3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luddanik 30.07.20

The people,and how to access additional mission Arsenal and Koop Archaeology??

9ry4a 30.07.20

and the graphics in the first and second parts of the normal

o
olga-t 30.07.20

I went through the whole game..very interesting,this series is dead space for me the very best of what I have played..and best of all,I listened to the music at the end and watched the final credits and in the end, Ellie,Ellie....so Isaac was still alive,so perhaps the sequel to..a big thank you to EA ,that's how you make games,put his heart and soul...I give it an 11 out of 10
P. S. no one I have passed 3 parts,I haven't noticed,not a single bug or any violations..it would be desirable dead space 4

r
realhero1980 30.07.20

Guys this question has come to Tau Volantis, there's the first boss of the game - a healthy shifty, began to fight him and realized that he had run out of ammo, already died 5 times, the bullets around is not enough at all, and on the bench forgot to collect the cage - is the head of the re-start???

s
saa0891 30.07.20

RE.cepToR

Guys this question has come to Tau Volantis, there's the first boss of the game - a healthy shifty, began to fight him and realized that he had run out of ammo, already died 5 times, the bullets around is not enough at all, and on the bench forgot to collect the cage - is the head of the re-start???

There is a box of ammunition.
Two mags is more than enough,slow down with stasis and shoot only the glowing,orange spikes.

O
Olly-alpha 30.07.20

RE.cepToR
Try to load the previous checkpoint.

L
Luddanik 30.07.20

Seriously people pass the first time, has already passed the Chapter where they killed Whaiora Ellie, and the mission of the Arsenal,and a couple of missions and will not be revealed,and ago like back is now impossible. Saw these missions,when you perform additional missions, the logistics Base,in the underground when the wagon moved,there are three destination points,and all were closed,one co-op mission Archeology think it was naparnikom,and when will the others? Maybe after a full pass??

e
emris11 30.07.20

hi guys! I can't get through at the beginning of the 5 gravy: there should go to Theroux Novo and start the truck, I opened the kansol they need to turn some clamps and connect but I didn't powercivil them, they are not connected what to do please help.

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

Cats who have passed the Survival - tell me, what does this Mega Recruitment resources?

All the saves are checked, nothing has changed. :o

o
olga-t 30.07.20

emris11 /b>
there they must rotate and stack with each other,like Tetris, and so 5 times,each more difficult previous

o
olga-t 30.07.20

LuddanikСерьезно people pass the first time, has already passed the Chapter where they killed Whaiora Ellie, and the mission of the Arsenal,and a couple of missions and will not be revealed,and ago like back is now impossible. Saw these missions,when you perform additional missions, the logistics Base,in the underground when the wagon moved,there are three destination points,and all were closed,one co-op mission Archeology think it was naparnikom,and when will the others? Maybe after a full pass??
something to open these missions,it is necessary to collect the corresponding keys..as found key,from in the journal illuminates the feature,a bonus is available and its name,choose it,press E,close the magazine,push In and now you will show the path to additional mission,after its execution will switch to the main

O
Ominus 30.07.20

Valorsworn
Good morning. Tell me how to beat the Snow boss, please. In Dead Space 3. Do everything the same as on the videoprohozhdenie of the game, but when the harpoons shoot the thing, she is not clinging and not tighten the ropes of the harpoon even if quickly pressing the button that is displayed on the screen.

O
Ominus 30.07.20

Three hundred thirty five
Good morning. Tell me how to beat the Snow boss, please. In Dead Space 3. Do everything the same as on the videoprohozhdenie of the game, but when the harpoons shoot the thing, she is not clinging and not tighten the ropes of the harpoon even if quickly pressing the button that is displayed on the screen.

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

As far as I remember: after the harpoons will lock this twat, nadot come to the booth on the left and there will be another drum, which with the help of Kinesis and nadot twist in order to pull the ropes. This I think should be done twice. In addition, for the reliability of stasis to slow the thing when it harpoons to catch to pull.

O
Ominus 30.07.20

hi. I did everything as You wrote, but tvaryuka constantly breaks.

O
Ominus 30.07.20

5 times in a row. Stasis when it harpoons not working, not freeze it.

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

Oh, sorry stasis doesn't really work, but the fact that the drum nadot twist - that's for sure.

O
Ominus 30.07.20

twist, but tvaryuka all the time unbinds from the harpoons or simply breaks down. Harpoons are not stretched even when I twist the drum. Maybe it's some problem with the game?

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

That booth!!!

c
catwarlock 30.07.20

I like all of it! Dies.