3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNfantry 144Hz 27.01.21

Well, do not take video cards for such a price tag, who forbids you? the cue ball will fall sooner or later (someday).

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

Alexander Bekker
so who knew that such nonsense would be, really nonsense, I have no other definition, lack of cards in stores, it's like a pancake.
no one expected this, even to hell with him with mining, if initially there were plenty of blo cards, everyone would be stocked up before mining - so stop, I wrote this and it became interesting myself, but didn’t they make a mining boom and a deficit , in order to double the price tags,

it is still dolar up to 100 rubles left to jump for completeness of the picture and that's it

M
MunchkiN 616 27.01.21

Alexander Bekker wrote:
Apparently, the narrow-minded are just those who got rid of their RTX 2080s for cheap in the hope of a free upgrade in the face of the RTX 3080 for $ 700. It must be that now you are not very funny, given the fact that the prices for old video cards have skyrocketed by 2,
it seems to me that they buy a new card first, put it on and sell the protruding card, but not vice versa.

on what to say here peck-peck. Probably it is necessary to sit without igor for a year or two, putting aside 150-200k for pitch. then prices may fall. I started doing this in 13 year in order to raise i7 5960x 64GB RAM mat board for 4gpu by 15-16 year and stopped it in vain because to collect about the same for ku-ku-rusen for about the same money peck-peck and could possibly avoid heaps of overlapping problems.
therefore, the future belongs to the rtx 4xxx-5xxx cards and new radeons for the glory of the grafon

A
Alexander Bekker 27.01.21

MunchkiN 616
No bright future can be expected. If you haven't noticed, the prices for video cards are only getting higher every year, and there has never been a rollback. Back in 2013, the middle represented by the GTX 660 cost ~ 1800 UAH. Now, in 2021, the middle has broken through the mark of UAH 30,000 - a rise in price more than 16 times! Waiting will remain without video cards, because they naively believe that better days are still ahead. In 2013-2015, at the height of the crisis, everyone also thought so, and now, with an eye to those years, it becomes clear that they were just the best, but they are long gone.
If you desperately need a graphics card, now is the best time to buy. You will overpay, but if you do not do this now, then in a year or two video cards will become no longer available and you will have to overpay even more.

v
vegas99 27.01.21

Well, not everyone can afford 3090, someone needs to go to school tomorrow)

n
neoTT 27.01.21

Rograx
why if at 1060 in rdr online 50 fps, I buy only those who have extra money, this is not a necessary thing

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

Alexander Bekker
and where does your hryvnia or our rubles?
for example, 970 was 329 bucks and 3060 for the same 329 bucks, only for a triple increase in productivity
, only our national volutes are flying to the bottom, so the price tag has grown
and now they have come up with some kind of deficit

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

source: https://club.dns-shop.ru/digest/42817-nvidia-perevyipustit-geforce-rtx-2060-i-rtx-2060-super/

how to rename the theme to "I envy those who took the cards")) )
2060S for 400 euros, when it seemed to me 32k rubles is expensive, this is tin,
and even for 40k rubles it probably won't be in the price tag, close to 50k

S
SPR1GGAN 27.01.21

it would be for 25k and a simple one for 20k to be thrown on the shelves and all the assemblies from the people will be on these cards
and the price tag is adequate for an almost two year old card, which had an initial price tag around 30k,

although again 400 euros in my perbor, if the declared price tag for 3060 330 bucks, it is clear that it will not be according to the declared, but also 2060s will obviously not be sold according to the declared,
so either the whole news is fake or the price tag