3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelShlemming 27.09.20 08:44 pm

What is your last passed game? v. 8

Spellbound! Genre - Schmap (Shoot'em up)
200 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thalwar 26.01.21

Silent Hill - Homecoming

S
SlavaSonic 26.01.21

Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered I
continue to knock out platinum in Assassin. Game for 6 hours of gameplay, but because of the grind, everything stretched out for more than 30 hours. Despite the fact that only one battle with the ship was interesting.

F
FallenGhost 26.01.21

Spoiler

X
XOPSSS 26.01.21

Hellbound. There is generally fire on hard. But the game for one sitting

Shl. Today finished off assassin's creed Valhalla at last)

F
FallenGhost 29.01.21

c
canteexnik 29.01.21

Ghostbusters, even if I missed it, I decided to restore the gap)))

D
DiggerOK 01.02.21

Gredfall

G
GIBAY 01.02.21

Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II

b
bazilews 01.02.21

Tell me why

A
A_jak 01.02.21

Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and before that Unity)))

r
requiemmm 01.02.21

Finally finished off Zanzara, this mixture of Pokemon and Quake. In principle, I liked it, but the camera is just monstrous, especially when you need to jump over the clouds that are somewhere down there. Where to jump, and xs, somewhere there, the camera does not go down at all. Especially in the last locations it starts to enrage, but oh well. I didn't try to collect all the fairies, I took the 60th level only from the viteria, after which I practically did not use it, the average level of the deck was 40th. I didn't encounter any serious problems, the game is pretty simple.

A
Anderby 08.02.21

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered on PS4. 100%, passed the campaign, collected all laptops.

If Modern Warfare Remastered evoked any feelings, this game did not. In this part, the rides have already been put on stream, there are always a lot of enemies, the whole gameplay is saturated with a banal shooting gallery, which in a couple of years will become a sign of bad taste. The feeling from the remaster is the same as from the original game, and even in the graphics, the jump is not noticeable. The original was a little dirtier, that's all. But they added a whole button for inspecting weapons in their hands, it's silly, but I would like to see such a function in every game in the series. The plot is striking, which I did not notice before - a fierce drug addiction where many important events were left behind the scenes. SAS quietly participates in another's war, Price, aka Astronaut Assassin, single-handedly launches a nuclear missile, Shepherd kills soldiers of another country as if for nothing. Especially getting worse from the game after passing Modern Warfare 2019,
Reference example of unnecessary re-release. The game is outdated in all aspects.
Spoiler

A
Anderby 08.02.21

Tama: Adventurous Ball in Giddy Labyrinth on PlayStation. Completed all 30 levels.

In honor of collecting a complete set of the original PlayStation (+ OSSC), I decided to go through something like that. It turned out to be Tama, a launch title for Sony PlayStation and Sega Saturn in Japan (late 1994), in a specific genre of 3D maze.
We roll the ball along tricky levels from start to finish. You need to get used to the management, since the complexity almost does not increase as you progress. Old school style - N (up to 9) lives, timer at each level, lives are over - if you please start the game over. All levels are completed in an hour on average. On the second try I went through everything on Easy. Next-gene features include the fact that everything in the game is three-dimensional, albeit very primitive. And the physics of the ball, which is already interesting, because there were quite a few games with physics on the PS1. In general, nothing that could not have been implemented on Super FX, but this is still a starter project. The game is even addicting.
Spoiler

E
Emris_ua 08.02.21

Soulbringer - Soul Catcher (2000)

F
FallenGhost 08.02.21

Spoiler

T
ThurboCat 08.02.21

Ghost of tsushima

u
ukrgame2021 16.02.21

command & conquer tiberian dawn remastered

A
Anderby 16.02.21

Pilotwings. SNES on SNES Mini. Completed all 8 courses, two secret missions and three bonus levels.

It would seem, what has a 1990 flight simulator from the authors of Super Mario on the SNES to offer? But no, a very solid thing. We train in four main directions - airplane, skydiving, jetpack and hang gliding, plus a bonus helicopter. Feelings are direct natural, wind, sliding, everything is felt. The graphics are great. By the way, the gameplay in some places reminded me very much ... GTA San Andreas - corncracker, jetpack and parachute are controlled in almost the same way. A breakthrough game for its time.
Spoiler

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

Demon's Souls 2020

F
FallenGhost 16.02.21

Spoiler