3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 27.09.20 09:03 pm

Discussion of optimization (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Well, how do you optimize?)
Article here: https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/horizon-zero-dawn-test-gpu-cpu

I think a lot of people expected the same level as Death Stranding, but in fact it's more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, though there was more emphasis on interest, and here's the map.

213 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 27.09.20

What's the optimization of game resources ??? Why would you do that? Wait for the installation then again and this, here ... I thought about removing the stuff (((((

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Now optimization at the middle level, you can play, but it is not ideal.
Spoiler
It is better to wait for a few patches and will be the norm. Frieze, statters, no lags found. Created a game profile and customized it for the best performance.

Spoiler
The game was installed on NVMe M.2.

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

Sogiking
It's as if metro is pleasing, lol) with the rs agree)

Metro Exodus pleased me with graphon

D
DemonXL1080 27.09.20

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

In 1080 ideal 60 on ultras, at 1440p there is drawdown, waiting for patches

S
Slowery 27.09.20

ordinary 1660 dispersed to the level of 1660ti

t
typok12 27.09.20

Graphene then yes, in general the main eyes do not flow, for which they thank very much that not Detroit.
Spoiler
But it's worth going somewhere.
Spoiler

In this respect, what something on the Metro looks like. there are places where graphone is over-the-top, and there are places where the graphon is not at all. )))
There is a norm, 50-60fps on ultras 1080r. 4K is not at all, and where it will come from with such graphics. In 4k, the textures disappear. There was a flight with a memory dump, removed everything from the C disk, released 360GB, now 4.5 hours played no departure. 360GB on disk C is definitely enough at the moment. )
Winda 1909, a game on SSD, driver past 451.67, game pirate from Code.

M
MassChester87 27.09.20

FX 8300 4.4 , GTX 1060 6GB 2000/9000, 16gb ram 1866

H
Hellhound_Anger 27.09.20

typok12 wrote:
4K is not at all, and where it will come from with such graphics.
Again stole the screens from the reddit. You don't have and never have graphene on an incomprehensible GTH960. You've never seen him. You're a https://users.playground.ru/2791437 and https://users.playground.ru/1344656. What is a new profile, and fakes are the same.
typok12 wrote:
Gee. Here, the GTH960 easily bypasses the performance of 1080 or even two 1080ti, which is why it constantly burns and blazes the owners of these cards. xd))
ucher.u wrote:
Bgg. Say better 1080ti than 960. I'm going to get laughter. xD)
Let's remember! The zaika, you're a lie! Are there any goofs? Or fakes again?
typok12 wrote:
Goes norm, 50-60fps on ultras 1080r. 4K no at all
Back to the tank, here's the gutalin. Who's got 50-60? I know I have 4k at 2080Ti. Warren, take it!

typok12 wrote:
Winda 1909, SSD game
What's the wind on your nintendo? Or a smatphone for 3 obliques? I don't see any winds, SSD, GTH960, FPS, no settings. Again slammed with reddit screenshots of nature and shows. You don't have a computer and you never have.

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Protocol10 wrote:
In 4k HDR drags on 2080th
Don't tell tales, 4k on ultras at 2080super 40-45fts, and in places and below

SkyraX wrote:
In 1080 ideal 60 on ultras, at 1440p there is drawdown, waiting for patches
I don't think that's going to help you for 1080.

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Again stole the screens from the reddit. You don't have and never have graphene on an incomprehensible GTH960. You've never seen him. You're a users.playground.ru/1344656- thiev users.playground.ru/2791437ing belly button. What is a new profile, and fakes are the same.
So it's Locky, he got out again, he has bots I do not even know how many, for half a year he is banned, and they do not run out))

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

On the very optimization of the game I want to say that today it is very so-so, the game is very hard to get the resources of the processor, so probably on 8 flowing ets everything is very bad because they will be in a weave. This is the first game that I got and in it aida64 incorrectly recognizes the resolution of the screen until the game is turned on the desktop and then turn again. So if your desktop resolution is lower than the resolution in the game itself, the game actually starts in resolution lower than you've chosen on the menu. In some places a little jaded, then disappears and this despite the fact that I have plenty of operatives, the graphics are not wau, but on a solid 4-k. I have an average system, but quite playable. In general, if the patches of the game bring to mind, it will be quite normal. By the way in the 30fts in the 30fts as many wrote was not, but for the cutscene and 30fps it is quite normal. Well done that quite well adapted control under the clav and mouse. Well, before the patches so far somehow so

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

Palych Rocks
Palych Rokov wrote:
Don't tell tales, 4k on ultras at 2080super 40-45fts, and in places and below

What are the fairy tales?) For you maybe 40-45 fps is not playable, and for me it is acceptable because I play with a boxing gamepad and a monitor with a frisink.

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Protocol10
The frisink is not groped, but on the clave/mouse below 60fps it is a pain, better permission to raise, although even with a frisink is unlikely there in 40fps will be very smooth

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

Palych Rocks
With a frisink of 40 fps is quite acceptable, at least for action and rpg from the 3rd person. On this type of game is very tedious to pass me, I only when the controller took, began to pass them to the end

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Protocol10
control under the clavo/mouse optimized very well, for this will develop a solid 5-ka, and maybe the rest will finish

I
IGORROGOV 27.09.20

It is stable over 60, but the built-in test for some reason does not define rtx 2080, most likely because of this hot fix https://international.download.nvidia.com/Windows/451.85hf/451.85-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international.hf.exe

l
legusor 27.09.20

Do you know that anisotropic filtering doesn't work in the game? You can make it work through the video-backer settings.

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

ibeback wrote:
What bothered you as all civilized people to buy PS4 and pass the game back in 2017. What's dancing with the tambourine at the stove now?
yeah, playing 30fts is a buzz.

IGORROGOV wrote:
It's stable over 60, but the built-in test for some reason doesn't define rtx 2080, most likely because of this hot fix
yes, and it would be fine if it weren't for periodic random friezes, I don't even know why.

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Understood the reason for the friezes, they start because I wind down the game and then unwrap to correctly determine the resolution of the desktop. If you run the game suddenly curled up, then everything ... it is better to get out of it and re-run, otherwise it will frieze. In short, we are waiting for normal patches, I hope the game is not thrown

V
VKUSNIA_KEKS 27.09.20

Guys who fumbles, what's the with the game?if sho, then iron GTX 1660 SUPER, I5-7500, 16 GB RAM, I can not understand whether I have trawls with iron and change should, or the game of some bug, and it does not pass with textures just pipe and delivers unrealistic