3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuh99 30.07.20 02:22 am

Questions on the passage V. 2 [SPOILERS] (Dead Space 3)

In the room where you want to insert the battery and activate the battery bench Kinesis is not inserted,
Physically she is there but not enabled.
This is a bug ?
186 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyan myau 30.07.20

thesmilex
Spasibki)

d
denya_one 30.07.20

how to kill last boss?! when you take his other eye, he re-vylazhivat two tentacles that you need to shoot, but not enough time, although the first time the tentacles are shot at times.

S
SteveG8 30.07.20

Nyan-myau
In the prologue to Tim run is not straight forward and a little bear away from the route. If you follow clinging to the rocks, and there you can find the artifact.

K
Kugamer 30.07.20

Comrades, the question arose what is the Super - resources and Retro - mode? Is it worth for this strain...what gives?

S
SteveG8 30.07.20

Kupor92
Retro mode is unlocked after beating level of difficulty Impossible. If you enable it, the game will look old as in the days of the 8 the cue ball.

K
Kugamer 30.07.20

SteveG8, how to open I know) thanks for the answer!)
Mega - resources at Survival, but what do they do? Increased flow of resources or something else ...

S
SteveG8 30.07.20

Kupor92
No idea, I'm after the first protogenia abandoned.

F
Freack CROLL 30.07.20

Capgun
I have this crap during the second pass started, just go to the menu and"continue the story" or your last check,don't remember exactly, click, helps me.

V
Viks325 30.07.20

Good afternoon. Tell me how to get the quest where GG is fighting with the monster, and then after he flies out of his intestines and needs to kill the captain? I did not get the shot. Or I don't have time or something is buggy.

O
Olly-alpha 30.07.20

There's a certain moment it is necessary to push, as usual.

a
art0run 30.07.20

mega-resources give a thousand tungsten and several thousand other resources-are not considered to be honest, because you don't need.

K
Kugamer 30.07.20

art0run, thanks for the reply.

a
art0run 30.07.20

pin to 18 chapters on hardcore-everything is OK, by ACCIDENT apparently came under missile unitology, when it went to turn the machine of the aliens(one mini-Chapter in fact remains)-smashed to pieces->> game threw all progress back to zero(even the inventory is not preserved, although it was written that saving inventory blablabla), I'm so in games there might never screw up, hell of a BL... and I finally can not understand what took me out in one shot if x is pumped to the max and used to get on other modes-used to lose about half the strips... didn't break of course, but the mood is spoiled... shame short...

s
skromnyj 30.07.20

art0run
che on hardcore save not plow?

a
art0run 30.07.20

plow, only to die not even once. damn, I had backup saves to make...

s
skromnyj 30.07.20

ohoho really hardcore...well said,but it's a shame the runoff go in the end to die,it will be necessary just in case, and I sometimes do backups

a
art0run 30.07.20

right now, calmed down, re-started :)

m
megahunter1 30.07.20

Guys good evening, I have a question to those who already passed the game, I was playing on medium level and would like to know where issued bonus +3+3 to arms at the first bench in the beginning of the game these upgrades are gone, and another question that I opened up the passing game suits etc are not saved? now I began to take a survival mode that it to wait? I have a pirate.

S
Stormreaver 30.07.20

megahunter1
The chain opened in the same passage of\the Usual New game+ with this save game. In Survival and Hardcore, they will not.

r
realhero1980 30.07.20

Guys, how do Awakending start? I bought on Origin, it downloaded - and then what? Downloaded it and nothing mind, no email, no downloaded content open - nothing.