3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 27.09.20 09:03 pm

Discussion of optimization (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Well, how do you optimize?)
Article here: https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/horizon-zero-dawn-test-gpu-cpu

I think a lot of people expected the same level as Death Stranding, but in fact it's more like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, though there was more emphasis on interest, and here's the map.

213 Comments
Sort by:
N
NIKalukard 27.09.20

I have a game more than 8 gig operatives do not eat, if there are 16 gigs. stared through the task manager.

3Dionis 27.09.20

The game is going well. 60 fps with vertical stable on the max on 1920 to 1080.
Wood 446.14.
Graphon pleases the eye.

L
Listoman 27.09.20

There are no problems with the optimison, but there are problems with the anisotropic, which can not be fixed even through the driver, because the art begins to climb, and so there are no more problems with the game)

l
limo3587 27.09.20

Personally, I have this

l
limo3587 27.09.20

With these settings

l
limo3587 27.09.20

With the swap file is not wise, run from admin, but play wildly not comfortable from the constant jerks of the camera P.S. rayzen7 2700 /radeon rx 5500xt /16 gb /win 10

l
limo3587 27.09.20

And yes after putting a limit on 50 phps the load on the operating place fell from 9400 to 8800

b
bloomm 27.09.20

The picture is beautiful, but the guys who made this game have no idea what optimization is)
It is not usual to see on the map for 40 pieces of fall fps up to 53 in 2k resolution on rtx 2070.

Apparently it's the optimization under Amd in the end and the owners amd suffer and the owners nv.

The picture does not meet the requirements, as the buto trace cut and the fps flew away.
The sky presses from 10 to 15 phps if with the max preset switch to high!! And there is no difference between the max preset and the high difference! The only game in which if you look into the sky fps falls and not increases, whether they are there with the heavens sedumted with a max preset q)

Download memory video 7.4 -7.6 gb ! Operational 9Gb q 1-2 gb

Dlss's help apparently doesn't seem to be there, but the full amd shn absolutely snoughs absolutely snought and no one who needs the same stray from which to suffer, on the ultras 1080p funeral rx 580 drop to 32fps gtx 1066 the same byde q) Although optimized then for amd and where for them 20-30 fps ? =)

C
Chastichka Roya 27.09.20

i7 9700K + RTX 2070. The zHD, ultra customization, display can in 144 hertz.

Up to 87 fps in openfield, but when kneading occurs can fall generally to 55. I'm just riding on the arc and through the ruins and watching 59-65 frames. This, as to me, is a very bad indicator. In Control I saw on ultras 144 fps without tracing rays. And here it seems that in the settings included these very rays.
However, to play with the controller from PS4 is much more pleasant, due to the specifics of the camera on the controllers. Well, and more familiar, of course, because on the flat the game passed at the start, broken platinum and all sets of aces collected.

It's very sad to see this optimization situation in one of my favorite games. Started the game for the test on PS4 and except 30 phps did not notice anything critical there. As a result, the flat still seems to be the only cheap option to play this beautiful game if you are limited by budget.

And yes, the game was bought on the flat for the fulprais and for 900p on pc.

L
LeroX 27.09.20

Played with settings. No matter the Youss or the Niz - Frieze.
I put the FPS limit in video settings at 60 - everything goes steadily, smoothly and on all high settings with smoothing SMAA. 0_o
Bucket - GTX 1060 3gb, 8ram, i74770

G
Groowy 27.09.20

LeroX
His shit knows the system gtx 1060 3gb, 8RAM DDR4, ryzen 3 2300x and on the low game goes in 60 frames partly on frequent drawdown to 30-45... and in some moments in general crash game ... and the kat scenes are also frieze. Although neither the map nor the percent are loaded on 100, the average percent is loaded at 75-80, the video route is 85-95%. Free memory 0.5-1GB shows...

L
LeroX 27.09.20

Groowy
In short, the game has an extremely strange optimization.

G
Groowy 27.09.20

LeroX
It's a yes... It's extremely hard to play. I put it tight, it seems to be a little better. But not for long. When it rains generally at a low to 40 frames falls. When the drawdown is limited, of course, have become a little less common but they are

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Listoman wrote:
There are no problems with the optimison
There are problems, the game is not really properly started in the chosen resolution and very much snums resources at not the best picture

limo3587 wrote:
With these settings
you put the frameless screen mode, and you should always put the full, otherwise you will not have the chosen resolution, and there will be something mean and incomprehensible

A piece of Roy wrote:
i7 9700K + RTX 2070. The zHD, ultra customization, display can in 144 hertz.
Up to 87 fps in openfield, but when kneading occurs can fall generally to 55. I'm just riding on the arc and through the ruins and watching 59-65 frames
In open spaces at 1440p on the ultras there is not even on 2080super, so do not exaggerate

LeroX wrote:
In short, the game has an extremely strange optimization.
she's halfway there, waiting for patches

LeroX wrote:
No matter the Youss or the Niz - Friezes
I'm also a little bit of a sneaker.

L
Listoman 27.09.20

Palych Rocks
Everything starts normally, but the anisotropic is really infuriating, at ultras at 1440p below 60 does not fall on a fairly average iron)

P
Palych Rokov 27.09.20

Listoman wrote:
Everything starts normally, but the anisotropic really infuriates, on the ultras at 1440p
if you don't turn the game on your desktop and turn it around again, you won't have a true resolution, you'll have an upskel.

n
nosferatu_2033 27.09.20

Ryzen 5 3600 runoff with disabled bus q GTX 1080, 2560x1080, ultra, benchmark medium phps 48, in the game minimally with precipitation saw 45 kind. With the fact that the graphics well really modest..

A
Ashley33 27.09.20

What's wrong with the screensaver? How do I turn it off? Half an hour to watch some rubbish do not know about whom, then enter the settings of the graphics, poke around there and fly out with a mistake - and look at this stuff again? Is it possible to wind it or even remove it?

I'll answer myself - alt-four and cancellation. But it's crutches.

g
gennaz 27.09.20

limo3587
Turn on the full screen and settings graphics need to be slightly reduced.

R
Ridvan Mustafaev 27.09.20

There's a way to solve the problem. Let's start with Anisotropic filtration. In the nvidia panel, anisotropic filtering, put on 16, there selected from the application, here put on 16, and the picture to improve. On account of performance, on the label put a tick from the admin, and tick scaling too. I've still updated the windows version of 2004. Then in the Wind settings, in the control panel, we disable all notifications on the apps, where you dig will see, just disable the resolution for the applications, (each separately) so that they do not work in the background. After, in the electric power mode put max performance. After all these attacks, everything became comfortable. The game before this terrible lag, Viduha 1060, but now on the high goes 35 40 phps. But drawdowns are sometimes in the replacement below 30, but it has become noticeably better. There were 23 25 fps, with drawdowns to 15. If there are patches, even better will go.