the Patch, the game stopped giving the message, but starts loading the game and immediately crashes to desktop.

wood and iron are appropriate,

what trouble do not understand!!!

Help!

M
MX518 25.07.20

Try different things,experiment.I've only had it with alcohol plows and the demon doesn't want:(Try the demon,alcohol,and Nero to emulate this nonsense:)
PS.Daemon 3.47,alcohol 1.9.5.If the version is lower the game will not start:)

d
david-lom 25.07.20

and what did I do wrong?

I'm using Nero turned the ISO files into a CD format, that is burn images to discs and the install of the game led with CDs.

does this mean that I had to simply copy the ISO file to a disc, and then to emulate them in c Wichester?

M
MX518 25.07.20

As to the Claim of paternity?Already 2 weeks sitting on it!I lost sight of father and daughter!
Wrote this question in the subject of passages,but no one helped:(((

r
redlife 25.07.20

skazanie the way to install ISO files with the new path is much easier than you did using NERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
david-lom 25.07.20

Problema reshena,

vsem spasibo.

ia prosto perestavil play i ustanovil NOCD.

link: http://gol.ge/index.php?cat=games&details=173&order=1.1

100% rabochaia, angliskaia polnaia versia!!!

rekomenduiu vsem!!!

K
K_Sergei 25.07.20

Hello!
Has anyone run the game on a GeForce4 MX440?? Pomnitsa I run the game Silen Hill3 using 3D Analyze, perhaps you can use it and BaW2 start?? Help plizzz...

A
Anton21 25.07.20

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me, what could it be?
I bought 2 CDs from a pirate GameR in a box from DVD. Insert into your Toshiba DVD-CDRW and zero sense! Light blinking 10 times and all!!! The system says Insert a disk into the drive... someone had these rims??? Maybe it's my drive drives?

V
ViperMKL2 25.07.20

The people I bought the pirates 3сд.
Put the game demon tuls Tama prilogaetsya run. the picture appears black and white and cool and the most interesting that Nitsche not write just cool..
Me 2000

A
Anton21 25.07.20

In other forums I read that Windows 2000 does not start, so I'm sorry... So who knows about the two discs in one box. Front white painted lion, bottom left 2 hands. The back says that the drive has released the Gamer. At somebody was such? They generally run? I have a DVD-CDRW it will not recognize at all...