3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 30.07.20

kuh99
There's one thing the lock. On the right side is normal. And it need to insert battery
PS, I understand you about the time on the ship destroyed?

k
kuh99 30.07.20

Yes about him, but I'm trying to insert in the second blank, but it is not inserted why then ((

O
Olly-alpha 30.07.20

She is there with labour included, have a very jeweler to work with. I had a chance to Tinker.

A
Ashley33 30.07.20

They say that with a tablet from Reloaded very bad Kinesis works. Maybe true, maybe they're lying, but read it.

S
SystemN7 30.07.20

A continuation of the previous topics of the Questions on the passage

U
Uglurk 30.07.20

Is it worth it to explore other ships before you go to Terra Nova? Or so and so get?

E
Elviryand 30.07.20

Why the need for a Manifest artifacts?
PS 4(!) nekromorfa which regenerate delivered ^^ quickly decided to Shine heels after receiving this item.

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

Banish me and I will still eat boogers
Nothing, just a quest item.

E
Elviryand 30.07.20

Valorsworn
As something stupid. The item is, and the purpose he has.

s
saa0891 30.07.20

Small FAQ Chapter 13.

In DOX's already written,but little did not find,even here, too.

Seen often these questions.

The boss in Chapter 13 is killed very easy.Since the beginning of the unwind generator,quickly pressing F,then lure the boss to the end location,can be slowed down with stasis as soon as the harpoons shot to quickly turn the pen again quickly by pressing F.

In the video, all clearly visible.

One managed to break his rope,put the minimum resolution in the game.

Climbing rock in Chapter 13.

In order to jump, press SHIFT.

The use of the bot.

It is needed for dispute of spare parts for crafting.When you hear a beep,choose the bot by pressing the button 3 and its radar looking for where to put it,to choose it is not necessary,it automatically returns to the bench.

Last flight and last boss.

Well, with the flight or anything complicated,boss also will be very easy,he has three eyes ,and these eyes need to run the obelisks,but it does stand in a circle to reinforce the Kinesis.So in the end to pull the Kinesis platform which is inserted into the key.

Oh and a bonus,who did not finish before the end credits.

Attention spoilerized alive.

Funny stories about the rookie,though zaskrinil only the last file.

In General,people read everything you come across,firstly you will learn more about plot and all about the game,and sometimes funny stories even fall.

pix.PlayGround.ru

V
Vintos91 30.07.20

In Chapter 19 of the 1 artifact,but I can't find it,tell me where it is?

f
fantom33 30.07.20

sorry for noob question - what is the key to open the capsule and suit the bench

a
aist16 30.07.20

Tell me, please. At the beginning of Chapter 9, when you fail with the truck, lights fast repeated pressing W, and there seems to be another arrow? Slotting only W does nothing if you add multiple simultaneous forward movement with the mouse, then cling and clamber with difficulty upon the seat in the cab. Then hang clinging to the open door of the cabin, displayed multiple keypress E (I pressed of course Latin E). Back in the cabin. Then again require multiple keypress W, crawls on the seat almost to the other door, and all fall along with the truck into the abyss (already 5 times). Maybe it is also necessary the door to open? In General, the infusion... is a mockery of the fingers, keys, and even the mouse. Explain "on fingers", who understood how to operate necessary.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 30.07.20

aist16
Most likely W need to keep.

a
aist16 30.07.20

fantom33
Latin E

a
aist16 30.07.20

F[]stER-MaN
Trying to hold off!?
But, because W is flashing and not steady on.

K
Kageri Sendou 30.07.20

Need to keep W and E button repeatedly to press in a fast pace))

a
aist16 30.07.20

absoluth991
Yes, exactly, Thank you, passed.

g
gamerole2 30.07.20

What to do at the beginning of the 12 chapters within are full of s****?Hajo circles

V
Vintos91 30.07.20

gamerole2
you need to shoot from katikala on such huge suckers that are hanging on the walls and ceilings.