3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 27.09.20 09:03 pm

Discussion of optimization (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Well, how do you optimize?)
Article here: https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/horizon-zero-dawn-test-gpu-cpu

I think a lot of people expected the same level as Death Stranding, but in fact it's more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, though there was more emphasis on interest, and here's the map.

213 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

Protocol10
The game was full, played 15 minutes and brought to the basket. Although even with retinues and re-reshids it goes perfectly with me. But this is far from an indicator yet.

z
zetram 27.09.20

The game at this stage of the hike needs 32gb otherwise I just do not understand all these microfreezes with less digestible fpps on my iron (file swap, this is a placebo, put 32GB of both frizilo and frisit)

L
Lo1ke 27.09.20

The game is not shy to eat computer resources, costs 16 GB of ooz, the game managed to download 15.8 GB, from 8GB of video memory cards, downloaded 7.5 GB. And it's not on the maximum settings graphics at 1080p, yet has the audacity to frieze in some places. Death Stranding on the same engine, on the ultras just flies, loading the map by only 60-70%, this despite the fact that the engine of the game belongs to the developers Horizon. That's how crooked the progers are sitting there, I'm shocked.

G
Groowy 27.09.20

Lo1ke
Well, here is not so unambiguous, Death Stranding was originally developed and under the PC too, the exclusive was temporary, as there is almost nothing to load the system, there is no texture except mountains, stones and streams. But that's one thing. The fact that the port of Horizon came out the most failed is a fact. But it's not particularly correct to compare it to death stranding. For example, I remember the game mad max, I have a system at that time even to the minimals did not reach but because there is a solid desert, still on high in 60 frames with rare landings)

z
zetram 27.09.20

McON
It's like "the right to buy, and the ride is not bought."
Help me not understand the friezes of the plz!

a
akisamets 27.09.20

Sogiking
shit, not a designation... I have 1060 and 50fts on average. Don't believe these achine. Play

S
Sogiking 27.09.20

akisamets
Well, there is no average scale in the chart, current mines and Max. I have 2600s and 590, 38fts in saturated places and about 50 in less voracious places.

g
ghoul666 27.09.20

At 1366 percent and does not go? Or did you remove the AVX scan in the patches?

s
sevapva 27.09.20

I have 5K on the maximum in the 30ft test. and that's the old percent. In the picture with the results of the full q

S
Sogiking 27.09.20

ghoul666
They didn't clean or clean it up, at least officially, because it's stupid 🙃

S
Sogiking 27.09.20

Sevapva And I have a Ferrari in the garage is worth, cool?

s
sevapva 27.09.20

Sogiking
I have other interests

s
sevapva 27.09.20

Why is the HDR picture dim?

G
Gera95 27.09.20

zetram wrote:
Help me not understand the friezes of the plz!
Spoiler
That's how you put the three of us. If that doesn't help, I don't know. There's nothing to frisize about it.
sevapva wrote:
Why is the HDR picture dim?
It's a normal picture.

z
zetram 27.09.20

Gera95
Thank you bro! After work, I'll try out your settings.

s
sevapva 27.09.20

funny, but with the hdr included added 28 points. and the video has become smooth

Spoiler

s
sevapva 27.09.20

Gera95

Spoiler

s
sevapva 27.09.20

zetram
I also have m2 only samsung 970. can just ssd slow?

z
zetram 27.09.20

sevapva
2000mb/s reading, 1500 mb/s record) even do not know why this game speed higher?! I tried yesterday to put the recommended settings from "Gera95" microphysics remained, but the number of them has significantly decreased and it is a small victory because the play has become much more comfortable!

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Have you added a danu to the game? on trackers not a single repak with patches