3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Clown 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Only the not far ones took the 2000 line, in anticipation of the release of new cards, so there is no one to sympathize.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

I think this theme can be done as a discussion of the 3rd lineup
here at one of the demonstration noticed a holey textolite, but innovation however, how it will affect the cooling interesting

R
Rograx 29.09.20

I'm sitting on 1060, that there are already new cards came out? I've got to sell a kidney.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Rograx
just a kidney and don't need
1) At the moment on promises that can be stretched, but they card 3070 sell for 45k in Russia, and in terms of performance they position it as 2080ti which costs straight shy 80-100k, they just collapsed valuable 2 times
2) Now there has been a wave of discarding cards on avito
3) There are still 3050 and 3060 cards for an adequate price tag of 20-30k with a performance probably card 2070-

Shyas 1080 on avito will give for a pack of breadcrumbs, if all as promised

s
saa0891 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month
You just fall out of the waiting room who will sympathize with the one who buys the iron that is needed now.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Shyas 1080 on avito will give away for a pack of breadcrumbs
In general, for free will be given away, where do you take such.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

saa0891 wrote:
You just fall out of the waiting room that's sorry for whoever buys the iron they need right now.
Waiting? I'm sitting on the map while she's giving out an adequate phps, I had a rush to take the 2060s, but dolar said don't when she jumped to 36.
and those who know about the presentation and exit of cards in September, 2 months before the new line buy 2 year old card, it's so guys to be honest, in case he had something else to sit on, those who collected the comp from scratch without having any, those have no choice, there are no complaints I have.

saa0891 wrote:
In general, for free will be given away, where do you come from
logic isn't your horse apparently? There is a chance that Huang as always exaggerated, but the chances that the card for 45k will give the performance of the card for 100k still there and withdrawal from production 2080ti about it indirectly hint at
This means that the whole line of cards will give great performance for double price reduction
and in total your 1080ti which on avito push for 25-30k, in mid-October will be worth 10-15k whether you like it or not
and the massive mapping of the last 12 hours on avito, this confirmation

clearly and reasonedly explain where these come from?

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Took 2080 a year ago, never regretted, a lot of games passed in 4k. I don't see the point in changing 3,000. Well, let's take 3070, it will cost 500 euros 20% VAT, plus at least at the start of the bargs will spin 15-20 percent. Total about 60 pieces, which you will give and sit without a needle. Those games that in the next year or two will come out one fig will go and on 2080 quietly, because they began to make a few years ago on current consoles and technology.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Protocol10
so here and do not discuss, generally a great solution, a year after the announcement on them just and the price tag dropped,20k like after the announcement of supers

but judging by the number of diesels, geniuses who took the cards in the last month still enough) and this despite the fact that the presentation of the nvidia was known in advance))

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 29.09.20

Protocol10
I will sell 2080ti and fig knows whether to take a new card or not. The games went somewhere...

M

SPR1GGAN wrote:
This means that the whole line of cards will give great performance for double price reduction
and in total your 1080ti which on avito push for 25-30k, in mid-October will be worth 10-15k whether you like it or not
That's what's going to happen. It's scary to even imagine that. But that's the reality. Once very expensive card (1080ti) now will shove it for 10-15k on a flea market. A little over a year and a half ago I successfully sold my 1080 (not Ti) 30 pieces each.

s
saa0891 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Buddy, if your auto-training helps you a little bit, I'm happy for you, it just looks pretty silly.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

saa0891
I've written to you the whole situation, if you didn't understand anything even in this situation, it's obviously not for you to write about someone's stupidity.
Maybe you're sitting in a cave, here's you from the infa

N
Nurp 29.09.20

Few rumors - GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Video Card - https://overclockers.ru/blog/id_1/show/41051/videokarta-geforce-rtx-3070ti-s-videobuferom-v-16-gbajt-zamechena-v-sostave-igrovyh-pk-lenovo-serii-legion

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Nurp
I'm more interested in 3050,3060 and their Super/TI version, I'm sorry that their announcement is a couple of months to wait and start sales in another month, to NG probably in the DNS will be delivered for 20-40k

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.20

4000 will be normal mouths. on them perhaps the mouths of the next generation of hardware will drive

M

SPR1GGAN
We have to wait for the official tests. And then recently wrote that 2080ti, it is 3080. Now they write 3070, it's 2080ti. 2080ti also has a different performance. About 20-25 fps higher than any lantern with a dispersal reference card. I think 3070, it will be on performance like what the most crappy 2080ti. And 3080 will be on performance, some with a good cool and super acceleration 2080ti (for example on water) In order not to play fortune tellers, you will need to wait for official tests and make a conclusion. I have a feeling that the 3070ti (if there is, of course, a version in the new Ti cards) will start to equal the average, without much bells and whistles 2080ti

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
3070ti already lit up with 16 gigags of memory

you can say 100% that something to say early, which I wrote in the very first message, but to discuss the whole situation based on the existing info, we do not who does not forbid, and the topic is intreous, will collapse the price of cards or not))

N
Nurp 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I'm more interested in the 3050,3060 and their Super/TI version
You have to wait for the release of amd, then the prices will settle, well, and take today a card with 8 GB, still not worth it, not enough even for 2K, and even more so for 2.5K. In general, the budget will solve all the issues)))

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Nurp
I have 1080r Monique, budget up to 30k, wait until 970 issues 60 frames, but Horaizen has already told the card sasat, when issued 30 frames that on the minimals that on the ultras, the last patch raised the phps by 10
Let's see what my card will say cyberpunk and valgal, from them and will dance

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
there will be no significant price collapse. the only thing that can there on the secondary market is some category of users will start to get rid of the top cards as it happens every generation that is not rebuilding with about the same performance.
I remember so much when it came out 480 kind of bought the 285 - completely outdated and goofy card with dh10 under the pusix kudu - it as if that in the price of the store almost did not change. and the physical goods on the counter can not significantly change prices for years.