3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
O
One-ley 25.07.20

People!!! Will pomagite!
I downloaded, truncated in order, only when I turn on the game, it is a little think and then says Fatal error and some nonsense, but in Russian, che is about 1.1 Pixel Shader that only with him.
and then the error window, the report says broblem with white.exe..
And here what to do?
help!

v
venom-aria 25.07.20

2 One-Ley
And cha vidyuhi what?

O
One-ley 25.07.20

the only thing I know is that I have NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440.
I'm not strong in this whole mess...

s
stroparez 25.07.20

People Black&White still will spoil nerves!!!I just do my shaking from the Internet,also crack,tupil fucking horror!!!In short, I tore down the system again put the game Crushes!!!Yesterday I was in shock,updated all video Kodak to the computer and.........works resolution 800x600 640x480 flies just a bit thick!!!What it does not stick!!!

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

The game is optimized for the Radeon, and because such gluki on zephorah, and should be the support of shaiderov above 1, it seems so, and has 5 island play is boring

s
stroparez 25.07.20

I believe in the seventh island will be playing much more fun!!!

t
toby 25.07.20

AGAIN to ALL who have problems with virtual prog immediately after installation!!!!!!!!
Create a new account and start in her B&W2
nothing should be taken down (even if you have ClonCD)
all taxis in Daemone 3.47 (Alkool not even tried).
I wish all smaller ipizza with B&W2! Okaihau so much trouble had!

S
Sergo78rus 25.07.20

I have pirates on two CDs, English version seems to be in order, Russian g.....but.

Anyone have W2000 on my CD there's a special app to run on these Windows (itself did not check), who's supposed to leave the soap, the truth will send tomorrow, disks are at home :-) .

S
Sitnoff 25.07.20

LORD, HELP ME!
before he killed himself up the wall.

is not a bitch and all.

have: image mdf 2 H. eating gig
winXP sp2

Athlone 3.2 Radeon x800GTO with the latest wood ati.com the gig operatives, etc.

problem number of times.
installed fine, when you start talking about insert a disk" did not ask

when you run gives an error in the file white.exe and PI$Dec.

three days ipulse. 've read. tried everything. nifiga.

okay. tried the last option is to carry the files written. (d3d etc.).

start install over again in the beginning of the installation says can't install files dll process gets in d38_26.dll. (I think so)

help, exhausted!

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

it seems with direkth is connected, should be on the game disc some new files, who knows... and the game crashes, but approximately every 1.5 hours of the game, saved every 10 minutes, helps...

D
Dormant 25.07.20

Download program Anti-Blaxx, plug image through it, in the options protection pick SecuRom 7

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

on the last island did not take off never, all 3 hours of the game.

2 stroparez interesting? I wouldn't say easily traversed... PTS.. important to go through the volcano, then even under construction it is not necessary

O
One-ley 25.07.20

Well, for me that somebody else will advise????????!!!!!!!!!!
PS. see problem above!

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

as has been said, gyraf 440мх does not support pixel shaders but need a minimum of 1.1 seems not right if your feet do not hurt

O
One-ley 25.07.20

where can I get plizzzz.....

m
morrowindowets 25.07.20

a 1.1 pixel Shader graphics cards NVIDIA began with the line"giraff 3 so you need only to change the graphics card what is better to buy can be found on the HardWare forum

B
Bazhik 25.07.20

what to do? Appears when you start the inscription Black and white 2 sure starts, and then crashes not even going to menu. game from neogame.

D
DeathKnight 25.07.20

Please! Send ENGLISH texts. [email protected]

S
Sitnoff 25.07.20

Salina. worked.

by the way 4.0 did not have any questions about the insert a disk"

D
DeathKnight 25.07.20

Guys help! Crashes on the first island with the Chinese(when capture main city)! Tried Russian, and English(pirate) and on CD and DVD! NIFIGA it!