3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kugamer 30.07.20

RE.cepToR if the game was left save, then run the latest, or selecting a Chapter at the end is it.

g
goodwhite 30.07.20

I have the following problem: Chapter 9; after wearing the Arctic suit; the excavator, he begins to fall, you need to press the keys that are displayed; all is well: press W first, then E again W... the hero crawling on the chairs for a moment then stops, no keys are displayed, and the next moment the escalator with me falling. Can't understand the reason for the stop character and what to do not to fall. Tell me, please!
in this thread for the same problem described but the solution I got didn't work :(

K
Kugamer 30.07.20

goodwhite
W clamp, and push E...more I can't help you...maybe that's the problem.

g
goodwhite 30.07.20

Kupor92
tried it a dozen times. rolls :(

[
[Shelby] 30.07.20

goodwhite
Try to change the screen resolution. Someone had a similar problem, but I have to remember how he helped. If you do not help, and can be setup lower.

K
Kugamer 30.07.20

Slash_51
goodwhite
Yes I agree...try the costume change suddenly

g
goodwhite 30.07.20

Slash_51
thank you for help. lowered the settings and resolution - the letter E began appearing

[
[Shelby] 30.07.20

goodwhite
Glad to help.

s
sergio959697 30.07.20

kuh99
The what to do where it comes to some room and I don't know what to do I'm running out of oxygen?

s
sergio959697 30.07.20

The people help I just started playing and that was a problem I'm going to a tto room it doesn't open I don't know what to do running out of oxygen!

[
[Shelby] 30.07.20

sergio959697
This is in the wrong place in the beginning where the ship on which you fly, destroy mines?
There in this room are 2 switches, they will still glow a dull blue light, you need to target them and press F. Then, holding the sight to drag them Kinesis is up or down, depending on where the arrows point at the ends of these rods.
After that the room will appear blue panel, fly up to it and activate it.

b
bastian82 30.07.20

Has anyone else faced a problem in the 19th Chapter? I have GG itself is dying constantly, 40 minutes pass, maybe someone knows, tell me!?

n
nikolaevi 30.07.20

Fellow people help in Chapter 14,where in order to open the door it is necessary to hack(when there is a scale and you have to press E when the scale stanovitsya blue),I don't there is a scale,and just above is the time,respectively, to open the door at random unrealistic,what could it be??what should I do??

C
Castiel_Collins 30.07.20

I can't remember exactly, but like in Chapter 15 when we run over the target, however, we have to wait for Ellie opened the door for us. She opens it up and then we should close it, but Ellie did not have time to us. At this point it is necessary to press key E, to the door closed, otherwise the gas will reach us. Personally, I have the door closed too late, and Isaac dies. What to do?

M
Mixail051089 30.07.20

In Chapter 13, the Boss spider kill...hook it up and very quickly press F, and it still breaks

r
realhero1980 30.07.20

At least here and I have already explained how to run Awakending, I still do not understand. Going through the last Chapter - to begin the game, but I got the credits and all? What's the catch?

C
Crawen777 30.07.20

guys Hey everyone, nasadenie tell me, the bonus mission pass means the artifact Store such as 17 Chapter basis, at the end of this mission, begin vylazit monsters they recover, well back to the Elevator returns, the current starts to go upstairs to the main plot, and then x*Yak crashes, this is where the back of the wardrobe and the bench are 5 times already going through the bonus on the new and still remains, and there is more when you pass this mission there are three video recording with the melodies of the Warrior, Final, and victim anyone know what to do with them and be useful if they finally have?

[
[Shelby] 30.07.20

Crawen777
Most likely, it's in the crack. Maybe the antivirus deleted some components.
About audio, don't worry, they are not useful. Probably just a reference to the fact that the game is coming to an end.

C
Crawen777 30.07.20

Slash_51
no, an analysis tool would have highlighted immediately that a file is locked, then the bug is a campaign which is(

[
[Shelby] 30.07.20

Crawen777
It turns out that bug. Can take advantage of the search engine and look for the solution to your problem, but you can download another Repack. Just consider that saving one Repack is not transferable to another.
However, I have heard that it is only in Dead Space 3 is so arranged. Can be saving quite tolerated.