3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

bloomm
if this smoothing will not wash the picture as this version did and if this technology will be brought to most projects, then not any question, but if it will be wrong, then everything is not so rosy
although judging by the sign network jokes in 60 phps and so take out

G
Givemethedust 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
so I wrote that it's essentially just a visualization of the hunga table
That's not how it works. Huang cites special games with special settings. That's when there will be real game tests on real iron, then you will see what and how.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
judges one crooked port, really and the curve, the whole multiplatform does not make sense, the games will do relying on the mass market
Right, what is our most mass market? The console and sharpen will be under it.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
According to the statistics of the mass map is now 1060, that's the average high in 60 phps we will get on the cards of its analogues for another year exactly
Doesn't it bother you that this card is two and three times weaker in your performance - terraflops than new consoles? And even new consoles will work in 4k in 30 FPS, and even worse, as it usually happens. Given the optimization and everything else, I would not be so optimistic in the forecasts. Especially when raitrading is made standard and the past generation of consoles goes to landfill almost immediately. The transition will obviously not be as smooth as it was at the last generation, when the first games were released everywhere.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Well, 3070 will definitely give out 60-fpps for 1080r for another couple of years
It can cope well with current games, and that is not a fact, because there are still no tests. But I think that it will succeed, but how it will show itself in the future depends on the real game performance of new consoles.

b
bloomm 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
if this smoothing will not wash the picture as this version did and if this technology will be brought to most projects, then not any question, but if it will be wrong, then everything is not so rosy
Good morning... 2.0 came out a long time ago. A typical example of someone who doesn't get a rtx card and has no idea what's going on there.

SpoilerIn brief DLSS 2.0 improves the picture clarity and looks better than the original resolution... Magic witchcraft !

g
gennaz 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
they card 3070 sell for 45k in Russia, and in terms of performance they position it as 2080ti
At first glance, everything looks great, but the 3070 has only 8GB of video memory, and since it is equal in performance 2080 ti, and take it for 2 and 4 to the resolution. Is there enough video memory for her on these permits? No! Even now there are games of 2017 that use more than 8GB of video memory on ultra settings!
This means that RAM (hello frieze and sweetening) will be used.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

bloomm
Super heavy cards and take just for that.
I'd like to look at the odyssey.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Bloomm wrote:
someone who doesn't get a rtx card and has no idea what's going on there.
Don't you get tired of those who burned that his art in price has dropped twice? we all live in caves and do not know what Google and YouTube, and now remember where it DLSS 2.0 now works, where the first version worked, there are no new games, for 3 games half a year optimize smoothing well this achievement, and now back to my words
SPR1GGAN wrote:
if this smoothing will not wash the picture as this one did the first version and if this technology will be brought to most projects, then no question
gennaz
There are fears, but 4k and 2080ti sadly pulled, so the best option for her is 2k, and on 2k 8 gigs just
Specifically, I'm happy with the drop in card prices, I'm for full hm 8 tigs will be behind the eyes, the main thing is that these 8 gigs were at what thread 3060, because 45k per card is still like that fat
at one time did not take 980, and stopped at 970 and somehow did not regret, they become obsolete in one period.

h
hyper1 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
And you go on and wait for the four-thousandth series. or on avito take a pack of preziers a main card

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

hyper1
Don't worry about me, I'll decide what and when to take it.

I can still shock you, 144 hertz cheating and marketing, 60-75 hertz monica top, generally put on this smoothness, that it is that it is not, well, how surprised?

g
gennaz 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
2k 8 gigs just
Not, not even for full hd.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
Masky76 29.09.20

I don't have a 4k monitor and don't plan for anytime soon, there's no revolution in the graphics in those.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

gennaz
You have 8 gigs card, that's it eats as not in yourself, there scheme as with the operative, the same game on the same settings at 8 and 16 will consume differently
In modern games I have 4 gigs enough on high everywhere, on the ultras already jumps, but also there are games that do not care to raise they from the operative pull without friezes
Well, it's a pancake to take a new card and reduce the texture to a high so-so idea, a strange solution they have, they are clear for what, that 2080ti at least what was different and then a new super version with a lot of memory will also go well

h
hyper1 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, you do not sympathize with people, they decide what and when to take them. you look like an envious of those people who can afford to buy relevant. card at the time of purchase.
And you're wrong about Hertz. Play a couple of days on 144 and move on 60, so you'd be surprised, and if you say you didn't see the difference, then you're going to make a big difference, especially in competitive games, the 60-year-old is a terrible shit.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

hyper1 wrote:
Well, you do not sympathize with people, they decide what and when to take them
read the first post carefully in the topic again and see what the emphasis is on
and then the second message in the topic that vividly describes those who bought the card in the last month

hyper1 wrote:
And you're wrong about Hertz. Play a couple of days on 144 and move on 60, so you'd be surprised, and if you say you didn't see the difference, then you're going to make a big difference, especially in competitive games, the 60-year-old is a terrible shit.
I've been a happy owner of 165 hertz monica for a month now and I've had time to test it along and across, and again I've written that there's a smoothness, but it's the least you're used to animation, you know what the amendment is, you know how to control the recoil and I'd probably better know if there's a difference for me or not, I'm really disappointed with the experience with her.
The most obvious example was the test in titanfall2, when I played rounds on 144 fps (loc in the game) on 165 herts, then changed to 75hertz (on 60 just needed to create a profile) went to make a tea machine waited for the game, played the match and only after that, altabed on the desktop and saw that open the window of settings nvidi, remembered that the germens, remembered that the germens had to wait.

gtx970 in titanefol stable holds 144 frames, tested also in Ks go where under 300 fps
in the pub 80-130fps, but still the difference that should be after 60 hertz is not.

Put an old Monique dragged there folder/picture, included the mode of copying the monitor and looked at the games in comparison 60 hertz TNKi and 165 hertz IPS, but the smoothness is, but it does not cause me not any emotions and I can safely lower to 60 hertz and play on, that's what I have the perception of this hertsovka.

I'm not a tanker valera who does not play normal games, I have in the pub 2.5k hours, played apex and forte and varzone, that is, I do not need that just does not see the difference, because he has no reaction, and just not hooked the technology, it did not give me anything
I even thought that I have the wrong cord and Monique does not work on the real hertsovka, double-checked, did tests on UFO threw vidos and screens on the overlocker, gave a verdict that monique is normal.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

p/s week did not touch the hertsovka, sheas put on 60, well, but the difference is already noticeable)))but I think if in the evening sit on 165 and going to sleep to 60, then on the morning the difference will be minimal, shorter habit decides
but honestly in the moment of the first couple of hours of enjoyment I had almost no effect

30 minutes passed, I forgot that I was sitting on 60 hertz))

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Related
New NVIDIA RTX IO technology will significantly reduce the load on the CPU

you can safely take 3080 to my i7 3770)))
and if seriously, it's interesting how much the load in supported games will be reduced.

found the info that will develop tools for the introduction of this feature, will be delivered only next year

S
Sneaky Pete 29.09.20

I was waiting for 30 episodes... I didn't buy 20, because 20 is a pass-through...

M
Marsj 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Now you can't be entice with a 360Hz monitor)))

b
bloomm 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and now remember where this DLSS 2.0 now works
In the igors in the igors of the Igors( Yu) and in future igors.
Well with your then 970 only in YouTube with dlss and play q)

SPR1GGAN wrote:
that his art in price has dropped twice
The moigk card was bought at the start of the q ) So your writings for me do not make sense.

Spoiler Not tired, I'll lick the cards rtx dr last breath, bathe in the rays, hang a portrait of Juan In the bathroom and toilet I'll think about rtx cards when I'm ok and wash, I'll keep my rtx 2070 in the oven until rtx 3090 gets out of it.

SpoilerSarcasm

s
sevapva 29.09.20

I wonder what phps will show new V. cards in honest 4K without DLSS with max.

w
w2k 29.09.20

Rograx
Could it be easier to get a job?