3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
there are set shops that don't do special cheating like DNS,
We've got a 3080GB gigabyte, and the Gigabyte Eagle version is something new. Costs 69999s and 67999. But they are not yet sold, waiting for the start of sales.
So the DNS is not much and screwed up, and it is so far only two versions that have come. In general, the high-hype information about 30% is not confirmed. )

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Gera95
I screen above just with the DNS and threw, so that's what we are talking about, and people believe that the prices will still rise and their cards will not get so much cheaper
and yes, if the edishHe had been in the DNS then they would have been sold at the stated prices, and these above because they cooled and

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
It's just that these prices are just.

M
Masky76 29.09.20

2080ti price under the weave where you will see sales of 3 x80 for 60,000 r let us know)

n
neoandpha 29.09.20

Lex-one
The DNS, and there is a message that prices will not change

S
SPR1GGAN 05.01.21

not who guessed))
who needs to find a card slightly higher than the stated price tag, but with a creak
, the relevance of the 2xxx series did not disappear for those who took it after the announcement, they jumped in the price tag and ended up in stores,

I did not expect such an honest nonsense, I followed and for 10 and 20 episodes at the exit, everything was smooth,

now we are waiting for January 12, let's see what will be announced there, and in February we'll see how many new products will get to stores

e
erik280294 05.01.21

Rograx
won't be enough)

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

highlighted in red the performance that I expect for 30k from new cards) in
green something at the level of the current 970

w
william1992 07.01.21

SPR1GGAN
I took on November 24th 3070 for 22k hryvnia. Now the same costs 30k. So tempted to resell)))))

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

william1992
if I had returned 2 years ago, I would have taken 2060S for 32k and played quietly, but I did not wait for the price tag to drop to 28k)
waited for a pancake))
only 3050-3060 can save them

w
william1992 07.01.21

SPR1GGAN A
sad situation now, of course. And the saddest thing is that there is not much to wait for improvements in the near future

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

william1992
what delicious prices were declared, and that in fact they got such nonsense,
I just really thought that 3070 for 45k would lower 2060C to 25 or maybe 20k, and now we have a fucking 1660 and for 30k it costs
a shyas sitting at 970 and having money on hand to buy that something adequate is not possible or a BU or a card for an overpriced

w
william1992 07.01.21

SPR1GGAN
So I also assembled a PC in November. I think I'll take 2080 for myself. So if 3070 cost at that time 22-26k hryvnia, then 2080th 40-45. Who in their minds would buy 2xxx for that kind of money? How do they expect to sell the leftovers at such prices ??))

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

william1992
are now waiting on January 12, what will be shown there

b
bloomm 07.01.21

SPR1GGAN wrote:
what a delicious were declared price, and got upon this nonsense just
I really thought that 3070 for 45k lower the 2060S to 25 and maybe 20k, and Unas is now fucking 1660ti over 30k worth
There has even Vanga do not need to be just monitor the state of the market and the state of affairs, everything that happened to the prices now I wrote about this when the cards were not on sale! And it has nothing to do with mining, even without it everything was + - the same.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

bloomm
yes, only the reason that you wang and the real ones are completely different, guess the prices will rise or it will fall 50/50 stupidly random

and the price tag is what it is not because you need to sell the 2000 series as you wrote, but because they made a deficit for
I didn’t say a word about 3000 series for mining, he didn’t have time to influence the price, he will do it in the next month,

and if everything was the same as when 2000 was released, then the cards would be at a real price tag of 45k for 3070 and just would have dropped the price of the same 2080ti to the same level as it was with the 1080ti when the 2070 was released

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.21

My condolences to everyone who took new RTXs in the last month,
only most likely 3080, he did not find pitch-pitch in stores,
so as they say, the one who bought 2080 laughs well

S
SPR1GGAN 12.01.21

I found an old screen here

that moment when a Palit stub was 7.5k cheaper than a ref
and a shyas would have cost 10k more than the declared price tag I

also remembered that after the super announcement, they got on the value of the lower cards, and the younger ones dropped in price,
but the shyas apparently did not will be

S
SPR1GGAN 12.01.21

it's a pity we won't find it in the store at this price, so at least the schyas would go after her

A
Alexander Bekker 27.01.21

I wonder where now are those people who, on the eve of the announcement of the RTX 3000, massively leaked RTX 2000 video cards to the secondary market and twisted their fingers to their temples to those who bought the available video cards on the market? Someone above wrote:
> Only the narrow-minded took the 2000 line, in anticipation of the release of new cards,
Apparently, the narrow-minded are just those who got rid of their RTX 2080 for a cheap price in the hope of a free upgrade in the face of RTX 3080 for $ 700. It must be that now you are not very funny, given that the prices for old video cards have soared 2 times and are in a terrible shortage, and the situation with new video cards is much worse. Sold your RTX 2080 Super for UAH 15K? Then meet the RTX 3060 Ti for 32K hryvnia and pay just 17K to just regain your former performance.

Now it is very good and even joyful for those who managed to snatch the same GTX 1660 Super for 7K UAH or RTX 2070 for 13K. If mining does not sink and the deficit does not end, soon 30K for the budget will seem like a luxury. At this rate, they will simply kill PC gaming and will produce video cards purely for miners, because the higher the price, the less available the product to the buyer. Anyone who bought video cards for UAH 10K a year ago, saving up for them for several months, will not be able to suddenly buy video cards for 25-30K. The manufacturers have already lost them as buyers, and the main income comes from the sale of video cards in the budget segment. How much should a video card cost in general for its price to finally feel the ceiling and stop growing further? If most can't afford even 15K per graphics card, then there is essentially no difference between the current horse 30K and the future conditional 50K. Both are not available. But the most interesting thing is different: you go to some outlet like this, you look at the same RTX 3060 Ti for 30K and you see that it is over and it is not available. Immediately you think: "But someone buys it for such tanks!" And Rozetka, let's bend prices further. People in the reviews complain massively that these are potential buyers that manufacturers have lost. As you can see, there are a lot of them. So, after all, the majority can no longer afford video cards with such prices. But even those who take such 33K video cards also have a limit to their purchasing power. Sooner or later, the price will become too heavy or corny unprofitable for him. Miners will not endlessly buy this overpricing either, they bought a pack of video cards, made a farm and they don't need it anymore. And so the price gouging, in theory, should be followed by a significant drop in demand, and this will mean saturation of the video card market and lower prices. Also, the demand for the rest of the iron will fall, and after it prices, since You can't build a PC for games without a video card, so there is no point in buying a motherboard or processor. Well, iron will be corny to collect dust on the shelves, tk. some RTX 3050 for 16K UAH, few people will need. So high prices will sooner or later backfire on iron producers. But when it will be - a big question. But something tells me that it won't be better, and the sooner we get used to new realities, the better. The whole world can come to an agreement to stop buying video cards at such prices, because it is on us that the business of hucksters and hardware manufacturers rests. And they will have to lower prices, because there will be no other way out, otherwise bankruptcy. But this is too utopian, because there will always be those who are ready to overpay and do not want to wait for better times.

Just thinking out loud, don't take it to heart.