3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ominus 30.07.20

Help solve the problem with the harpoons or throw a saved game!!!!

O
Ominus 30.07.20

I know where the box is...))) Lure the creature to a harpoon. They shoot. Sagaponac her and I immediately ran to the booth. Twirl the stasis wheel and quickly press the button, which is immediately displayed on the screen. But the bunch still escapes. So 10 times and no good

O
Ominus 30.07.20

will throw?

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

I'm not home but I'll try!!! I'll be somewhere at 10:00. So only tomorrow. And I have pirates!!!

O
Ominus 30.07.20

I have also pirates.... Don't understand how to resolve this issue... Many suggest the same thing that you did, and I did as advised... Nifiga does not work...

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

On this website you can download passage to choose your desired Chapter: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dead_space_3_sohranenie_savegame_polnostyu_proydena_igra_90_5_vsego_prohogdeniya_3dm-50071/

O
Ominus 30.07.20

maybe in the tablet business?

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

I have a tablet I do not know what, sometimes, even rarely, slows down slightly and the corpses disappear ksenov me, too rare, and everything works!!!

O
Ominus 30.07.20

you got rid of me, but there's 13 chapters..

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

It's all there! Go into single player and there is a point with which Chapter to start! And in another way! The only way! I'll text you my you download - hero will no longer be yours and in maintaining will have to choose the Chapter which you want to start!!!

O
Ominus 30.07.20

just tried that... same thing...

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

Okay I will try tonight to throw their saving!!! And if that doesn't help!!! Then do not know how to help! I'm sorry!

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

I can only notice that in order to work the Kinesis, not dinosaurs. A very common mistake, as technically the process of killing the Hydra is not a QTE, and basic camera movement.

O
Ominus 30.07.20

good day... I'm not letting go the sight, often press the button that is displayed on the screen, but the spider still breaks.

G
Guzick 30.07.20

saa0891
read read=)
he slaughtered them all because he said he will be a Reaper only when when the reapers all die and no one will take in the squad=)

F
Frayherr 30.07.20

Hello. I have one problem at the beginning of the passing game, possibly with her someone experienced and already knows the reason and how to solve it.
Once we start to play for Isaac and shoot a few hostile people, we climb the stairs to the room srinshote, there is a door, but it won't open, no other way.
How you can pass this place, I attach a screenshot http://i060.radikal.ru/1302/76/f149cf34008d.jpg

f
fantom33 30.07.20

Please tell me on which key to press to jump over pits in the rock when climbing on the rope?

N
Nyan myau 30.07.20

Hello there)) I Say in the prologue, Tim can be an artifact in the snowstorm to find. Is this true?? And - Play license, but no limited did not take. Here I think of the proposed donation DLC - armor, weapons, and any devices for the bots - worth taking? After all, I'm going to pay a lot of money - to know that the offered is really useful. Suits, as I understand, all you can find, and purchase - same version only in a different coloring)))

5C2T 30.07.20

Is it possible to raise the probe back? The probe is going in the mission, where the reveal of the nexus.(I put it after the mission was dismantled)

t
thesmilex 30.07.20

Nyan-myau
the truth about the Artifact behind you at the beginning will be lit. And DLS better don't take anything :D well, their ass, need nothing, everything is exactly the