3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelShlemming 27.09.20 08:44 pm

What is your last passed game? v. 8

Spellbound! Genre - Schmap (Shoot'em up)
200 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 16.02.21

Civilization 5 Brave New World

R
Reverrius 16.02.21

j
ja-ja 16.02.21

little nightmares 2
Cyberpunk 2077

v
vasylbarinov1 16.02.21

How to disable so that all my heroes do not constantly follow the main character in the game Kenshi
Ato when I send them somewhere they come back

K
Khaomi 16.02.21

BioShock Infinite.

X
XOPSSS 16.02.21

Watch dogs legion

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.02.21

Few have seen the Polish masterpiece.

z
zieda 16.02.21

Letplays on popular new games, the author of the channel uploads a video on the day of the release of the new item https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKR9NtDEOeqoVuMLNneLhA

F
Fobi 16.02.21

Little nightmares 2

D
Dimas1515 16.02.21

Press X to Not Die

G
Garry3Fingers 16.02.21

Demon's Souls Remake.
A lot of graphene, it is more pleasant to play than on ps3. The game, of course, is shorter than dark souls, but there are no repetitions. Each boss feels unique, although most are very basic. The sound became deeper. Not bad with the vibration of the gamepad done in a 3-2 world while the heart is hanging, or something like a heart. The original is no longer needed. You could argue about the soundtrack or the redesign of the same boss in 2-2, but the feel of the gameplay in the remake is stupidly better. It's a pleasure to play.

A
Anderby 22.02.21

Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4. 200%.

Spoiler

A
Anderby 28.02.21

Pilotwings 64 on Nintendo 64. Opened all Extras.

It's the same story as with Tama: I built the Nintendo 64 completely and decided to start with the launch titles. Unlike the PlayStation, this is easier on the N64 - starter games are few and far between.
Pilotwings 64, like the first part with SNES, has one task - to demonstrate the power of the next gene, which the game successfully copes with. Everything is in 3D, the locations are filled, spacious and interesting. The game was made in half with the developers of real flight simulators, so there are no problems with gameplay. The three main aircraft are hang glider, jetpack and gyroplane. Bonus included - cannon shooting, skydiving, jumping boots and free flight with wings. In 1996, Nintendo re-invented the stick, everything is very responsive and feels real. The game constantly throws up interesting tasks - pushing a ball, flying through a cave, shooting a local kaiju, for example. The walkthrough consists of getting medals and unlocking mini-games. The game has cool music and many interesting little details.
Despite my dislike for any vehicle simulators, Pilotwings 64, like the original Pilotwings, I liked.
Spoiler

F
Fobi 28.02.21

Dark messiah of might & magic

G
Garry3Fingers 09.03.21

Silent Hill.
Passed on hard with the worst ending, but blindly. At the maximum difficulty level, according to the classics, a schoolboy with claws will damage ten times more than a boss with a giant sting. Although the schoolboy does not even hit with his claws, he simply mates with the leg and nevertheless minus half hp, in contrast to the blow with a giant sting.
I liked the sound difference between the hazy version of the world and the alternative. And visually everything is fine for ps1. Stealth with turning off the flashlight is not unambiguous. In these moments, you can walk as if in a park past the monsters, in the other, no one cares about your switched off lantern. The story seems to be missing pieces, but it may be necessary to go through the best possible ending. There are characters, not disclosed in any way. Voice acting is slightly better than re1.
Backtracking is present, but it's not bad, on the contrary, it creates the impression that you are constantly doing something for progress, and not constantly running forward doing poo-poo.
8/10

b
barbarian 09.03.21

The Witcher 3 with all the additions.

X
XOPSSS 09.03.21

Ghost Recon Breakpoint. 6/10

a
avk1977 09.03.21

CYBERPUNK 2077

E
Emris_ua 19.03.21