3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
G
GearsMercer 30.07.20

I dragged him to the harpoon but can not win,not press the F button nothing is going on.The spider is broken and the new to get tight and what not

F
Frankie Crisp 30.07.20

so we need just 5 or 6 to go...)

s
saa0891 30.07.20

Frankie Crisp

so we need just 5 or 6 to go...)

It is not necessary,is killed the first time.
You just have to quickly press F.

A
ANRE 30.07.20

Put the minimum resolution in the game. Graphics can not touch - helped me.

K
KJluPuK 30.07.20

ANRE, thank you! I don't know why, but it really worked. Where the first attempt! Before 40 minutes suffer! Saved!

G
GearsMercer 30.07.20

ANRE
Thank you so much!!Really works.Fuck I Ah..y..
PS And I have a question why is this working?

S
SteveG8 30.07.20

Generally this is the case: when the battle starts shoot him all the tentacles, slow stasis. Then run to the two harpoons that are a little further to the left. Stand under the harpoon spider runs at you, you are twice and slow it down with stasis. However, simultaneously it is desirable to shoot him all the limbs and then morozte stasis. To the left of the two harpoons is the panel - activate Kinesis. Then begin quickly to peck the key E or F, can't remember exactly. The monster in pieces. If not, then do the same in the second round.

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

SteveG8
Had nothing to shoot.

And while spam F it is impossible to remove the sight.

K
Kageri Sendou 30.07.20

Oh shit!It's Danik!How did you survive hell?

S
SteveG8 30.07.20

Valorsworn
I acted so.

s
saa0891 30.07.20

All suits Dead Space 3

The EVA suit (EVA Suit): a Lightweight space suit designed to protect its wearer from prolonged radiation exposure; typically wears private sector operators. Open in Chapter 3

Arctic suit (Arctic Survival Suit): Suit for survival in Arctic conditions, made from a secret synthetic fibers that insulate the body from cold and hypothermic conditions. Open in Chapter 9

Costume Archaeologist (Archeologist Suit): To improve the physical protection and preservation of the body heat, the suit made from microfiber that is resistant to punctures. Opens in Chapter 11

Suit Legionary (Legionary Suit): the Decommissioned military armor worn by troops of the S. C. A. F. in the 23rd century. This gromacki suit is highly appreciated among collectors and historians. Opens in Chapter 14

Suit Elite (Elite Suit): It was worn by stormtroopers 401 of the first division of the S. C. A. F. Designed with advanced technology for survival and biophysical support technologies.

Costume Engineer (Engineering Suit): Apparel engineering technical staff of the USG Ishimura and the CEC of the old uniform. This costume was one of the first, where he built a bio-sign monitoring system RIG. Rasplachivaetsya at the end of the game

Costume N7 (N7 Suit): Inspired by the hero Shepard from Mass Effect 3. Rasplachivaetsya if you have a save of Mass Effect (or you can cheat the game and get the N7 suit for free)

To obtain the Dead Space 3 N7 suit from Mass Effect 3 and the cutter from Dead Space 2, create 2 empty file: ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved and Local_Profile.sav. Then throw these files in the following locations, if not, then create the appropriate folders.

To unlock the N7 suit, cast Local_Profile.sav on the way:
C:/Users/Your username on the computer/documents/BioWare/Mass Effect 3/Save/Local_Profile.sav

To unlock the cutter from Dead Space 2, cast ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved on the way:
C:/Users/Your username on the computer/documents/EA Games/Dead Space 2/ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved

The costume of the Digger (Deep Dig Suit): Extremely heavy and durable space suit designed for use in industrial purposes and far rescue operations. Opens by collecting all weapon parts.

Flight suit (Flight Suit): It was worn by the pilots of the S. C. A. F. flight Suit continually monitors the wearer for signs of stress and fatigue and also can neutralize these effects by entering into the blood circulation stimulants. Opens when you collect all the artifacts .

Suit the Hostile Environment (Hostile Environment Suit): scientists Issued a S. C. A. F. for the study of the planet Tau Volantis. The suit is designed to withstand the ionizing radiation emanating from the mantle. Rasplachivaetsya when complete all extra missions

Costume First Contact (First Contact Suit): a Unique EVA suit built by S. C. A. F. for encounters with aliens. He has a bright gold finish to provide protection from prolonged exposure to space. Opens in Limited Edition

The Witness suit (Witness Suit): It was worn by the team of S. C. A. F., which was engaged in rezkoperemennymi secrets of Tau Volantis. Suit covered with hieroglyphs or graffiti. Opens in Limited Edition

Costume Scout Tundra (Tundra Recon Suit): It is woven from nanotech fibers that are coated with paraffin on osnovatelei connections to maintain body temperature, aubih conditions. Appears when buying supplements Tundra Recon Pack or Tau Volantis Survival Kit

Suit Marauder (Marauder Suit): Issued looters S. C. A. F. during separatiskie wars. If the offer to purchase Supplement or Marauder Pack Tau Volantis Survival Kit

Costume Arrow (Sharpshooter Suit): Designed for special units of the S. C. A. F - UN14. Has a high-impact armor for maximum protection and the motto of the UN14 troops No retreat. Appears when buying supplements Marauder Pack or Tau Volantis Survival Kit

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

Technically, not everything. There are 2 more that are unique to Carver:

Costume Special Forces

Suit Protection*

*This costume is is Costume Engineer (Carver is not allowed to wear it), get the same for completing the Game on Any difficulty.

By the way, just in case, "Suit EVA is a Spacesuit, Suit Hostile environment is a Chemical protective Suit and Costume Digger - Suit of miner

F
FaNat1k002 30.07.20

Explain how many bullets are in one clip?

A
Agent 360 30.07.20

I vapsche tin,where the spider should be killed,no harpoons)

K
Klon68 30.07.20

Agent 360
Harpoons are on, you while its so wet)

l
loopper 30.07.20

And where is the nearest (the first) Bot Search engine ?

335 30.07.20

I also have a problem in Chapter 13.The spider then gets into the harpoons,but I break,he breaks out and runs at me again.Do the same thing the second time and again he escapes(no matter how fast I pressed F),has a sore finger))And when he gets to the harpoons 3,4,5 times,etc., then harpoons it did not hold,they shoot at him,and he tactfully just comes out of them.This is just me, a bug or just need a minimum resolution to deliver?

B
Bonne 30.07.20

Hi, can anyone explain why in the game to collect artifacts? What to do with them?)))

f
fallshirmegger 30.07.20

Bonne
Artifacts provide additional information and collect a new chain.

A
Anubis_T800 30.07.20

People, this question. And it is possible in any way to sell the chain for better weapons (+3), or they will I accumulate??)))
The machine writes to me: Circuit cannot be sold!